Full Disclosure - Cover

Full Disclosure

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Nils enlists Anna's help to reproduce a sexy picture from the Internet. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Much taken by a photograph on the Internet, Nils asked his girlfriend Anna if she’d be willing to pose for him that way.

“That way?” Anna said with a naughty smile. “My boobs aren’t big enough.”

“Your boobs are beautiful,” Nils insisted. He stepped behind her and placed his palms over her breasts. Almost immediately her nipples swelled and stiffened.

Naked blonde with a man standing behind her with his hands on her tits

“See, getting bigger already,” Nils said.

Anna moaned.

“They’d look even bigger if you bent forward a little,” Nils suggested.

Anna bent forward.

“And if you spread your legs a little,” Nils added.

Anna spread her legs.

“Oh yeah, just a little more,” Nils groaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh sweetie.”

Blonde being fucked from behind

The fuck finished, Nils hastened to his camera. “Hold your breasts now like in the picture,” he instructed Anna, and he grabbed the shot.

“Perfect,” he said, showing Anna the image on his camera screen.

hands playing with nipples

“Okay,” Anna allowed, “but shouldn’t it be in black and white like the picture on the—?”

“No,” said Nils. “Color lets us see the lovely flush of your chest skin.”

Anna sighed. She looked down at her chest. “All but faded away,” she said wistfully.

“We can fix that,” Nils said, and he led Anna to the bedroom.

Together Anna and Nils restored the lovely flush upon Anna’s chest. They also managed to make her boobs bigger, though that project took nine months to complete.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.