Wreckage in My Life - Cover

Wreckage in My Life

by LOAnnie2

Copyright© 2022 by LOAnnie2

Fiction Sex Story: A blackmail/non-consent tale where things are not as they seem.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Revenge   .

Session 1 - First Strike

The lithe raven-haired girl pulled the belt tight; the gurgling sounds made by the man whose neck she was now strangling were quite distracting to the girl. She placed a bare foot on his chest as she pulled tighter until the sounds stopped.

Her eyes darted around the man, and they seemed to flash as she saw whatever sign she was looking for as she finally let go of the soft leather. She stepped back and looked at the naked man as she assessed the situation.

She knew the man was dead, even though she could not see his head. The girl still hadn’t gotten used to the hoods, and it felt weird not knowing who her victim was. Glancing down at her gloved hands, she let out a long sigh and then got back to work.

Picking up the end of the belt, she moved it to near the guy’s left hand and positioned his right hand near his cock. She had to make the scene look believable. After a few more tweaks around the room, she stepped back from the body, satisfied with her work.

The naked girl quickly put her legs through her previously discarded thong and shed the gloves, placing them into her purse. The sheer negligee, not counting as what someone might call clothes, was put on before she made her way to the door.

Before she could reach the door, however, a loud buzzer went off. The door opened quickly, and she looked back, seeing the man naked save for the bag over his head standing up.

Through the door came another woman, one easily twice as old as the nearly naked raven-haired beauty. “Your work was...”

The younger woman took advantage of a slight pause in the older woman’s speech. “Sloppy.”

The older woman, stern in her dark pantsuit, with her hair in a bun that looked impossibly tight, nodded. “What should you have done?”

The younger woman looked to where the naked man was lying as she “choked” him. Pursing her lips, she seemed deep in thought for a long time before she had a eureka moment. “I didn’t make him cum.”

The older woman nodded. “That’s the biggest flaw by far. To sell the whole autoerotic asphyxiation, you should probably have the guy get off. With the way the body responds, you could do it after he dies, or even while he’s choking to death and get your effect out of it.”

A frown came across the younger woman’s countenance. “Wouldn’t doing it while he was alive be almost a bit of a reward in his final seconds.”

The older woman moved closer and put her arm across the younger’s shoulders, leading her from the room. “Oh Siren, it really doesn’t matter what they feel in their final seconds, as long as they’re their final seconds.”

Siren still felt weird being escorted around the cold, metallic facility, even more so with almost all aspects of her body on constant display. One would think that two and a half months of being here would have endeared her to it, but for what she was doing here, it still felt way too sterile.

The real irony of course was that she could leave if she wanted to, but yet as she was brought to the cell-like room she had no intentions of turning back.

The proctor walked with her into her room. Siren looked at the nightstand next to her bed, seeing the steaming mug of hot chocolate.

“Who’s up tonight?” She asked of the stern proctor.

“Bruno,” was the plain response.

Siren whimpered. “Ugh, I don’t want to be buttfucked tonight.”

“He might fuck you some other way.”

Siren deadpan stared at the older woman. Despite Proctor having all the control, she wavered under the younger girl’s gaze.

“You’re right. It’s simple then, you don’t want to be fucked in the ass by him tonight, resist.”

Siren sighed at that. She had been trying to resist. For the last month, the girl had been dutifully drinking what she dubbed her “roofie-colada” every night. The end goal being to make herself immune to its effects.

For the last week, she was pretty sure that she could taste the drugs used to disassociate her and allow her body for use. As part of the training, at some point after ingesting the drugs one of the men at the facility would come by and have liberties with one of her holes.

Like most victims of date-rape drugs, she had only flashes of what happened during each night, but there were usually telltale signs of soreness or cum or how she was left that she started to get an idea of the prurient interests of some of the staff.

Bruno had a particular interest in anal sex, at least with her. Granted, as part of her training he had fucked her in almost every way imaginable, but when he got to choose he always went after her ass. The look she shared with the Proctor confirmed that it wasn’t just her.

“Drink up Siren, you have another long day of training ahead of you tomorrow.”

Siren nodded and sat down on her bed. She picked up the spiked drink and took a long sip. It tasted off, she was sure of it. With the Proctor watching, she continued to drink until her mug was cleaned out.

The Proctor took the mug and walked to the door. Dimming the lights as she left, the last words she said were “Good luck.”


She awoke the next morning to someone shaking her shoulder. Her hands instinctively reached out to punch whoever was waking her, but the unknown person was ready for it.

“Good morning Siren.”

The girl was slow to process, but she knew that voice. Other than the headache, she was starting to wake up enough to realize that it was one of the guys who worked in the facility.

“Good morning Edgar.”

She knew (or was at least sure) that wasn’t his real name. Nobody in this facility went by their original name. Their original name signified their old life, a life that was gone. Once the girl had been known as Jenna, but forevermore she was Siren.

Waking up a little more as Edgar stood there, she smiled up at him. “I haven’t seen you in a while, it’s nice to see you again.”

The tall bald man laughed at that and pulled down the neck of his shirt. “Well, not quite,” he said as he revealed the bruising around his neck.

Siren gasped. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry Edgar.”

He shook his head, “No. No sympathy. You did your job just like I did mine. You saw my thumbs up last night.”

Her mind flashed back to the scenario when she was looking for the sign that she had choked him out enough. The image of his thumb sticking up was clear in her mind.

“Besides, I had my release button for the belt if you went too hard. That was nice work last night.”

Siren smiled before responding, “Well, not quite, but thank you.”

She looked at the food tray on her desk, brought by Edgar most likely.

“Do I get to work with you today Edgar?”

He shook his head. “No, I’m just your turndown service today.”

Siren nodded at that. She looked down at her body and finally realized she was naked. She saw the torn remnants of her panties and negligee on the floor on the other side of her room.

It was at that moment she noticed the dull ache in her ass. She sighed silently in disappointment. Bruno had his way with her, once again she’d failed.

Returning to the task at hand, she looked up to Edgar. “How am I doing it today?”

“Just nice, sweet, simple.”

Siren wasn’t surprised. She knew Edgar was one of the most gentle men that she had ever met. Like the other men that worked in the facility, Edgar had taken full advantage of her body. Something about him though was so different.

As Siren got down on her knees and opened his pants, she thought about what she knew about him.

As far as she knew, and she knew it could all be a lie, Edgar was formerly a man of peace. Everyone at this facility had been wronged, had lost, had hurt, and wanted revenge. She knew Edgar had a daughter who the police found raped and murdered. But it still surprised her that someone as kind and gentle as him would be part of a place like this.

His cock was already semi-erect when she pulled it out of his pants and took it into her mouth. She had the idea that Edgar’s daughter was close to her age, although she didn’t know for sure.

“So I’m pretty sure you expected that today would be a long day,” Edgar started as she took more of him into her mouth. “Obviously, you have this. Once you’ve finished with me, you go straight to combat training. Martial arts, I think, let me check.”

Edgar pulled out a smartphone and pulled up some notes. Her first days here it was surreal when she’d be blowing some guy, or getting facefucked by a guy and he’d just be on his phone reading notes so nonchalantly. Now, it was just routine.

“Yes, two hours of martial arts training, followed by a group lunch.”

Siren coughed and pulled off of Edgar for a second. Hearing him say “group lunch” had caused her to take him a little more into her throat than she intended and it surprised her. Group lunches were rare; this was only going to be the fourth in the time since she had been in the facility.

Even from her first night, Siren wasn’t under the delusion that she was the only woman being trained here. She had met and competed against some of the other girls. Despite the value in fighting against other people, the experiences around that training had not been her favorite.

Having regained her composure, the young woman once again took Edgar in her mouth and resumed pleasuring him.

“I don’t know what special thing they have planned for the group lunch, I do know that there may be punishments involved for those who lack control.”

An internal sigh from Siren. Again, she understood that this was all designed to hone her skills, but she didn’t have to like it.

Edgar continued. “Then after lunch you have anal training with Bruno.”

Siren quickly pulled herself off Edgar’s cock. “What the actual fuck,” she exclaimed. “He was in here to buttfuck me last night and he gets a longer session with me awake today?”

Edger looked down at Siren with a bit of pity, but he still made a motion to her, indicating that she was expected to get back to work. When he was in her warm, wet mouth again he responded to her concerns.

“You must not remember. You ... you managed to fight back a little last night. He did absolutely fuck your ass last night, but your resistance made it cost him a little more than usual, so he requested you.”

Siren rolled her eyes as her tongue swirled over and around Edgar’s shaft. She found it a little more than strange that someone like Bruno would be a part of this since at times he seemed no better than the people she was training to take down.

“I know what you’re thinking Siren, that Bruno and some of the others seem to have an obsession with you. I mean, can you blame them?”

The girl looked up at him while she continued bobbing up and down. He smiled and kept speaking. “You don’t fit the mold of any other girl we’ve had here in any way. Honestly, there’s some that expect you to fail, to not be up to the task you’re setting yourself up for.”

The girl didn’t waver in her eye contact with him, expecting him to go on.

“We’ve never had an eighteen-year-old training in this facility before. You’re one of three girls we’ve ever had under the age of twenty-one. You’re also the first girl who found us instead of us finding them. You do realize that we normally have to talk girls into accepting this, they don’t exactly volunteer.”

Siren smiled as best as a girl can with a dick in her mouth.

“You’re the first girl who we’ve had here who wasn’t a direct victim herself.”

She pulled off for a second, some of her saliva and his precum bridging the gap momentarily. “At least until that night.”

Edgar shook his head. “As much as I pity what you went through that night, everything happened after you signed up and signed your life over to the cause.”

Siren gave a subtle nod, he was right after all, as she got back to work.

“You’re also further in your training faster than any girl before, probably for many of those same reasons. So yeah, Bruno and I’m sure a few others are harder on you, but they may also end up honing you into the finest weapon we’ve ever had.”

Her eyebrows shot up at that remark, but she had to concentrate because Edgar was shooting off at that moment too, his grunt of pleasure slipping as he pumped her mouth full of his seed.

When she felt his orgasm subsiding, she pulled back and showed him the cum in her mouth. He nodded and she swallowed it before taking his cock back inside to clean it up properly.

“After your anal training session, there’s a competition round and then dinner.”

Siren nodded once she removed her mouth from his cock once more and reached out to tuck it neatly in his pants.

“There you go Edgar. I guess I’ll see about eating my real breakfast and getting dressed to go to training. I hope whatever and whoever you have the pleasure of doing today goes well for you.”

Edgar smiled down at the teenager as she stood up to get her breakfast plate. “Try not to get too angry as you go through things today. I’m sure Bruno will be rough, but just remember, if you can handle him, you’ll be able to handle any asshole you have to deal with out there.”

Siren was already digging into her food, but she gave him the warmest smile she could as her eggs joined his cum in her stomach.


Morning training was rather typical. Siren was far more apprehensive about going to lunch, knowing that there was something planned. She already knew something would be up when her instructor indicated she would not need her panties at lunch. She left, wearing only the sheer nightie that was her normal clothing, and headed to the common lunch area.

Siren was not the first girl to arrive, but like those who came in right behind her she let out a sigh when she saw the lunch table. The table itself was pretty normal, it was the chairs that were not. Around the table, there were twelve stools, each of them with a rather large shaft sticking straight up out of it.

Shaking her head at the sight, she then started to approach the table. One of the waiters, a much younger man than Edgar or Bruno, approached her as she reached the table. “Let me assist you,” he said.

Siren only nodded her assent. The young man, whose name she thought might be Jacob, took her hand and guided her over to one of the stools at the table. He offered his other hand to the teen as she started to position herself to sit down directly on the large shaft.

She grabbed the hand to help with balance as the hard rubber started to open up and slide between her pussylips. She felt relieved when she realized the large phallus was already lubricated, and slightly warm. With the help of Jacob, she eased herself down until she was firmly sitting on the bench, her pussy impaled on the shaft.

The girl looked up to Jacob, knowing that it was customary to give thanks. “How would you like me to thank you?” Siren batted her eyelashes, hoping he’d settle for a simple quick blowjob.

Jacob smiled. “During free time tonight I’d love to take a crack at you.”

Siren put on her best fake smile. She hated having her free time taken away, even more so when she knew she was going to get fucked during it. “It’s a date,” she responded simply.

Jacob grinned some more, and before he walked off Siren noticed the bulge that had grown in his pants since she confirmed spending her free time with him tonight.

Siren rolled her eyes in response and set to her next task. She was facing the wrong way at the table and other girls were coming in, others being similarly lowered down onto their respective shafts. It was a slow process, but Siren twisted herself around the rubber dildo inside her until she was facing the table properly.

Soon all twelve seats were filled by and filling up the different women who were undergoing the same type of training she was. It was at that moment that Proctor, the woman who had been with Siren the night before overseeing her combat training, entered the lunch hall.

Holding her phone in her hand, she tapped at the screen, and Siren, as well as the other eleven women, let out a collective gasp. The large shafts they were all impaled on started to vibrate quite forcefully.

“I’ll make this simple ladies,” Proctor said rather loudly, “the first two of you to cum, lose.”

Ugh, Siren was already dreading this. She knew that there had to be some sort of punishment in place for those who lost, and she just hoped that she could outlast at least two of the other girls.

Siren, like all the other women present and being subjected to this, seemed to be holding their own, though the various helpers started to re-enter the room, carrying their lunches.

“Eat, drink,” Proctor ordered.

Another internal groan from Siren, she knew that the whole eating of lunch was meant to distract them from the effort to avoid cumming. Serving the girls steak and potatoes was a cruel thing, as they would require both their hands and their concentration.

Like every other woman, Siren slowly picked up her fork and knife and started cutting into the steak. Her goal was to cut the steak up immediately, that way she could go to just having to concentrate on eating.

The girl to Siren’s immediate left, a girl not much older than her who she only knew as “Temptation”, was wavering as she cut her steak and then took a bite to eat. By the time the third bit of steak was in her mouth she was outright shaking. It was only a moment later that Temptation whimpered loudly and dropped her knife and fork, overcome by the sensations wracking her body.

“That’s one,” Proctor called out as though she were counting the hours of the day. Siren looked around at the other women, they all looked rather stressed as they continued to eat.

‘Oh no,’ Siren thought as the vibrations shifted patterns. She started feeling a bit of heat inside her and knew that her time was getting close. She wrenched her eyes open rather forcefully and tried to distract herself with her first bite of steak.

Another loud moan came from someone, a woman who looked to be in her late thirties whom Siren had never talked to. The way the older woman whimpered and cried Siren did not doubt that she was safe and would be able to enjoy the soon-to-arrive orgasm.


It never came. Like most of the other girls, Siren was frustrated in how the vibrations were turned off once the second woman came. She knew she was close. She didn’t think she would have been the next girl, but the fourth or fifth to cum had they been allowed to continue.

Once they finished eating, Siren found herself separated from the other women at the facility as she was led down to her next station. The door was open and she stepped inside the room.

Bruno was standing there, his tan skin sticking out with the white pants and white shirt. A smirk came upon his face when he saw Siren, and Siren had to do a double-take--the rather large bruise around his eye caught her attention.

Siren frowned. “I’m guessing that I did that?” She motioned to his face.

“Yup. And you know why you’re here?”

Siren nodded. “Yes, anal training.”

Bruno nodded. “Indeed. Lose the nightie and get up on the table.”

The girl blinked. The table? That was new. But she complied and soon the eighteen-year-old was naked in the room and walking to the table.

“On all fours or?” She asked, not quite sure what Bruno had in mind.

He shook his head, “No, on your back, ass at the edge of the table.”

A few more blinks from Siren, but she nodded. She walked over to and then climbed up onto the large, cold metal table. Laying down on it, she scooted herself down towards the edge that Bruno was indicating. When she got close enough he grabbed her legs and pulled her the rest of the way, causing her to yelp.

Bruno placed Siren’s legs onto each of his shoulders before spitting into his hand a few times and rubbing it on his cock. It was at that moment that she knew this was going to be far worse than she had originally expected. It was only a short moment before she felt his bulbous head pressing against what should be her most private hole. Bruno moved his hands around to grip the top of her thighs and used her small body as leverage as he simultaneously pushed inside of her and pulled her onto him.

Siren let out a pained cry that was also perfectly accentuated on her face. To many women out there, Bruno would be a perfect lover, if he was fucking them properly. Bruno had the largest cock of any guy she had so far met in the facility but considering his penchant for anal sex it wouldn’t be any of their favorites at all.

“Look at me,” Bruno commanded as his long, thick shaft started sliding out of her now hurting ass. She did so, hating the difficulty it added to her ability to focus on anything other than the assault on her rectum.

To make it easier on herself, she didn’t look him in the face, but was looking just up and to the right of his head, staring off into the distance. Truth be told, it didn’t help that much. She knew the only thing she could do is try to relax and let her body adjust enough so that the pain would subside to a dull ache.

While it eventually would, it took a lot longer than Siren would have liked. For someone so inexperienced a few months ago, she was getting quite an education in the sexual arts. She closed her eyes for a second, a pang of emotional pain coming over her. She had to remember that she signed up for this.

She tried her best not to show a reaction, but it was quite challenging given Bruno’s strong desire to watch how she suffered given the brutal railing he was giving her ass.

After the eternity of twenty-five minutes, Bruno tightened his grip and pushed in her all the way, eliciting another yelp of pain as he penetrated the deepest he had so far today to deposit his seed deep into her bowels.

Siren let out a sigh of relief, the worst part of it over. She did still have to suffer for a moment as Bruno’s softening member kept her ass pried open for several minutes before he finally started to withdraw.

Bruno quickly turned around and left before she had even lowered her legs.

“Go on, you’re expected in the arena gallery.”

Before she could even sit up, Siren was filled with dread. The arena gallery was only used for direct competition between the girls. Two girls went into the arena, normally randomly drawn, and the loser belong to the winner for the night. The fights and the first hour of the aftermath were usually recorded and sold on various websites as a way for the facility to make money.

Siren tried to sit up but found the pain radiating throughout her body to be a bit too much. She sighed and started to roll herself off the table. When she finally got to a standing position, she was very slow-moving in how she walked, as she tried to fight against the pain going through the core of her body.


Eventually Siren made her way to the arena, dressed in her nightie like all the other girls. She noticed when she arrived that there were only 9 other girls in the seats. She took her seat quite gingerly and waited in silence. Siren would eventually realize that the two who lost in the lunchtime competition were not present.

Soon enough her realization was confirmed as she saw the two women dressed in bikinis in the actual arena. Siren sighed in relief that she succeeded in holding out from earlier. At least she just got to be a spectator tonight.

Right before the fight was about to start Siren felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up and over and saw Proctor standing over her. “Come with me.”

Siren gulped, this was something new to her. She nodded, pushed herself up off the chair still slowly, and followed Proctor out of the gallery. She was led through the shiny hallways to Proctor’s office.

Once in the office, Proctor moved and sat behind her desk. “You’re probably wondering why I called you here?”

Siren nodded, this was highly unusual after all.

“We have your first mission. You may sit if you want to,” she made a motion towards the chairs, “though I understand you had a session with Bruno so you may not want to.”

Siren looked a little sheepish and embarrassed; it was weird to have someone casually know that you just got reamed.

A look of surprise came across Siren’s face when the large piece of art behind Proctor turned out to be a screen.

“This here is Damien Jackson,” Proctor said as the photo of a man in his forties came on the screen. “Damien’s sins are many. When his wife is out of town, Damien trolls the local university district bars and restaurants looking for young women to acquaint himself with.”

Siren nodded and listened as Proctor continued.

“He has a few ways he does this, usually through a so-called accident where he will spill a drink on a girl, some sort of coercion including the use of drugs either voluntarily or involuntarily, or sometimes outright blackmail. He then takes these girls and uses and abuses them.”

Siren was disgusted, but she looked at the information about his vitals that appeared on the screen.

“To top it off, when his wife does get home, he usually beats her, which leads to her running away at times and the whole cycle repeating. She never wants to press charges and is loathe to call the police.”

Hearing that this guy is not only a serial cheat, but a serial rapist and serial wife-beater, Siren’s blood was boiling at the thought of this guy being out on the streets, harassing and victimizing college girls, and his wife.

“So you get the night off. Pick some people for your planning team, get to work, and deal with it.”

Siren smiled, nodded, and quickly headed out.


Siren sat down at the empty booth in the bar. She had used her fake ID to get past the bartender and got herself a drink. In the process of ordering, she had staked out her mark. He was sitting at the bar right next to where she had stood to place her drink order, and had even said hi. For her part, Siren had shyly said hi back.

Studying the dossier on this guy, Siren had already decided her play. She left her ID on the corner of her table, just in case any of the other servers were to come by, but she had a second one visible just at the right angle in her purse that he might see it.

She pulled out a college textbook, a psychology book of all things, and had it open on her table as though she were studying. The textbook (Psychology 101) and the two fake IDs (one saying she was 21, the other saying she was only 18) were all part of the bait. The grey figure-hugging dress that showed off a little bit of her cleavage didn’t hurt things either.

Siren looked over the book, but she wasn’t really looking over it, she was watching Damien in a corner mirror with glances. It looked to her as though her bait was working so far and that he seemed to be paying some attention to her.

The phone in her bag started to ring, and she pulled it out, making sure the second ID “slipped” out in the process while he was looking her way. She brought the phone up to her ear and said hello, while her thumb deftly turned off the alarm. Looking annoyed, she put the phone back down on the table, as though she had received a spam phone call or a wrong number.

The ID that came out of the purse had fallen into the seat opposite her. It wasn’t her intention, but she let it slide and acted like she had no clue. That was it, that was the trigger. After another minute or two of waiting, Damien stood up and started to make his way over in her direction.

When he got close, he bent down to reach for her fallen ID in the bench seat across from her.

“Sorry miss, I noticed that you dropped this and didn’t want you to lose,” he paused, then grabbed her ID that said she was twenty-one from the edge of the table and sat himself down.

Siren gave him a look of confusion. It was of course all an act.

“Um, what are you doing?” She asked him, acting as though she were a woman rather upset at this random dude grabbing her ID.

Damien smiled as he sat across from her. To anyone in the bar due to their corner seat, Damien looked to be sitting alone. The bar was rather empty so far this evening.

“Well, I was going to point out that you had dropped your ID Annabelle, but then I realized that your ID was sitting on the table, Macy?”

Siren played the part of the freaked-out girl who reached out for the two IDs the man had, and Damien quickly pulled them back, smiling like the cat that caught the canary.

“So be honest, which is it?”

Looking defeated, Siren quietly said “Annabelle.”

Damien nodded, “You realize that you could be in so much trouble right now. A fake ID, a minor in possession. You could easily spend the night in jail, probably get a large fine, and be kicked out of school.

Looking freaked out the girl pleaded, “No, you can’t do that, please, I’m begging you.”

Damien continued his smile and nodded. “Well, there’s a few ways we can handle this then.”

Siren nodded slowly.

“I could turn you in,” Damien said while Siren quickly shook her head, “Or if you’re interested in drinking, perhaps you and I have some drinks in private and have some other types of good times.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.