The Gift of Sex - Cover

The Gift of Sex

by killer bishops

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Fiction Sex Story: Charlotte Church remembers her pet's birthday just in time

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Tit-Fucking   .

This is completely made up

It had been a long day for Charlotte Church. Lots of interviews and lots of press shoots. She was just glad to have the evening to herself in her own house. Tonight was going to be about relaxing and spending time with her beloved pet dog, Dragon.

Dragon was a rottweiler who Charlotte loved. He was loyal, obedient and loving. He was also a protector, something Charlotte valued highly with her lifestyle the way it was.

“Dragon, here boy!” called the Welsh singer as curled up on the sofa in her joggers and baggy Wales rugby top. She had a glass of wine in one hand and the TV remote in the other.

Dragon jumped up on the couch and cuddled into Charlotte’s lap as she flicked on the TV. “That’s my boy,” she said as she wriggled to accommodate the dog further. She smiled happily.

Charlotte was relaxed as she sipped her wine and began to see what was on.

“Football ... not a chance!” she quipped, quickly flicking to the next offering.

Friends came on. “Seen it!”

Next Cheryl Cole was on a chat show. “Fuck no! I’m not going to spend my free time listening to that bitch!” A bigger smile crossed Charlotte’s face as Dragon barked, indicating his agreement. Charlotte changed channel again.

“Happy birthday!!” Charlotte’s face dropped. Charlotte had stumbled across a movie she’d seen before, where a family was celebrating its pet dog’s birthday.

Charlotte looked down at Dragon as he lay on her lap. The family on TV began to sing happy birthday to the dog. “Haaaappy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Rover. Happy birthday to you.”

“Oh fuck boy, I forgot your birthday! I’m so sorry!”

Dragon looked up. He appeared to show his sad eyes in Charlotte’s view, although his expression was the same. Charlotte’s heart dropped.

“How could I forget your birthday?” The singer searched for an explanation. Dragon was so loyal and so loving that this one little thing Charlotte could do to show her appreciation simply could not be overlooked, no matter how busy she was.

A few moments passed as Charlotte sought something to say to make herself feel better. “I’ll make it up to you!” Charlotte expressed pleading with herself more than Dragon who seemed undisturbed.

Charlotte immediately thought of buying a gift but that was quickly abandoned in her mind as it was late, she’d been drinking and nowhere good would be open. Online was the next option but the star wanted something today rather than later that week

Charlotte had a deep think. ‘This would be easy if I’d done this to a boyfriend,’ she thought as a naughty smile crossed her lips. ‘I would just put on some lingerie and... ‘

“Woah!” she said aloud. “Was I just thinking of...” she trailed off as Dragon looked up at her.

Charlotte looked down on him. Loyal. Kind. Loving. This was crazy. She couldn’t. But then again he was strong and had a huge cock. Charlotte found herself fixated on his cock. She wanted to stop but it’s image just kept creeping into her mind. It was then she realised she could feel herself becoming hotter and turned on. And it was a long time since she’d had sex.

Charlotte knew what she was going to do in this moment. The excitement consumed her.

“Actually boy, I think I know just the present for you. Just give me time to prepare.” Charlotte gave a smirk as she rose and headed upstairs to change.

Over an hour later, Charlotte Church descended down the stairs. There was a loud thud as her white peep toe platformed high heels planted on each of the stairs. She was delighted to see Dragon’s head peering over the couch at her as she got close to the landing.

“Hey boy,” she said in her smoothest, seciest voice. “Do you like what you see?”

Charlotte had changed into a matching light blue lacy bra and thong lingerie set. The bra squeezed her big round tits, almost pushing them out of the bra. The thong covered her modesty just about but showed her sexy ass and legs in all their glory.

The star had also done her makeup to look stunningly beautiful with her wavy chestnut blonde hair hanging down over her shoulders. Charlotte felt hot and confident in her.

Dragon seemed interested as he barked once happily.

“Well,” Charlotte continued. “I think we’ll do something extra special for your birthday this year.”

Charlotte grinned as she went down the last couple of stairs, crossing one leg In front of another, giving a sexy hypnotic sway to her hips. Dragon looked as if he couldn’t take his eyes off her, his gaze following her panties until they were right in front of him.

Charlotte looked down on her dog like never before. She looked for his cock which was already erect. “You want me boy?” Charlotte asked, already having evidence of the answer. She locked her eyes with his before seductively bending over and pulling her thong over.

Charlotte wanted fucked by her dog. She wanted it badly. “Fuck me boy! Fuck me like one of your bitches.”

Dragon didn’t need to be asked twice as he quickly mounted the star. Charlotte was momentarily able to savour the sharp nails and soft pads of his paws on her soft skin as the landed on her back. It was however replaced by exhilaration as Dragon’s hard cock was rammed into Charlotte’s wet pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.