Dance Party - Cover

Dance Party

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The best dance party ever. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

One evening the couple Nils is staying with throw a little after dinner dance party for friends in the neighborhood. Nils finds himself dancing with the woman from across the street, Maggie. The numbers are lively and Nils and Maggie share the energy and the rhythm and the heat of the music.

Please Wait while image loads

As the evening progresses the hard rock gives way to cool jazz. Maggie and Nils dance close. And then closer. Their bodies fit to each other, cocooned in the sinuous strains of sax and base.

Please Wait while image loads

Other than the host and hostess, the house is now all but empty, just Nils and Maggie holding each other. “I guess the party’s about over,” Nils whispers. “Not yet,” Maggie replies. “You’re coming with me. There’s more dancing to be done.” She leads Nils out of the house, across the street, and into her home.

No sooner have they entered Maggie’s house than Maggie kicks off her shoes and wrenches off her top. “Your husband—” Nils begins.

“Out of town,” Maggie growls. “Get naked. Now.”

Nils doesn’t need to be told twice. He is fully undressed before Maggie has taken off her flimsy blue panties. “Soaked,” she says.

Please Wait while image loads

Nils can’t wait. He crouches behind her, squeezes one big breast, and drives himself upward, his cock finding the opening to her cunt and penetrating.

Please Wait while image loads

Maggie pushes back, fully ensconcing herself on Nils’ cock. “Oh yes,” she sings out. Nils feels her cunt flutter. Her body tightens, a long second of rigidity as her orgasm begins. Six, seven, eight more strong contractions follow. The dance is underway.

Slowly but surely the dance moves to Maggie’s bed. Nils stays behind her for a while, his cock still deep in her cunt, his hands caressing her breasts. Gradually he brings her closer and closer to climax. When he pinches her nipples she comes, an orgasm even more powerful than the first, at least a dozen strong spasms and then a dozen aftershocks.

Please Wait while image loads

Without giving Maggie a chance to recover, Nils flips her to her back, moves between her thighs, and enters her. He thrusts vigorously while at the same time taking her engorged nipple between his teeth and trilling his tongue against the tip. In a matter of seconds Maggie is whimpering and coming, a sustained orgasm of many minutes.

Eventually Nils has to catch his breath. Maggie takes the opportunity to buck him off. “Now you’re going to get it,” she says, quickly straddling his head, clamping it tight with her thighs, and pressing her torso to Nils’ body, pinning him to the bed. His erect cock soon surrenders to her mouth. Her hand encompasses what it can of the girth, and she strokes and sucks. It doesn’t take long for Nils to succumb. Spurt after spurt of semen flood Maggie’s mouth. She gulps voraciously.

Please Wait while image loads

“So good, so good, so good,” Maggie chants, having swallowed all the cum Nils had to offer. “But don’t think I’m going to let you off that easy.” She swivels atop Nils’ body and stuffs his yet erect phallus into her cunt. “It’s your turn to get your brains fucked out. I’m going to ride you til the cock’s last crow.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.