Stress Relief - Cover

Stress Relief

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charlotte Church finds stress relief with a new companion

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

This story is completely fictional

Only occasionally was Charlotte Church grateful for her celebrity status. This weekend she couldn’t have been without it and definitely would have been missing out on one of the classiest experiences of her life.

When she had arrived at her luxury country resort, she was aware of more fanfare than usual. There were more people, horse boxes, tractors and expensive sports cars than she’d ever seen. It was almost as if footballers were here.

Thankfully though, that wasn’t the case. The country estate was hosting an exclusive hunting event and these people had travelled from all over the world to examine some of the finest animals on show. And Charlotte was going to do the same.

Ever since she had opened her resort, she had been using some of the animals it had to live out sexual fantasies. She had a group of perfectly trained dogs who would do what ever she asked. She had horses who loved her and her stable.

But this was different. This was the best of the best. If she’d had the money she might have tried to buy, but this was way out of her millionaire league.

However she was famous enough to be known by these people so making herself visible was required. It was her resort after all, and the organising had been strenuous but it would all be financially rewarding, if not sexually.

Charlotte had chosen to walk through reception at just the right moment as one of the wealthier sellers appeared. He had a beautiful white and black spotted English Pointer with him which sat obediently by his side.

“Welcome Sir Henry,” Charlotte extended a warm greeting.

Sir Henry looked the star up and down carried on his business with Emily, the receptionist.

“Everything has to be perfect, Charles’ seed is worth ten times what you make in a year.” He was quite abrupt when he spoke, something Charlotte hated but had become accustomed to over the years.

“It will be, Sir Henry,” Emily assured the guest bravely. “Here’s the key for your room and here is the key for Charlie’s.”

The old man shot Emily a distasteful look as Charlotte smirked at the joy of seeing this man disgruntled. She loved Emily and she was charming and an excellent friendly receptionist and didn’t deserve this level of abuse. A plan was already forming in her head so that his rudeness could be brought down a peg or two.

Emily apologised and rang the bell for service.

Kenny, the stoned bell boy went to take the dogs things but the old man shot him daggers before the hapless lad took the gentleman’s heavy luggage first. Charlotte really needed to move him on she thought to herself as she also mused on the night ahead.

LATER, AROUND 10pm

Kenny turned the corner and was immediately struck by the sight of the resort owner standing in one of the hotel’s white silk bath robes. The tie could only barely contain her large chest and the length barely covered the to of her toned thighs. She wore pastel pink peep toe high heels. Charlotte had done her hair perfectly. She looked flustered.

“Oh Kenny, thank God it’s you!” She ran up to him, gently grabbing his arm. “I can’t find my key!”

Charlotte opened her robe, feining a look in the pockets. Kenny eyes bulged out as Charlotte’s big round tits were practically popping out of the pink bra she had chosen. She had a gorgeous toned stomach which only added to making her tits look bigger. She wore a skimpy matching pink thong.

Kenny was stunned. He didn’t know where to look.

Charlotte covered up again in a bashful fashion, leaving momentary glimpses of her chest and abs. “Could you let me into my room please?” she asked innocently.

Kenny was forced to oblige. It was boss looking stunning. Charlotte could see a bulge appear in his uniform trousers as Kenny fumbled for his master key. The Welsh singer knew it wasn’t the keys that caused it.

“Here ... here you go,” said the awestruck young man as he opened the door in a hurry.

“I don’t know how I could possibly thank you,” said Charlotte as she walked into the room, dropping the bath robe sexily, revealing her perfect ass.

Kenny stood silent, knowing what he wanted but too shy to say out loud.

Charlotte smiled as she turned. “Kenny ... get in here.”

Kenny took a step in as Charlotte reached for the hard bulge in his trousers. She took hold of his cock and balls in her hand rubbing them through the material.

Charlotte looked Kenny hungrily in the eyes as she moved into to kiss the man as he trembled at the door.

As soon as their lips met and Charlotte applied more pressure through Kenny’s trousers both her and the bell boy felt an ominous twitch. Kenny’s cock started to throb, pumping out cum, making his trousers hot and sticky.

“Mmmm, mmm, mmphh,” Charlotte moaned through the kiss, feeling the warm cum soaking on to her hand from the trouser fabric. She gave the cock a few more powerful rubs.

Using Kenny’s overloaded sexual senses against him, Charlotte quickly reached round and took his master key, clasping it tightly in her hand.

A few seconds passed as the pair kissed and then Charlotte stepped back, relieved it hadn’t taken longer. In fact she was delighted Kenny had been so quick. However, she felt she had to feign excitement.

“Mmm babe, that was awesome!” Charlotte grinned with a beaming smile. “So hard for me! ... And so much cum!”

Kenny gave an embarrassed smile and looked sheepishly at the ground.

“I tell you what, why don’t you recover on the bed and I go and fetch a bottle of nice wine? Then, when I get back we’ll pick up where we left off.”

The Welsh singer reached for a remote and turned on the TV. Lesbian porn came on and Charlotte smiled. “This will help you get turned on. It certainly turns me on watching two women together,” Charlotte enthused knowing that part was true.

Kenny absent mindedly lay on the bed, recovering from his recent orgasm and being drawn in to the porn on TV. He had just about registered the fact that Charlotte wanted more.

Charlotte stared at the hapless man as he followed her commands like a moth to a flame. As she went to leave the room she was sure she saw his hand reaching for his cock. She picked up her robe and put it on.

As Charlotte shut the door she let out a sigh of relief having acquired the master key at relatively little cost. Then again, the level of performance was what she sort of expected from the lad. Charlotte looked round and moved quickly down the corridor to one of the larger suites.

Charlotte’s heart was racing with excitement. She felt it fluttering in her chest as she put the key in the lock and turned it. Confident no one was inside, she pushed it open and slipped in through the door letting it shut gently behind her. The motion detect lights came on.

An excited smile beamed from Charlotte’s face as she passed through the large comfy lounge. There was just one more thing to do before her goal was realised. She picked up the room phone and dialled ‘0’. The phone rang once.

“Hi. Emily! It’s me.” Charlotte tried to sound calm and boss like but her excitement was too much. “Could you please deliver a bottle of Prosecco to my room? ... Just one glass, it’s been a busy day ... Thanks!” The phone made the classic click as it was placed down.

The thought of Emily walking in on Kenny jerking off while watching porn was funny for Charlotte. “Poor girl,” she said to herself. It would probably be enough for him to be dismissed though. No one would ever think he was there by invite.

Charlotte banished these thoughts to the back of her mind as she moved deeper into the suite, pushing open the bedroom door into the dimly lit room. She let her robe drop to the floor, leaving her beautiful lingerie on display again. On the bed stood the object of her desire.

Charles was standing up and immediately his tail started to wag as he first spotted Charlotte. He was also panting hard, suggesting to Charlotte he was excited.

“Hi boy,” Charlotte grinned happily. “I understand you’re here to fuck.”

The English Pointer let out a happy bark much to Charlotte’s amusement. She wondered how long he’d been deprived of release for, knowing that breeding for high sums of money was his purpose.

“Well I think I can see to it that your every desire it fulfilled...” Charlotte trailed off, running her hand down her curvy body.

The Pointer’s cock was already rock hard. He was keen to show Charlotte and jumped up and flashed his meat.

“Oh my poor boy, you must be bursting. Just let me take care of you.”

Charlotte let her bra drop to the floor, revealing her big round tits which glistened enticingly. She lay down on the bed next to the dog and cupped her tits.

“These big titties will help you relax,” Charlotte beckoned happily, ready to get that first load. She knew he would be quick but she didn’t mind. She was just wanting them both to have a good time.

Charlotte led Charles on top of her chest a squeezed her fleshy mounds round his hard shaft. She felt a quiver of excitement as the hard cock touched her sensitive skin. Charles began to thrust.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.