Stress Relief - Cover

Stress Relief

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Charlotte Church finds stress relief with a new companion

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

This is completely made up.

Stress was the last thing Charlotte Church thought she should be feeling. She was at her new wellness resort and just had one or two small details to sort. This was essentially a test weekend for her to enjoy.

One of the last things she was doing was taking in nine trained Rottweilers to be available for the guests. Their purpose was two fold. Everyone knows dogs are shown to lower stress and help with relaxation by encouraging exercise and companionship.

The second was security. The Rottweilers were top of the range protection. Much more discreet than a bodyguard or ugly security cameras but much more effective than pepper spray. If Charlotte wanted top tier guests, these dogs would ensure top tier safety.

“Try one, there are no better dogs out there,” the trainer motioned and a dog sat obediently by herside.

Charlotte stared past him, focused on one thing. It was Jack, who was part of her ground keeping team. He was young and confident, the type who thought he was God’s gift to women. And they’d hooked up last night in a drunken fling.

As Jack thrusted his hips in her direction, it only confirmed Charlotte’s thought that she’d made a big mistake. The even bigger one was that she’d invited him back for tonight. Charlotte needed a good fuck but Jack wasn’t it. Nowhere near it. It was better than nothing she thought.

Jack pretended to motorboat Charlotte’s immense rack over the trainer’s shoulder, well in the distance so only Charlotte could see.

“Eugh!” said the Welsh singer, not at all turned on by Jack’s actions.

“I’m sorry,” the trainer interrupted Charlotte’s regretful musings.

Charlotte startled a little, suddenly rejoining the conversation. She wasn’t quite sure what the last thing that was said was. Then she had a quick thought...

“Oh sorry, something caught in my throat.”

It seemed to go down well as she sipped on her glass of water and cleared her throat. She then listened intently as her companion continue, gladly noting that Jack had moved on as she stole a quick glance into the distance.

“Thank God,” she thought.

“Would you like to take one just now Ms Church? See if they live up to your expectations.”

Charlotte caught half the question and quickly cursed herself again for being so distractible.

“Yeah of course,” Charlotte replied, hoping it was a sensible response.

“Perfect,” and Charlotte was handed a lead. “I’m sure you’ll be very happy. I bid you good day.”

And with that, the sales representative stood up and left leaving a stunned Charlotte holding the lead of Rottweiler dog.

The large dog just seemed to sit and stare at Charlotte. She didn’t know what to do.

“Lie down!” she commanded, and the dog duly obeyed. “Stand up!” she said, and the dog did it instantly. “What’s your name?” the singer queried, only to realise the dog lifted his chin to display his name tag.

“Bruno, welcome, I’m Charlotte,” she said, impressed so far. She stood up and said “Come,” knowing that the dog would follow.

By the time the evening arrived, Charlotte’s mood had picked up tremendously. Bruno had indeed been relaxing company and had even managed to scare off a photographer on their forest walk. He never needed told twice what to do and was always there when Charlotte needed. He was definitely trained to an amazingly high standard and the star could see these dogs adding to her resort.

Despite this uplift in mood, she was still not pleased with herself for allowing Jack to come over. However, she was desperately horny and there were really no better alternatives. She tottered downstairs in her high heels and lingerie with a glass of champagne in hand having spent an hour on herself.

Bruno of course was waiting obediently at the bottom of the stairs as the star arrived looking stunning in a red lacy bra and panty set with black platformed peep toe Loboutin high heels. She had her hair up and make up was done perfectly. Charlotte could sense her tits jiggle slightly with each step down the stairs she took.

Charlotte noted a confused look on Bruno’s face, as if he knew this was a bad idea. The star made her way to a sofa and set her glass down, before relaxing back.

Again Bruno approached with a sad expression as if trying to change her mind.

“Oh boy,” Charlotte said as nuzzled him between her smooth legs. “Sometimes you just need fucked to de-stress.”

Bruno still looked concerned as Charlotte tried to convince him. “I know it’s not the best but if I could get better I would believe me,” she continued.

With that Bruno pushed his nose into Charlotte’s crotch, gently rubbing her clit momentarily.

Charlotte was caught off guard as she felt as warm pleasure relax her tense muscles. Before she could do anything Bruno was at it again, nosing at her panties, pulling them over.

Again it felt good causing Charlotte to smile but she didn’t know what had got into her dog. She tried to gain composure.

“No boy that’s...” The third time was too much. Bruno’s tongue had ran it’s way up her slit and had found her clit.

“For ... you...” Charlotte breathed as her body was overwhelmed by a sexual desire. She could feel her body quiver with excitement. This was what she had wanted for so long and now she was getting it.

Charlotte was helpless as she relaxed back onto the sofa and spread her legs wide, letting Bruno get unrestricted access to her now soaking pussy.

“Oh boy, that ... feels ... so ... good!” Charlotte moaned, arching her back and pushing herself on to Bruno’s incredible tongue.

The curvy star ran her hands over her body, embracing the feeling she was being given by an animal. She felt the smooth skin of her legs then her stomach before touching her tits with the lightest of brushes. Everything just felt amplified by more than Charlotte could imagine.

“Mmmphhh,” Charlotte moaned as Bruno again hit the mark.

Instinctively, Charlotte reached back and undid her bra, freeing her tits to the air. The mounds were big and pointed straight up as she pushed her chest up in pleasure. She felt her hands come to meet them as she felt their shape and weight in her palms, caressing her hard nipples as she did so.

“Never ... Felt ... This ... Good,” breathed Charlotte as Bruno continued to lick her clit. “Keep ... Doing ... It ... Boy...”

Bruno eagerly obliged, keeping his tongue moving over the star’s shaved wet pussy. Charlotte by now was just just a wound up body of sexual energy and she was ready to explode.

“Fuck!!!” Charlotte screamed as all her tension was released at once. She felt herself orgasm as Bruno continued to lick her out. She felt wonderful as she contorted with pleasure, squeezing her great tits as did so, grateful for their perfect fullness and size. Another orgasm came on top of the previous after just a few further licks causing Charlotte to go higher.

Charlotte’s body rested for a few seconds at a time before Bruno administered another orgasm with his tongue almost at will. Charlotte had never been at anyone’s mercy like this before, all she knew was that it she didn’t want it to stop. She screamed and moaned through the whole thing as she felt like never before. It was like she was in heaven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.