Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

The next week at school dragged, it was our last one before we went on study leave, so we were finishing things off and doing exam prep. On Friday the excitement between the year 11’s was palpable, at lunchtime everyone was signing each other’s shirt and year books and having a lot of fun. After lunch we had our final registration, we spent it thanking our teacher and giving him some funny gifts we’d got for him. Once registration was over we headed down to our final assembly, as I wheeled out of the classroom my teacher caught me up.

‘Haylee, wait a second.’ I stopped and waited for him. ‘Haylee, it’s been an absolute privilege to teach you, too see how well you handled everything was amazing, it showed such maturity. I sincerely hope everything goes ok and hope you come visit and keep me updated.’

‘Thank you for being my teacher and supporting me for the last 5 years, especially the last year, you’ve been amazing, I’m going to miss you.’

‘Mind if I give you a cuddle?’

‘I’d like that a lot.’ He bent forward and we wrapped our arms around each other tight, he almost lifted me out of my chair, his cuddle felt nice and reassuring. After a while he let me go.

‘Come on, you’d better get down to assembly’

‘Yeah, I guess, thank you.’ I wheeled myself to the school hall with my teacher, who walked alongside me, talking about what I was doing the next school year. When we arrived at the hall, I found my class and sat next to Sarah on the end of the row. Once everyone was in the hall Mrs Westerman walked up on the stage and gave us a lovely speech while playing a screen show of photos of us throughout our time at the school before handing out some awards. At the end she announced it was time for the pupil of the year award, she started talking about how this pupil had shown extraordinary resilience in spite of extreme challenges throughout the year and had shown great spirit, she finished by saying my name and asking me to come up to the front as she walked of the stage. I was absolutely stunned and as I made my way towards the front of the hall, everyone stood up and applauded, a lot of my friends were crying.

My anxiety kicked in and I suddenly felt overwhelmed and broke down, I couldn’t get myself to the front of the hall, Ben suddenly came rushing up to me, put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me to the front to meet Mrs Westerman who presented me with my award and gave me a big cuddle as I sobbed into her shoulder. I managed to compose myself enough to say thank you and hold my award up to another huge round of applause and tears. As Ben wheeled me back to my classmates they all swarmed around me, lifted me out of my chair, hoisted me on their shoulders and made a huge fuss of me while I tried to keep my skirt down to keep my decency, though I ended up giving in and having my thong showing to anyone that cared too look.

As they bounced me around and celebrated me, my tears changed to giggles and laughs. Finally, we all calmed down as Mrs Westerman took to the stage again. My friends put me back in my chair and as I adjusted my clothing she said the words we’d all been waiting for, ‘Class dismissed.’ The whole year cheered and started making their way out of the hall, I didn’t want to get involved in the crowd so I waited with Ben, Sarah, Isla, Beaux and the rest of my friends for it to die down. While we waited Mrs Westerman came and gave me huge cuddle and wished me luck. Once the crowd had cleared I wheeled out of the school with my friends. Ben and I found my Mum in the car park, jumped in the car and were driven home. Once home, Ben and I headed up to my room, Ben stripped my school uniform of me, kissed me all over, stopping at my navel piercing now that I’d take the dressing off.

‘This is so sexy.’

‘I’m glad you like it.’ He then buried his head into my pussy, making me squirt as I came, before stripping himself off and burying his cock in my pussy making me cum and squirt 3 more times before he came inside me. We laid on my bed for a little before we rolled onto our fronts and played together on my Playstation. Mum called us for dinner so I put my matching, white, lacy, strapless bra and thong back on with a pair of dark blue high-waisted shorts and a white cropped bralette top then made my way downstairs with Ben. After dinner Ben and I got the bus to Friary Park where we met up with just about all of our year group for a study leave party. We had a great time drinking, smoking weed, talking and having fun. It was 3am when Ben and I decided to head home so said goodbye to the people that were left and headed out of the park. We’d missed the last bus so had to walk, I’d never realised how steep the hill from the park was until having to wheel myself in a wheelchair. I soon started to get exhausted, made worse by being drunk and high, as I got to the stage when I couldn’t get any further and was even rolling backwards when I moved my hands back to roll forward again, I ended up putting my brakes on and giggling hysterically. Ben laughed at me, then started pushing me so that we could actually get home.

‘Thank you baby.’

‘Pushing your fat, legless ass around is my pleasure.’

‘Wow, you’re such a wanker.’ I said throwing myself backwards so that my chair bumped into him.

‘You know it.’ He replied as he reached forward with one hand and tickled my side making me giggle again. Once we got up the hill I took over wheeling myself again while Ben walked alongside me. As we went past an alleyway I suddenly had a naughty idea and turned into it.

‘Were are you going?’

‘Follow me and find out.’ Ben did as I asked and followed me into the alley, once we were out of sight from the road, I grabbed his hand and pushed him up against the wall, positioned my chair in front of him and pulled his shorts and boxers down, then leaned forward, took his cock in my hand, swirled my tongue around the tip making Ben gasp, then worked him deep into my throat, sucking him hard until I heard his breathing change and he was just about to cum, I slid him from my mouth and looked up at him while undoing my shorts and sliding them and my thong off.

‘Pick me up baby.’ Ben did as I asked, picked me up under my arms, turned around, pushed me against the wall, slid his cock into me and kissed me hard as I wrapped my arms around him. Ben started thrusting into me over and over, building the warm sensations already beginning deep inside me. I could feel his cock twitching inside me, the angle of entry made his cock rub along my clit making me even more sensitive. I could sense Ben was getting close so rocked my pelvis as best I could, tightening my pussy with each backward movement. I could feel Ben starting to shake, I sensed his knees where shaking.

‘Sit in my chair if you want.’ I whispered. Ben looked back, took a step back while holding me tight then sat in my chair, it was a tight fit for him but he just about managed. I then rested my hands on his shoulders, leaned back and started thrusting myself backwards and forwards, feeling his cock sliding in and out, again stimulating my clit with his shaft. My movements became more erratic as our breathing became more laboured, suddenly I jerked all over as my orgasm hit, I felt my pussy contract tight round Ben’s cock, the two of us were now deep in the throes of orgasm, he ejaculated his warm semen deep into my vagina while I shook, jerked and spasmed while squirting over and over. As my movements became more sporadic I pulled myself forward and leant on Ben as we both struggled to get out breath back. I could feel his cock twitching inside me as it slowly became flaccid.

‘Wow Haylee, you really are bad.’

‘You know it, though are you complaining?’

‘God no.’ He replied then kissed me. After a few minutes, Ben stood up then held me with one hand, laid my thong and shorts out on my chair for me then sat me on them, then, while he pulled his boxer and shorts up I slid my thong and shorts up.

‘Yuck! You got my shorts wet.’ He said, I looked at the big wet patch on his shorts, shrugged my shoulders and giggled. Ben laughed too, then the two of us headed back to my house. Once inside, Ben quietly carried me up to my room, the two of us undressed and got into bed naked, I started to feel the effects of the drink and weed as the room started spinning and my head started pounding, suddenly I felt sick. I quickly tried to get up but my head span too much.

‘Are you ok?’ Ben asked, I shook my head and put my hand to my mouth as I knew I was about to vomit. Ben realised and quickly picked me up, carried me to the bathroom, sat me on the floor and held my hair as I leaned over the toilet and threw up. After a while I sat up and leaned against the wall, enjoying the feeling of the cold tiles against my skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.