But Officer I Wasn't Speeding... - Cover

But Officer I Wasn't Speeding...

by Dark Apostle

Copyright© 2022 by Dark Apostle

Fiction Sex Story: In an alternate universe James became a cop. In this same universe, James was woken up by a speeding car, things go from there. Typical fantasy, not real and just for fun!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Fiction   DoOver   Genie   Humiliation   Big Breasts   Size   .

James had always been the black sheep of the family for as long as he could remember. None of his relatives had been proud of him. His father, grandfather, and other members had been cops but James had never applied himself. When he left college with barely any passing grades, he had bounced from dead-end job to dead-end job until he had retired.

His father had never expressed his affection for James and that had soured James to the rest of the family. Over time, he had lost contact and not bothered to re-establish it. When he was an old man, he had found a magic lamp in a flea market, cleaned it, and then met the Genie that had inhabited it.

After a long conversation about what he wanted to do with his life, James and the genie set about making five wishes.

One of those wishes was to live life over with all of the life skills he had gained. But more than that, he had access to the ancestral DNA of Desmond Miles - now tailored to himself - and he had a photographic memory to boot.

From this, James had learned new skills which translated into his home and school life. He had blasted through high school and then through college.

James’ career choice had been police given the tradition in his family. James was expected to keep it up. The exams were a breeze and he joined as soon as he graduated from college. The family were inordinately proud. He was then posted to Sully, a small sleepy town where fuck-all normally happened.

Desmond’s hunting skills had come in very handy, especially when tracking down prey but for the most part his existence in Sully was particularly boring. Boring was fine with him because it meant no paperwork.

He, like many of the cops in that town, were there to pass time until they got their golden watches and left the force.

He had been there a couple of years already and had picked up some tips and tricks from some of the old-timers. In particular, his father had told him to make a point of helping out the Smiths, who were well known to the local force.

Dad had connections in all the right places.

He was advised one day during a poker game to find a few spots park out there and chill out for a few hours. When he got back he could just say he was out on patrol as they didn’t have GPS in their cars yet that suited his needs just fine. It was better this way as it meant he could look like he was doing something get paid and if something did happen he was ready for it.

James’ patrol car sat in a good spot where he could watch traffic on the rural county road. It was also an area that was just slightly out of the way so that he could if he wanted to sit there and doze for a couple of hours.

There was a warning signal from his radar gun that James did not register before a car roared past waking him from his slumber.

Normally he would let it slide but recently the chief had been getting on his ass about not booking anyone and he sighed and sat up.

‘Jesus’ he thought as he looked in the side mirror he could see that it was a dark blue BMW sedan. It was now a quarter mile away approaching fast on the two-lane county road and visually estimated the speed at 60 mph. For a moment the cars left side tires crossed the double yellows into the opposite lane then back.

Either way this one he was going to have to do something about as the driver was going at some speed.

‘No one’s in that much of a hurry’ he couldn’t help but think especially out here in the sleepy vineyards outside town.

The first thing James did was to check the readout on the radar guns repeater mounted on the dash. Frowning he noted that the driver was doing 58 in a 45 and raised his eyebrow checking traffic he pulled a u-turn leaving his shady report writing spot and hit the gas his older model Crown Victoria’s engine responding after a pause and they quickly caught up with the driver he paced the car a 325i at 65 now as they passed vineyards on their right and left of the rural country road. He activated his red and blue overheads and waited for the driver to see them and pull over. He saw blonde hair and noted it was a woman and when she didn’t respond tapped the siren.

The sudden appearance of brake lights let him know he had been seen.

He signalled for her to pull over and got the nod of her head as she slid the car over to the side of the road and parked.

He pulled up behind put the car into park and sighed “So much for a peaceful day.”

James pulled his shades off his shirt pocket and popped them on his nose got out of the car and adjusted his heavy gun belt. He wasn’t a typical cliché cop he didn’t drink coffee all day and stuff his face with donuts he liked to work out regularly. Ain’t chasing after any bad guys with a gut his father had stated so true.

When he got to the car the window rolled down and he smiled “Ma’am.”

“Officer.”

She turned to him and smiled she had shoulder length blond hair and she was on the larger side with pretty blue eyes looking up at him.

“Deputy” he said correcting her she nodded in response. “Do you know what speed you were doing?”

He felt silly asking that question every single person he asked that question always knew they were speeding. But formalities had to be followed.

“45 deputy.”

He inclined his head “no ma’am my radar gun clocked you at 58.”

“Oh” she blushed “I’m sorry I didn’t realize.”

He sighed and nodded.

Now that he got a good look at her his eyes widened behind the glasses they were dark for a reason. It was one of the reasons Fed’s and the CIA wore glasses so people couldn’t read their eyes and see what they were thinking.

‘Jesus.’

She was big he hadn’t realized until he looked down at her. Now that he could see her clearly he could tell that she had enormous tits that strained the dark top she wore noting the imprint of big nipples pressing against the thin fabric.

“I’m going to need you to see your driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance.” She sighed and dug into her purse. It sat on the passenger seat and he spied several pill bottles among all the crap in the bag. They were probably prescription, but if push came to shove, it did give him Just Cause as an excuse.

She put the bag down and opened the glove box reached forwards to the glove box and opened it pulling everything out he got a good look down her back as the t-shirt hiked up a bit and noticed just above the trousers and smiled. The skin looked soft and smooth and he wondered what she was like in bed she sat back and handed it over and he took it noticing that she had a pretty smile as well.

He took the license and paperwork and stood back by the rear of her BMW where he could keep an eye on her. Using the lapel mic attached his radio he contacted dispatch and let them know he was on a traffic stop and had a license to run.

“County Sully 32-A19

“Go ahead 19”

“Copy DL of B1234567”

James had a reply in less than a minute. The blonde head in the car watching him in her mirrors.

“32-A19 County.”

“Go ahead”

“DL comes back to Barlow Ellen” dispatch gave the rest of the details; she was 43 with a valid licence.

“Copy county can you send the info to my MDC?”

“Roger - sent.”

James decided this deserved more investigation. He also noticed the vehicle was not registered to her but to a corporation probably one of the local wineries if he had to guess.

He walked over to his car sat down in the driver’s seat and turned the machine on typed in his password and brought up her details.

The details on his system came up showing one prior when she was much younger.

This suited his needs just fine as she might be desperate as well which if she was drinking would explain why.

He walked back and asked to her to step out of the vehicle and did a test it gave him an excuse to admire her very large bosom as they bounced around while she walked next was her ass which was on the large side but damn it looked tight.

He contemplated a plan that was forming in his mind.

He did a breathalyser and it came up with a small amount still he remembered the pills and went back to his car.

“Is everything okay, Deputy?”

He pulled out gloves she saw them and went white as a sheet remembering the pills in her bag.

“I’m afraid you might have narcotics on your person” he said. “I’m going to have to do a rectal exam.”

“O-out here?”

He shrugged “We can always go downtown and do it if you want. At least out here, it’s private.”

“Private?”

“You’re the only car I’ve seen down here for an hour. If you’d been going the limit, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”

She nodded; the point had been driven home like a stake to the heart.

“How do I do this?”

She asked this meekly and subdued.

“Please lower your pants and underwear, then place your hands on the side of the car and part your legs.”

She swallowed, nodded, and walked around. James followed her to the other side of the car. She worked her trousers and tugged them down over her large ass. He raised an eyebrow at this. She blushed as she dropped her panties as well and placed her hands on the car. Her ass framed her plump vulva; he could see her lips poking out and noted some hair around it. He put his gloves on, pulling the plastic back and snapping them to his skin with a satisfying sound that made her start.

He stepped up close to her, trying desperately to control his breathing. He wet his finger, ran it up her lips, and pushed into her. God, she was tight. He felt her vulva contract as he slid it into her. Her breathing was becoming rapid her massive chest heaving up and down as he worked his magic getting the muscle moving. He then pulled out and he almost thought he heard her sigh. James slid his finger up to her tiny dark star and smiled, sliding it into her.

She flinched.

“Are you in pain?”

“N-no.”

“No?”

“Just never had anything inserted into there.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.