Four Portraits of Anna - Cover

Four Portraits of Anna

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Anna is a sweet young thing and she fucks like a dream. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Loving Anna

Naked woman standing behind kneeling woman and helping her take off her shirt

Standing in the moonlight, before the full-length mirror, Emma helps Anna undress. “Skin the old rabbit,” Emma says, as she lifts Anna’s blouse up over her breasts. Though Anna’s breasts are small, her nipples jut just enough to catch the shirt’s soft cotton, and her breasts quiver. For a moment Emma leaves the shirt covering Anna’s face, and her eyes feast upon the soft curves of Anna’s lovely breasts, her tidy tummy, the bunny slope of her pubic mound, the naughty clit peeking. And then her eyes return to those stiffening nipples, and the shirt is off, and Emma is kneeling behind Anna, whispering love words in her ear while fingering those nipples to full erection.


Eating Anna

Anna, first glance, cute as a button, but meek and mild, with the barest hint of an impish side. But in bed she became a wildcat. What a ride she was! She fucked with reckless abandoned and came with a series of cunt-clenches strong and sustained as the waves of the wildest sea. I couldn’t get enough of her.

Blonde riding a running tiger and holding on to its ears

Most special, eating her. She held my ears as her climax approached; her cries softened, her sex gush became buttery, her cunt scent exuded an elusive, intoxicating spice, and the grip of her voraciously gulping fuckhole upon my thrusting tongue ever more urgent. Her crises completed, I let her rest a sweet six minutes before devouring her completely.


Tenisha – Anna’s BFF

Anna decided to see if she could make Tenisha come just from licking her nipple.

Naked blonde licking a naked brunette’s nipple

She soon found that light lip pressure and a slow steady tongue flick elicited little gasps of obvious pleasure. Tenisha’s mewling sighs gave way to breathy groans. Anna gradually increased the pressure and pace. The orgasm was about to catch. Anna felt the tremble and flutter of Tenisha’s moist sex against her wrist. One more lick ought to do the trick.

Naked blonde licking a naked brunette’s nipple - different angle


Anna’s Diary

Naked brunette kneeling behind a sitting naked blonde and fingering the blonde’s pussy

Anna writes: As Tenisha’ s nipple pressed into my back, her tongue pressed into my mouth, and her fingers pressed in and caressed my dripping wet pussy, I could only stretch my toes in ecstasy and softly moan. Orgasm after orgasm pulsed through my tender young body.

Naked brunette kneeling behind a sitting naked blonde and fingering the blonde’s pussy, kissing her and pinching her nipple

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.