Miss Ice Queen Ao - Cover

Miss Ice Queen Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: She was the work Ice Queen, He went out for a beer and they were spiked. Arriving home they slept until the next morning when the fun started and is still going...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Joe woke up at dawn busting for a pee and some water to drink. He rolled out of bed and sat on the toilet to pee. This time of the morning and after a night of drinking, he found it the safe way. After drinking two glasses of water he returned to bed. He was naked and in the bed was a naked red-headed lady. He immediately got a hard prick.

She asked. “Toilet” Joe showed her the door. She walked in, without closing the door and sat on the toilet and released her water. Joe returned to the bed and slipped back into a semi sleep. Ann drank some water and returned to bed, like Joe naked. She moved close to him and returned to sleep.

It was over 90 minutes later when they woke up. Joe’s fingers were in her pussy and the other hand was holding her ‘D’ cup boob gently massaging it. Ann had her hands full with her hand holding his balls and the other rubbing his shaft slowly dragging the foreskin back and forth teasing the tip.
Joe asked “Who is on top?”
Ann replied “Me.” He rolled his body and Ann was placed on top of his. She moved her fingers and placed the shaft of his prick into her pussy which made Joe remove his fingers. Quickly she rode his prick and their pubic bones met. They were both on the edge. Ann tip first as Joe held her boobs, twisting her nipples hard. Her pussy held onto the swelling cock of Joe, she kissed his lips and screamed as his tongue entered her mouth. On her downward edge Joe shot his cum into her and this triggered Ann into cumming again. This time her whole body shook like an electric shock was happening, and this transferred to Joe. He felt the shock and could not control it either. They collapsed exhausted.

After an hour of recovery, Ann sat up on his softening prick and using her pussy muscles brought some life back into it. He smiled at her. With his hands gently holding her boobs and nipples again, his prick was coming back to life for another session. Ann’s head was in the clouds with the feeling of Joe’s prick so deep within her pussy. During her sleep she has an erotic dream and being on top, it was a suitable ending. Suddenly Joe rolled Ann over, with her legs near her shoulders he started to pound her pussy. He was hitting all of her hot points. And it tipped her over without warning. She grabbed his head, kissed his lips and screamed into his opening mouth. He shot his load of cum into her pussy, again making her cum for the fourth time of the morning. This time Ann was totally fucked. She laid, on the bed, like a rag doll. Joe kissed her. She could not even raise an arm to hold him. She was sexually exhausted, something she had not felt in years.

He sat up and moved his soft spent prick out of her well used pussy. Looking at the beautiful, well fucked lady on his bed. A nice red-headed lady who is 24-25 years old he thinks, has a lovely body shape, thin hips and waist. C cup boobs. Very nice. He had a few drinks with his friends and they hit the 747 bar for some ladies. These ladies came in and he can remember someone saying we would have no chance with these ‘ice queens’. Well if they could see this one now. She looked at him. “Penny for your thoughts?” she asked.

“I would love to take a picture of your well fucked body now with your permission, for private use?” Joe asked.
Ann smiled “Granted.” He quickly moved off the bed and got his phone, taking some four pictures of Ann with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. That was the fifth shot. She moved “Now you lie on the bed exhausted so I can take a few.” She took three pictures. Moving into the ensuite they had a nice shower together.

Joe handed Ann a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts. He put on the same. She found her dress in the hallway. Later her undies were found in the letterbox. Neither one remembers arriving home.

He made some fresh juice, then cooked some bacon and eggs on toast with mushrooms, tomatoes and spring onions. It was a nice tasty meal and not too heavy after a night of drinking.

Ann mentions she works in a legal office and was enjoying some Friday night drinks with her girlfriends. They were and generally do not manhunt in that pub. She has the reputation as the Ice Queen as no one knew of her private life. After a drink or two she goes home whilst they go clubbing. She has not had any male company for over 5 years since breaking up with her school boyfriend and finding all boys since just want to fuck and find other cunts. No one has ever made her cum like she did this morning though.

Joe smiled at her, “Thank you for your story. I think we were date raped drugged last night. My drink tasted funny and you said the same. We left the 747 in a taxi. I remember getting home, you were silly. I locked the front door and we went to bed naked, that’s all I remember till this lovely morning. What are you doing for the rest of this weekend?”

Ann cleared the dishes away then moved Joe’s chair back from the table and sat on his lap straddling him. “I am free” moving her hands down his shorts to his cock “but I would like some more of this if it is available?” she requested and kissed his lips. His cock did get hard with her handling.

He lifted her arse onto the table and in the process removed the shorts to her knees revealing a lovely wet pussy. He drilled that pussy with his tongue. Ann tried to open her legs but the shorts stopped her. Laying back on the table Joe’s hands reached for her boobs. Fingers flicking her nipples, tongue in her pussy, nose against her clitoris she surrendered to the experience and just cum. It was another different experience, feeling trapped with the shorts, yet free with her hands on his head pressing it into her pussy. His fingers on her nipples were like trigger points on a joystick. She totally surrendered to the experience of his lovemaking.

Joe was not finished. He stood up and entered the wet and hot pussy with his ram rod cock. Pulling her hips, it sank deeply into her. Ann moaned with the pleasure of his reach within. Joe slowly moved it back and forth looking at the beauty of Ann’s sexually exhausted face. He could see life returning and an eagerness to continue. Reaching forth she pulled the shorts off her knees and managed to straddle her legs wide open. Bending at the knees, she used her ankles to bring Joe’s arse closer to her pussy as Joe slowly entered her again. She tried to speed the action up. Joe slowly increased the speed. Ann was on the brink of cumming again and she did. She screamed in pleasure this time not worrying about the noise level. Joe smiled at her but kept moving, rebuilding her momentum higher and higher. He was moving faster and faster into her holding her hips, moving her hips as he rammed into her pussy, again and again. Ann came again as he kept hitting her clitoris. She bounced on the table and flooded Joe with her juices. But no she was building up again as Joe’s cock was swelling up inside of her, Joe was pumping faster and faster. Finally it happened, Ann came and squeezed Joe’s cock, he shot his load of cum deep into her cervix. Her pussy sucked all of the cum out of Joe. He collapsed on top of Ann, on the table. Ann just held him with her legs high in the air, completely spent, but she did not want to release him. She just felt connected and complete. Joe felt exhausted and connected. He did not want to move.

It was fifteen minutes before they moved. Returning to the straddle sitting position, Joe kissed Ann and she returned the kiss with pleasure and thanks. It was like the first kiss of lovers. “Yes it is available for you, I have some food shopping to do and a quick visit to my mum for 30 minutes, if you would like to come. I would like you to come. Then dinner at the club or pub and home for some sleeping or other activities?”

Ann smiled “Well I do need to call in home and get some clothes, I do live with my parents. So you will get to meet them. Warning they will be cool to you, though it’s been 3 years since I have come home with a lovely man like you. Yes I would like to spend the rest of the weekend with you if you will have the ‘Redhead Ice Queen’ as I am called.”she laughed.

Joe answered “Well I must have the ‘RedHead’ at the moment as I have not seen any ‘Ice Queen’ yet, unless” as he reached under her shorts and placed two finger deep up her vagina, removing them, licking one and offering the other to her “this is the ‘Ice Cream Queen’.”
She sucked his finger and the other finger then laughed. “You bastard,” she kissed him deeply holding him tightly. “That was twisting it around.”
Joe kissed her “Anything to please my lady. But I think we need another shower. How about Taxi to get my car at work, call to your place for clothes, visit mum, food, come back here, change for dinner, nice plan?”

Ann reached for his soft cock “When do I get this?”
Joe smiled “In the taxi, in your bed at your home, shopping centre car park, here, and if you dare I fuck you before we go out tonight, no panties and my cum drips down your legs.”
Ann looked at him for a moment. “OK you’re on. No underwear, either of us. I will tease the hell out of you and force you to walk around with a hard cock showing everyone.”
Joe kissed her “I agree.” They walked to the shower. As they were going out he gave her some more presentable going out clothes to wear. He did dress smartly.

They collected his Jaguar from work and drove to Ann’s parents’ place. On introduction, Ann was surprised by their warmth towards Joe. They had no objection to her weekend away with him. Most unusual to Ann. At home she changed into a skirt and top because it was a warm day. Calling in to see his mum, she was very pleased with Ann. They seem to click nicely together, something Joe noticed. His mother was one to quickly make short of some of his girl friends or one night stands. He collected his mail and off to the shops.

In the shopping car park he fingered fucked her before she left the car. He walked from the car with his cock hard teasing her. Her legs were soaking wet and her cum was dripping down the insides of her thighs. They walked inside the shops holding hands through the supermarkets. He asked Ann what items she liked over his choices. She put a few items in the basket. Ann was not expecting to stay over for a long period of time. Just a few days if she was lucky. They enjoyed a nice lunch together chatting and getting to know each other. What was surprising was their likes were very much the same. Ann realised she was giving too much personal information to him and he did the same to her. He was getting under her barriers and she could not stop it.

Returning home and the shopping put away, Ann dragged Joe to the lounge room. She pushed him onto the lounge pulling down his shorts. She teased his semi hard cock. Kneeling down, she licked the top of the foreskin and pee hole. She pushed his hands away. He understood this was her turn. He relaxed. Ann continued. Peeling back the foreskin very slowly, licking the inside revealing pink skin, Joe’s precum leaked out. With her tongue she used this to coat his exposed foreskin; finally she revealed the whole head. Licking the knobs under the head of Joe’s cock. He was eager to get his cock into her mouth, deep within her mouth. She was eager not to put it into her mouth. Looking into his eyes she could see the torment she was delivering to him. He was close to cumming. His cock was swelling up all nine inches ready to explode. Ann stood up and looked at him. “Well we better keep the supply available for pre dinner delivery!” He reached for her hands. She smiled at him and sat on his cock. With a quick manoeuvre of her hips that hard cock soon found it’s home inside the hot and wet pussy of Ann. She kissed him with the entry of his manhood into her pussy. He responded and from the seated position he started to pound her pussy. They were so hot to trot they both came together and set each other off. Her pussy sucking his cock deep inside of her vagina and he was ramming his cock deep up into her pussy shooting his cum. They actually screamed together as they kissed, tongues deep inside each other’s mouths. Finally they collapsed exhausted on the floor, sliding from the lounge, holding onto each other.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.