Laura Robson's Tour - Cover

Laura Robson's Tour

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While on tour, tennis star Laura Robson relaxes by the beach

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

This is fictional

It was a fortuitous time of year to be home for Laura Robson. It was Christmas time, and she loved all the festive fun and cheer. However, she had some other things on her mind.

There was a new law coming into effect in the new year about XL American Bully dogs and they were being put to vets to be put down.

Laura was naturally abhorred at the idea of the dogs being put down and while she was home she was going to do something about it.

Or rather she was doing something about it right now.

Despite it being late on Christmas Eve and freezing cold, Laura was out on the streets looking to save some canine lives. She had got to her local veterinary office and was checking her surroundings, to make sure no-one was about to see what she was about to do.

It was clear. No cars driving past. No people out for a late stroll. All was peaceful and quiet.

Laura took a breath and ran up to the wall in front of her. She vaulted it easily, although she had to admit, her choice of black high heels were not the most practical. The loud ‘clack’ as she landed could have perhaps been avoided.

It would have been quite a sight for anyone who might have seen her land. A gorgeous young woman, wearing a sexy red Santa jacket landing on her black peep toe platform high heels from over a security wall. The sexy jacket was classically styled for glamour, the length allowing most of Laura’s long toned legs to be seen. The black belt was tight at the waist, alluding to a slim figure with some womanly curves in the chest and hips.

Laura had forgone the Santa hat in order to style her dark hair up in an elegant bun while she had done her makeup to a photoshoot level of perfection. She looked stunning, completely out of place in the environment she had put herself in.

At the moment she landed, loud barking had puncture the silent night air. It was harsh and aggressive in nature, like the dog was upset at the intrusion.

Laura looked quickly for the source, knowing that if it went on too long, the rescue would be over. In the corner, tied up to a post on the snow covered lawn was an XL American Bully barking maniacally at her. It heaved and strained at its restraint, every one of its large muscles bulging with effort.

Laura gave it a gentle smile, standing in front of it confidently as it barked. She raised a finger to her red lips and let out a gentle “Ssssshhhh,” to the animal.

The star then brought her hand down to her fantasy Santa outfit and slowly unbuttoned it. As it parted, Laura’s lacy red bra with white trim and toned stomach came into view, quickly followed by a glimpse of her matching white trimmed red lacy thong.

The XL American Bully immediately stopped as he watched intently at Laura’s hot body, wondering what was next.

Laura was quick to oblige, letting the coat fall onto the snow ground, confirming her intention to show off her body. The stunner stood for a second in her underwear and high heels, imaging what was about to come.

The grey XL American Bully was totally under Laura’s spell now, just staring at her sexy body. He was not wild anymore, he was tamed by the hot tennis player.

“Merry Christmas,” Laura said quietly, dropping her bra and then thong to the snowy ground.

The dog perked up further, sensing how wet she was through his heightened smell.

He let out a small bark as if to reciprocate Laura’s holiday greeting.

Not wasting a moment longer, Laura knelt down beside her companion, her legs hitting the cold snow. It was a sharp shock, but it was exhilarating. She thought if her first time with an animal in warmer climes and how much fun it was. This seemed as good as if not better.

Laura reached under the muscular body of the Bully, quickly locating his hard shaft and wrapping her fingers round it. She began to jerk it off as she felt his body press against her bare thighs.

“I love the feel of fur,” Laura confessed as she stroked the Bully, feeling the shaft getting longer and harder. She knew he’d be a great fuck.

Laura was feeling hotter and hotter. She looked at the Billy’s hard face and tough, muscular body. He’d give it to her hard, just how she wanted. She couldn’t wait to feel his cock inside of her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.