Laura Robson's Tour - Cover

Laura Robson's Tour

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While on tour, tennis star Laura Robson relaxes by the beach

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Laura Robson looked outside hopefully. Two days had passed since she’d had sex on the beach with a dog but it had barely left her thoughts. She was surprised she had managed to win her tennis matches as her focus was elsewhere but she had played extremely well. It must have been the extra energy she had.

Laura had hoped for the wild dog to return to the beach for a repeat session but there were no signs. She had rushed home from the tennis especially. Yesterday the beach had been empty and although Laura waited in the hot sun with her amazing bikini body, nothing happened.

Today she had tried the same thing but nothing happened still. Now though, she was not going to wait around and decided to take matters into her own hands.

It was now night time and the heat of the sun had gone but a very pleasent warmth remained. The beach was lit up by stars and moonlight as well as a few tiki candles lining paths and the boundaries of the beach. Laura’s beautiful beach hut also contributed, giving a warm glow.

Laura had been in there all evening, getting her hair and makeup done perfectly. She wore her wavy brunette hair up in a sexy messy bun, complimented by red lipstick and dark eyeliner. After that she had on a lace black bra and panties set, which covered very little of her bronzed skin. The bra pushed up her full tits, giving her more cleavage. The panties were just enough to cover her intimate areas but perfectly highlighted her toned stomach, long legs and awesome ass. She finished with black platformed peep toe designer high heels.

The tennis star took a tentative step out into the night. She triple checked for anyone near by before proceeding down the wooden stairs, her high heels causing a distinctive knocking on wood sound. She carefully tottered over to the forest and stared into the darkness. She could only make out a few feet In front of her.

Laura was excited and horny but not quite foolhardy enough to get deep into the lush surroundings. She took hold of a tree and leaned up against it seductively, letting her hot body show her intentions.

“Here boy!” Laura said smoothly. “I’d love another round of you’re free.”

Nothing happened but Laura continued.

“I’m so hot and horny. I’d love a nice big animal cock to play with.”

Still nothing happened as Laura paused for a moment. This was frustrating but maybe predictable. She just hoped her body would communicate with the wild dog if her words couldn’t.

“Maybe I could use my mouth this time, get you nice and hard by sucking your cock.”

Laura looked round. Nothing. She gave a sigh and turned round to head back to her luxury beach hut. She’d get herself off but it wouldn’t be anywhere near as good as getting fucked by the wild dog. Thinking about that though was already making her smile.

Then she heard it, a rustle in the trees. She turned around to see a small chimp standing there. He looked up with a grin. Laura could see his little monkey cock semi erect between his legs. It was only 3-4 inches big but knowing that either her lingerie or dirty talk had made him hard caused Laura to smile.

“Come with me if you want to feel good.” Laura said as she turned around, showing her toned ass to the animal. She then made a slow walk to the beach hut, knowing the monkey would follow her hypnotic sway.

Laura confidently moved towards the balcony, knowing her soon to be lover was behind her. She smiled thinking about it, not at all caring this wasn’t the same animal as before. She just wanted to have a wild time again.

The chimp followed as expected, a few places behind, taking in Laura’s body. She was tall from his perspective, especially in high heels. He stopped as Laura stood at the top of the stairs, beckoning him up.

“You coming?” she said with a cheeky grin before patting the railing beside her.

The chimp changed gears and hopped quickly up to Laura’s hand, the platform putting him closer to eye level.

“You just relax and enjoy,” beamed the star as she knelt down on her knees. The chimp’s cock was small but seemed to be getting bigger which pleased Laura. She was determined to get it as big as possible for later on.

Slowly she moved forward, nervously opening her lips so not to scare her companion. As she got closer, she felt his hair on her forehead as she moved in. She had to get super close. Slowly, she placed her soft luscious lips round the semi erect shaft.

There was an instant connection between the pair as Laura felt a thrill through her body. She could sense the chimp was going anywhere so she ever so slowly began to suck on the animal cock in front of her.

The chimp made immediate appreciative sounds as Laura felt the cock garden in her mouth. She was able to flick her tongue round the shaft as it did so, as well as add in some gentle head bobbing.

More pleasent cries came from the beast as Laura did this, something that turned her on immensely. She looked up and saw a grin on the chimp’s face as he peered down over his belly to look at her. To know that the chimp was loving this made Laura feel incredible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.