Laura Robson's Tour - Cover

Laura Robson's Tour

Copyright© 2022 by killer bishops

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While on tour, tennis star Laura Robson relaxes by the beach

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

The advantage of being a tennis star travelling the globe was every once in a while you’d end up in the most stunning of places. This was one of those times for Laura Robson, the stunning British tennis player. She found herself on a private beach on a stunning Maldives island.

The brunette laid out soaking in the sun in a tight red bikini set which showed of her toned athletic body. It also nicely showed off her full tits with a hint of under boob showing.

Laura knew how hot she looked and in such a setting could only be disappointed she had no-one to share it with. Well to be honest, she had always wanted to have sex on the beach. She’d be happy with a quick fuck and then continue to enjoy this paradise herself.

The naughty thoughts got Laura hot between her thighs. The desire was there, the setting was there, just not a partner. A thought of getting room service entered her head. Perhaps a cute waiter? That would work. But then it might be tricky and there were no guarantees that the man was what Laura was hoping for.

Laura stirred on her sun lounger, the heat from her pussy distinctly different from the sizzle on her skin caused by the strong sun. It was more distracting and was beginning to demand attention. What she wouldn’t give for a good fuck right now.

Laura’s hand began to slide across her toned stomach and down towards the excited area. It was going to be the best and only option. As her fingertips reached the hem of her bikini bottoms however she stopped suddenly and her head glanced up. She needed to make sure she was alone before she did this.

She looked round quickly to the left, her hand wanting to creep under the fabric of bikini. Nobody there, just deserted beach and palm trees. She could feel the cloth on her fingernails as her fingertips sensed her smooth hot skin.

Laura turned to the right. A sense of relief flooded over her. Nothing but sand and palm trees. Laura relaxed back in to lounger and spread her legs a little. She felt her wet pussy and began to finger her clit gently. Laura felt good.

PANT PANT

Laura shot up, her hand quickly retracted to her stomach. She paused for a microsecond trying to calm down to put on a relaxed face, just like nothing had happened. She turned round to greet her guest.

There was no-one there. It was two wild dogs, fucking behind her. Laura’s first reaction was of massive relief. She hadn’t been caught with her hand in her pants. She let out a sigh before giving a little giggle at the animal sex behind her.

Despite the quiet giggle, it was obviously enough to disturb the pair as the male was quickly dismounted from the startled female. He had mounted her and was going doggy style but the female tussled and rolled at the interruption and the male found himself standing on all fours. The female didn’t take long before she ran.

This all seemed to happen in a fraction of a second leaving the male stunned. He stared at Laura who looked up after the female before looking back at the male.

“Oh sorry boy,” she smiled. “I didn’t know you were there.” It then hit her that she was apologising to an animal. It was strange but seemed natural giving all that was going on. “Looks like neither of us are getting lucky today.”

The wild dog looked rather sad as his tongue hung from his mouth, still panting from his exertion. He moved over to Laura and pushed his golden and spotty black coat over her legs before craning his head up for attention.

“Aww cutie it’s ok,” Laura said as she gave him a gentle pat. He seemed to like it so the star continued. She rubbed his coat as the dog playfully responded, encouraging more. It was then Laura’s hand brushed off a long hard wet object. It took a second for her to realise it was the animal’s cock.

To her surprise she and the dog didn’t recoil. She just kept on rubbing, glancing the shaft more and more with each rub. She felt the cock get harder and then she remembered how hot hot her pussy was. She was desperate to be fucked, and a wild one on a beach would fulfil a fantasy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.