Holiday With an Older Couple - Cover

Holiday With an Older Couple

by jack tar

Copyright© 2024 by jack tar

Erotica Sex Story: Two couples on holiday the older woman is still inhibited until they meet another couple from another country and things soon change.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

We arrived in Zante in the morning and settled in to our room John and his wife Ruth did the same, after a while Jen suggested we have a look around we asked our friends but they were still unpacking and were then going to get supplies in so we left them to it.

We had a good look around and then walked along a beach we found it was small and rocky in places but no one else was there so we lay down for a while Jen stripped down to her bra and knickers and put lotion on and I took of my shirt and did likewise, it was so peaceful and relaxing, Jen sat up looked around saw no one and went topless and applied sun screen to her tits I was slightly surprised as it was our first day, normally she has not relaxed enough til at least day 3. after 2 hours we decided to head back to the hotel shower and changed ready to eat, we all ate well then drinks in the bar before an early night.

The next day the women hit the pool and the men played water polo in a fun game organised by the staff, our team lost but it was fun, Jen had told Ruth about the beach cove we found and asked to be taken there after lunch, we thought great idea and that’s what we did.

We arrived again its was empty and we stripped down to our swim wear Jen kept her top on this time and Ruth had a full suit on we swam splashed around and sunned ourselves Then Jen said if no one minds I’m going topless so I wont get any lines, john grinned and Ruth said ok with her so the top came off and all was quiet as we lay in the sun.

The next day we went back to the cove and Jen was topless from the start but her bottoms were a thin thong type with a tiny triangle on her pussy but thin strip else where, Ruth was surprised and John was all eyes, Ruth and John whispered to each other and Ruth lowered her suit down revealing her huge breasts and they were white I said nothing and tried not to be seen looking, Jen spoke first asking if this was the first time Ruth had bared her breasts in public?It was but she said it felt good and quite liberating although she was pleased we were alone.

An hour later a couple came to the cove they looked about John and Ruth’s age sat away from us and stripped naked and lay down under their parasol, Ruth was worried at first but remained topless, as the sun moved across the sky the new comers hit shade so got up and moved next to us Ruth covered up, John laughed saying don’t be daft woman they have nothing on, the strangers said you have nothing to fear and we hope you let us join you in the sun, we all looked at Ruth who after a moment said join us, And Ruth was the first to talk with them and Ruth and the woman Magda went into the sea are were chatting a soon laughing then Ruth stripped of her costume and flung it on the beach and went back into the sea with Magda we all looked at each other and laughed at Ruth’s sudden change of attitude, then the man Erik said Magda has a way of making people see her point of view and usually it works well.

Well it has now said John As we saw Magda and Ruth splashing about in the sea like teenagers, when they returned to us Ruth explained how she was being silly and prudish about her body as Magda said we all have a body and they are all different so if nobody is offended then do what you want don’t miss out on life’s pleasures so I have finally cast off my inhibitions and clothes lol well at least for our holiday. we dressed later to return to the hotel arranging to meet Erik and Magda at their villa later as they invited us for a meal and drinks, all went well then Magda said lets all get in our private pool for a cooling dip we all said but we haven’t our swimwear Magda and Eric laughed and said well we wont wear ours either So i said skinny dip last one in has to kiss everyone and I mean everyone I stripped and was first in followed by Erik and john Jen and Magda soon followed but no sign of Ruth, Magda went to find her she found her half undressed frozen to the spot in her bedroom so she coax her to talk explained the situation and helped her remove the rest of her clothes, then laid her on the bed and chatted some more, I arrived in the room and asked if all was well, Magda said they would be out soon and Ruth said she was ok just a bit overwhelmed but getting over it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.