Tom's Birthday Treats for Flis Just Keep on Cumming - Cover

Tom's Birthday Treats for Flis Just Keep on Cumming

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Tom decided to treat his wife on her twenty-eighth birthday. A long weekend at a beautiful hotel by Lake Michigan was just the start of the surprises that he had in store for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Swinging   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Tom decided to treat his wife on her twenty-eighth birthday. A long weekend at a beautiful hotel by Lake Michigan was just the start of the surprises that he had in store for her.

Felicity and Tom were 27 and 29 respectively. They’d been reasonably happily married for five years but would both admit that their sex life, while good, was in a bit of a rut. She was in truly excellent shape for her age through hard work: both pounding the streets and in the gym. Tom was also pretty well cared for but with a little paunch caused mostly by Flis’ good home cooking.

She was 5ft 6 inches tall with long, golden brown hair and beautiful, big hazel eyes. She weighed 121 lbs and still had the same 34C-24-34 hourglass figure that she’d had when she was eighteen.

Tom was 5ft 11 inches and 180lbs. He had short sandy hair and quite a well-developed chest from regular sessions in the same gym as Flis.

In the weeks coming up to her twenty-eighth birthday, Tom had told her to keep that weekend clear, but wouldn’t tell her why; it was going to be a surprise.

The day before, he told her to pack for three nights away including dining out attire and beachwear, which was a bit of a giveaway but it couldn’t really be helped.

Flis was a bit stumped when it came to a costume for the beach, the only one she liked had been a little young for her when she bought it, two years ago, and was a bit revealing for the USA. She packed it anyway, thinking that she could always buy a new one if necessary.

On the Friday they loaded their bags into Tom’s pride and joy and drove off. Tom had owned his Audi RS4 for six months now, and she was convinced that he treated it better than he treated her. She couldn’t quite understand the obsession but did admit that the V8 made a very nice noise, even if it did encourage him to drive much too fast.

They finally arrived at their destination: Charlevoix. It was a beautiful little town on Lake Michigan. He pulled up outside a lovely-looking small hotel and they unloaded the bags and went into reception.

“The room’s booked in my name. I’ll go and park the car,” he said to her.

It turned out there was no space left in the hotel car park and he’d had to park his little darling in an attended lot almost a mile away.

There was another couple in front of her, and they smiled at her and introduced themselves: Josephine and Trevor, or Jo and Trev as they preferred to be called. They were both drop-dead gorgeous and very, very friendly. As a couple, they reminded her a bit of younger versions of Holly Valance and Nick Candy, although Jo was taller and Trev was a little more heavily built.

It turned out this was their second visit to Charlevoix and they recommended a couple of local restaurants for Flis to try. She was still chatting to them when Tom finally got back. Flis introduced him and then Jo and Trev went off to find their room.

Tom and Flis went up to their own room on the second floor, and it was lovely: beautifully decorated, with a view over the lake and a beautiful old four-poster bed. Flis went over to the window to admire the view, and Tom came up behind her, put his arms around her waist, then snuggled his face into her neck and kissed it.

She could feel his semi-hard erection pressing between the cheeks of her ass and pushed back against him, wriggling her bottom on his cock. His hands went to her breasts and he started to fondle them over her clothes, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. She sighed deeply and turned her head to kiss him.

“What exactly do you think you’re doing, you bad man?” she’d asked archly while still rubbing her cheeks over his cock. One of his hands dropped down and cupped her pussy, pressing hard on her skirt over her clit. His erection was full now and she rubbed herself against both it and his hand.

Tom kissed her firmly and then dropped to his knees, where he reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She pushed her ass against his face while stepping out of them and he bit her on the right cheek as it brushed against his face.

Then Tom lifted her skirt up and dotted soft kisses all over her bottom making her shiver. He placed one hand on either cheek and drew them apart, blowing gently on her little rosebud before running his tongue all the way along the crack of her ass. She didn’t know where he was getting these moves from but they were definitely doing the trick.

Her anus was incredibly sensitive and his lips and tongue on it felt amazing. She reached back and spread her cheeks wide and relaxed her asshole as much as she could. She was rewarded by the tip of his tongue entering inside and her legs quaked at the wonderful feelings that this generated.

“God Tom, you can keep doing that forever. It’s gorgeous,” she gasped.

He slathered her crack in his saliva then, with one last kiss on her anus, he stood up. She heard his zip going down then gasped as she felt him push his cock between her ass cheeks and slide it between them. She ground her hips against him pushing her asshole hard against his erection.

Flis loved to have her anus touched but was not so keen on anal intercourse. They’d tried it a few times, but she couldn’t get over the initial sensation of needing to poo, which she found a real turn-off. Tom was clearly disappointed by this but managed to hide it quite well.

the feeling of his cock sliding along her slippery butt crack, teasing her little asshole, was glorious. He pulled back slightly and pushed his dick through the gap between her upper thighs. It split her pussy lips and rubbed wonderfully against her clit.

He kept sliding it back and forth as he reached up and started to undo the buttons on her blouse. Doing all this in front of the window made her panic a bit but, when she looked, there was no one in sight, so she let him carry on. He gave her breasts a few squeezes through her bra before opening the clasp at the front.

When he exposed her breasts to the world she felt an incredible illicit thrill. His hands massaged them, rubbing her nipples to full hardness between his fingertips.

Tom then slipped the blouse and bra off over her shoulders and unzipped the skirt, letting that drop to the floor too. She was now utterly naked in front of the window. She’d never indulged in any form of public sex before and she couldn’t believe how much it was turning her on.

Anyone looking at their window now would see her looking like something out of a porn movie, the thought made her even wetter. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, there was still nobody around.

Flis desperately needed his cock inside her and put her fingers onto the head of it and pushed it into her now soaking-wet vagina. Tom started to fuck her with long, slow, full-length strokes, while at the same time mauling her breasts and nipples with both hands.

Flis was very close now, and was pushing back hard against him with each thrust. He moved his right hand down, wetted it with her juices, then rubbed her clit hard. She came instantly and he pushed her against the window, her breasts pressed flat on the panes. Her legs quivered and shook as the convulsions of her orgasm crashed through her and she felt him fill her with his warm cum.

In the last throws of her orgasm, she opened her eyes and saw a young boy and girl in the garden below them, looking up at their window. She tried to back away, but Tom was still thrusting into her, pressing her forward. The children were laughing delightedly and pointing at her as she looked back at them helplessly.

It was far and away the best orgasm she’d had in years. When he finally let her away from the window, she turned and kissed him passionately, holding his head between her hands. Then she squealed as she realised she was now probably showing her bare ass to the kids outside. They fell onto the bed, laughing, and lay there in each other’s arms for ages.

When Flis came back from the shower, Tom was unpacking his bag. He proudly showed her some fluffy cuffs, a bundle of soft pink rope and a black face mask. It was a moment before she realised that it was bondage gear, and she was a bit shocked, to say the least.

Then she remembered him going on about ‘50 Shades of Grey’ a month or so ago. She quite liked the idea of being tied up but was not at all keen the the S&M stuff. At the time, she’d made what she thought was a non-committal response, but Tom had obviously thought that she liked the idea. God! she thought, I hope he hasn’t got whips and shit in there as well!

He looked so pleased with himself and he had given her such a lovely cum that she didn’t have the heart to say that she didn’t really fancy it.

“Oooo!” She said instead, “you’re so bad!” and wriggled her ass at him provocatively

Seeing as it was their first night in town and it was getting on, they decided to eat in the hotel. They spotted Jo and Trev in the dining room, who called them over and insisted that they join them. They’d had a lovely dinner together and decided to have some more drinks in the bar afterwards.

The bar was very old-fashioned with big, padded leather seating. Flis sat next to Trev on a two-seat sofa, with Jo next to Flis, and Tom next to Trev, both on armchairs. They’d had a couple of drinks and were getting on like a house on fire. Everyone was getting a bit tiddly and even a bit flirty. Jo had touched Flis on the knee a couple of times and once, when she was rearranging her legs, she flashed her white lacy panties at her. Flis thought that it was an innocent, drunken mistake, but she was definitely getting a vibe from her.

As so often happens at times like this, the conversation split into two, with the guys talking about cars, and the girls talking about holidays.

“We went to Crete, in Greece, three months ago,” Flis told Jo, “to visit a distant relative of Tom’s. It was really beautiful if a little scruffy. And the people were incredibly friendly.”

“I wondered about your tan, it still looks lovely. Did you go topless?” Jo asked her.

“I did sometimes,” Flis confessed, “but mostly I wore a little black bikini.”

“Ooo! that sounds nice. Did you bring it with you?”

“Weeell yes, but--” Flis was about to ask Jo if she could recommend anywhere in town where she could buy a new one, but Jo interrupted her before she could.

“We must go to the beach together tomorrow, I can’t wait to see you in it,” she said, leaning forward and stroking her fingers along Flis’ bare thigh. God, thought Flis, is it my imagination or is she really coming on to me? Flis was incredibly flattered to think that this gorgeous young thing might be interested in her, and she realised that she was actually very aroused by the idea.

“When you say tiny, is the bottom like a thong?” Jo continued relentlessly. It was at this point that Flis realised that the chaps had gone very quiet. They were obviously listening to Jo and her.

“Err...” she stammered, trying to remember what they’d said and how embarrassing it was. “I suppose, thongish.”

“Hmmm, sounds lovely,” Jo replied and actually licked her lips. This was getting a bit too embarrassing for Flis.

“Right,” she said to Tom, “should we be making a move?” She looked questioningly at Tom, who looked a bit disappointed but agreed.

“We know what you two will be up to, don’t we?” Jo said to Trev with a big wink. She put her hand on Flis’ thigh and gave it a squeeze. “Only joking darling, you have a good night.”

“Don’t mind her,” said Trev, “she always gets like this when she’s had a few.” Which earned him a sharp slap on the leg from Jo.

“We must exchange cell numbers so we can sort out what we’re doing tomorrow,” Jo said. So they all swapped numbers.

When Flis was getting up, she put her hand on Trev’s thigh, just above the knee, to help push herself out of the deep chair. As she did so she felt something under her wrist, and she was sure that she felt it twitch! She looked back at his leg but he was wearing baggy Chinos and she couldn’t really see anything. Christ, she thought, if that was his cock that would make it bloody enormous?!

Jo and Trev stood up as well and Jo kissed Tom on the cheek, so Flis felt obliged to do the same to Trev. Then Jo put her hands on Flis’ shoulders so Flis went in for a peck, but Jo moved her head at the last moment and kissed her firmly on the lips, and just kept kissing her. Eventually, Flis had to actually push her gently away. But the kiss had had a noticeable effect on Flis; she was definitely wet now.

“Bloody hell,” said Tom as they climbed the stairs. “You’ve got a fan there. I thought for a minute she was going to rape you right there in the bar.”

“I know, amazing wasn’t she?”

“Fucking hot though. Did she get you going?” Flis didn’t want to lie but didn’t want to admit the truth either, so she kept quiet. Trev tried to put his hand up the back of her skirt to find out for himself, but she slapped it away.

When they got back up to their room, Flis went to the loo. While in there she put her hand on her leg to try and work out how long Trev’s cock would have to be to cause what she’d felt. It would have to be eight inches at least, maybe more like ten! Jesus, fucking, Christ what a monster! She could feel herself getting even wetter at the thought of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.