Lisa's Obsession - Cover

Lisa's Obsession

by JefferyB

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Erotica Sex Story: A married woman living in Las Vegas tells her personal story of having sex with an older man at a nudist club while her husband watched.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   .

Lisa’s True Story #1

I’ve been encouraged to tell some of my stories. It never occurred to me that someone might be interested, but I’m happy to pass along some of my adventures in Las Vegas.

I’m known as Lisa Viva. You know, like Viva Las Vegas. I’ve lived in Vegas most of my adult life and love it here. I don’t know how people can stand living in calm places like Dallas, Chicago or even New York. Life is exciting here every minute and twenty-four hours a day. We have everything you could want or imagine here in this little corner of our world.

The story I want to tell you happened a few years back. I was married to Mark at the time. We’re no longer married, but I still think the world of him. He’s probably still my biggest supporter.

Mark was in love with my body then and probably still is. Maybe that’s the reason we split. You see, I’m not a big woman. At least, not tall. When I’m in my wedge sandals I appear to be about 5’ 7”, but my shoes always have at least a three-inch heel. I like the way I look in heels. They make my legs and butt look good. I always attracted attention because my breasts are rather prominent. Imagine someone my size with a 38E. Yeah ... I think you get it now.

The truth is, I love to be admired by men. I catch a few women looking too, but I know that I’ve left a few strangers with hard cocks as I pass by. Because I like to be viewed and admired, I naturally drifted toward a nudist lifestyle. When Mark I and were married, we met with a group of nudists every weekend. The members in the group were probably all in their 50’s and 60’s but didn’t fuss when we wanted to join them. I can assure you that when Mark and I walked out naked to the pool, no one suggested we were too young to be members.

For a couple of years, I acted as the group’s receptionist or greeter. I would welcome new people at the door and take them to a private room to disrobe. I’d get drinks and try to calm their inhibitions if they were doing the nude thing for the first time. Even though Mark and I were relatively new to the group, no one objected to allowing me to greet guests. They wouldn’t have wanted a sixty-year-old woman with boobs down to her knees to be the first thing a guest would see.

One of the odd things about me is my full bush. In today’s world, most fashionable women keep their pubic hair shaved and tightly trimmed. I’m blonde, but it’s not my natural color. My bush is black and quite a contrast to my blonde head. I’ve found that older men, in particular, liked a full bush. Maybe that’s why I’ve always been attracted to them. Before you suggest it, I did not have a crush on my father and want to have sex with him. My father is a very nice and handsome man, but I never had a desire to take him to bed. But his older brother, Henry, was a different matter. I would have jumped his bones in a heartbeat. Damn, but that man was sexy.

On a typical Sunday, Mark and I would be stretched out on lounge chairs by the pool, sucking up the sun and enjoying the freedom of being undressed. Quite often, there would be a pool volleyball game. The men were always trying to get me to join in. I understood that they just wanted to watch my big boobs bounce when I was trying to hit the ball. But if you’re like me, you wouldn’t mind that at all. I really enjoyed being the center of attention.

From time to time, I’d spot a man sitting on the opposite side of the pool watching me. Oh, they might try to hide it, but I could see what they were doing. Once I knew they were looking, I’d open my legs a bit so that he could get a good look at my hairy pussy. Why not? It gave them a thrill and I enjoyed the eye worship.

I was always reading a book by the pool. Now, again to be truthful, I wasn’t always reading. Sometimes I just held the book in front of my face. Then behind my large sunglasses, I’d be checking to see who was watching me. More than once, I found some man in the pool looking at me and probably trying to hide his erection. That’s the trouble for men being a nudist. They can’t control their erections. A stiffy popping up when the wife is around could be a problem to explain.

When Mark and I had been members of the Vegas nudist club for about a year, a new couple joined the group. I opened the door and welcomed Wyatt and Helen. I assumed he had married a younger woman. Helen was attractive and well dressed. Wyatt stood about 6’ 1” and was dashingly handsome. In fact, he reminded me of my Uncle Henry.

The couple had been part of a nudist group in northern California before they moved to Vegas when Wyatt retired. I took them back to the ‘dressing’ room and found they were eager to get naked and not in the least embarrassed. I took them to the bar, fixed them both a drink and then began introducing them to the club members.

The entire time I was making introductions, I was aware that Wyatt was studying me. His wife looked good naked for an older woman, but you can imagine how she looked standing next to me. While they were talking with the hosts, I finally had a chance to examine both of them. There was no question in my mind that Helen was a beauty in her youth. But Wyatt was quite a specimen. He was in excellent physical condition. He had hair on his chest, but he wasn’t hairy. He had muscular-looking thighs and calves. But my eyes bulged at the sight of his flaccid penis. I could only imagine that it would look like a log when hard.

An hour later, I was on my lounge chair reading when I noticed that Wyatt was sitting on the edge of the pool directly across from me. I felt confident he couldn’t know that I was looking at him, but he opened his legs and l saw his impressive cock lying still and quiet there. When I decided he was looking my way, I quietly spread my legs apart, giving him a view of my own little piece of paradise.

Since Wyatt was wearing sunglasses, I couldn’t be sure he was looking at me, but I hoped he was. Watching him, I could almost imagine how sweet it would be to have that beautiful cock between my tits, watching that big head come pulsing through and showering me with his load. The idea excited me. As the breeze washed over me, I could tell that my exposed pussy was wet from excitement. I wondered if Wyatt could see it.

Over the next several weeks, Wyatt and Helen became regular members of our nudist group. At some point in each of their visits, I’d spy him across the pool, looking in my direction. Each time I’d adjust my position to give him the best possible view. One afternoon when I thought he was watching me, I put two fingers in my mouth, wet them, and used them to twist one of my nipples. I saw him smiling and knew he saw what I’d done.

I want you to understand that our nudist meetings were non-sexual. There was no outward display of sexual activity. That isn’t to say that some people didn’t become interested or aroused, but if they did, the players moved inside to a private room. More than once, I’d heard people huffing and puffing in one of the bathrooms. It wasn’t exactly secret, but it’s wasn’t out in the open either.

After seeing Wyatt half a dozen times, I began to dream about him. The dream was always the same. In the dream, I would be lying on a lounge chair by the pool. Wyatt would walk up and stand near my head, his big cock dangling six inches from my nose. I would hear my husband say, “It’s okay, honey. Go ahead.” In the dream, I would lean forward and suddenly, the man’s cock would be stiff and too big for my mouth. I would hear Mark say, “If you can’t get it in your mouth, take him in your pussy.” At that point, I always woke, shaking with excitement.

Wyatt became an obsession with me.

After two months with the nudist group, Wyatt started sitting and talking with Mark and me. He generally talked about sports with Mark and I would just listen and think about what he could do with me. The man had a beautiful, soothing voice. I closed my eyes and thought about him taking me from behind, holding my breasts and encouraging me to cum for him.

Finally, one Sunday afternoon, Wyatt came to sit beside us, but Mark walked away, leaving me alone with this man. He sat beside me, lightly rested his hand on my shoulder and began to speak softly. He said, “Lisa, honey. You have a wonderful body. I could just look at you for hours on end. When we’re apart, I pleasure myself thinking of your beautiful breasts, shapely legs and your fantastic ass. But I need more.”

“What do you mean by more, Wyatt?” I asked.

“I need to hold you. Kiss you. Fondle your breasts and finger your pussy. And then, I want to have sex with you.”

Of course, I should have rejected him immediately, but I was incapable of saying no. Suddenly, my nipples were as hard as stones and the inside of my thighs were wet, but I couldn’t speak.

“I’ve talked with Mark, and he gave us permission,” he whispered.

“He’s what?” I mumbled.

“He’s given us both permission to enjoy each other’s bodies,” Wyatt said softly. “Come with me to the back bedroom and let’s both do what I know we both want.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.