Wrong Turn - Cover

Wrong Turn

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a birthday request. Chris and Janet, Brits in their 50's, take a holiday in the Balkans during the off season to take advantage of great rates and see some areas they had not visited before. A wrong turn takes them into a war zone where the Russian army is preparing to invade Ukraine. The sanctions have not made British tourists popular with the Russians and they believe they are spies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Military   War   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Violence  

Chris and Janet sat side by side with their hands cuffed behind them on the stainless-steel chairs. The collection of semen on Janet’s face was becoming stiff but she managed to get her one eyelid unstuck without the use of her hands by repeatedly squinting and stretching her eyebrow and cheek muscles. She was still smelling nothing else but the acrid smell of dried cum and the bleachy taste remained in her mouth.

The door in which they entered the windowless room opened. A soldier wearing a black beret and an airborne insignia on his uniform entered the room holding two passports. Chris guessed correctly the passports belonged to the two of them. He also noticed his car rental agreement along with other printed papers were in the officer’s hand. What Chris did not know was the airborne uniform was a ruse and Coronel Anton Sidorov the officer was actually Spetsnaz GRU, and was a Russian intelligence specialist within the special forces.

It was common for such specialists to dress in airborne uniforms to disguise their importance to the enemy. Any member of a NATO nation in this assault was considered the enemy so that was his default attitude toward these two British citizens. They claimed to be a married couple and he would find a way to test that claim but in the meantime he assumed the claim of being tourists was a deep cover. His research on them online, corroborated their claims but online profiles could be easily manufactured by intelligence agencies. Anton had manufactured such profiles himself many times and in multiple nationalities. To get information he would start out as though he believed their story and sympathized with their plight. Sometimes it helped to build a false bond of trust during interrogations.

He was flanked by two very large soldiers, meant to be intimidating, as he sat at the table opposite the couple. He studied the passports with a concerned look. “Good afternoon. My name is Anton. I understand you were detained by some of our soldiers when you were found infiltrating and spying on our military operations. Do you mind if I call you Chris and Janet?”

Chris was surprised the Russian spoke impeccable, unaccented English. He tried to be as calm as he could in his response, figuring that was the best tactic to take to get them out of this mess. “Please feel free to use our first names sir. But we were not spying. I merely took a wrong turn out of the church we were visiting as tourists when your soldiers detained us and raped my wife.”

“Anton picked up a paper and read something. “Ah, yes. I see here that Janet offered oral sex to three of our men as a bribe to be released.”

“I did no such thing!” Janet was fuming mad and indignant. “They forced themselves on me.”

“Forgive me but I find that claim incredible. If a woman is forced to sex orally, it seems to me she has the ultimate weapon to use to defend herself. They are called teeth.” For emphasis Anton clicked his teeth together. “The evidence of your bribery attempt is, dare I say, written all over your face.”

“They threatened to kill Chris if I didn’t comply. I had no choice. They literally held a gun to his head!”

“This report states the incident very differently. This says you were wanton in your overture and also quite a skilled fellatrix. It was obvious to the officer in charge that you performed oral sex often, and even took him into your throat. Not many women would do such a thing voluntarily unless she as a real slut or a spy trying to seduce one of our soldiers to get what they wanted.”

Janet was frustrated and crying. “I did not do it voluntarily! They made me do that. Please, have you no humanity? Could I please wash my face? I also have to pee desperately.”

“I need you to tell me the truth, but I do not want you soiling my floor.” He nodded to the soldier on his right who walked behind Janet and uncuffed her. He hands immediately went to her face trying scrape some of the filth off her eyes. He cuffed her hands again in front of her and pulled her to a standing position. Chris watched as the burly soldier escorted his wife from the room.

Anton continued to discuss their plight with Chris. “I need to be convinced that Janet is actually your wife and you and her are not just a team of spies posing as a married couple.”

“You have our wallets with our ID’s along with our passports. What other proof do you need?”

“Documents can be manufactured, especially by western spy agencies. I prefer to rely on observing the authenticity of personal relationships.”

“What do you mean? You have seen us together and we have been together since she was 19.”

“So, you believe you know your so-called wife well? How about we test your knowledge of your wife then?”

“How?”

“Before I came in here, I prepared a bit of a quiz for you.” Anton pulled out several pages from his folder and motioned for the other very large soldier to uncuff Chris. Chris rubbed his wrists and picked up the papers.

They were questions to test their knowledge of each other. The first page were basic questions like anniversary date, where they first met, parent’s first names, pet’s names, college major, high school attended, names of next-door neighbor, etc. Those were fairly easy to answer. The second page was trickier. It included things like favorite color, food, restaurant, TV show and other personal preferences of either Chris or Janet. Then he picked up the last page and was shocked. It was VERY personal questions about their sex life. Which of Janet’s breasts was larger, how large was Chris’s penis in centimeters, what was Janet’s favorite sex position, does she normally swallow after a blow job, does either have prominent birthmarks or tattoos, how large are their nipples and what color are they, does she enjoy anal, etc.?

“We cannot answer these questions!” Chris held up the third page.

“I didn’t think so. So, you admit you cannot answer them because you are not a real married couple and are actually British spies?”

“No! We are not spies, but these questions are embarrassing and we should not be compelled to divulge such personal and private matters.”

“Then I have no choice but assume your reluctance is to hide your true identity and we will deal with you as spies.” Anton turned to the guard. “Collect the woman and kill her.”

“Wait! OK, we will answer your damned questions.”

Anton smiled and handed Chris a pan. “I will be back with Janet in 30 minutes.” He got up and left with the guard and the door slammed shut.


Janet was escorted to a bathroom by the very large guard. She was surprised when he walked into the large bathroom with her rather than just waiting outside. He allowed her to move to the sink first where she ran water and washed the scum off her face and dried with a paper towel. After she was done, she motioned to the toilet stall and pointed to him and to the door expecting him to leave so she could use the stall. He smiled and shook his head. Clearly, he understood her message but he just said “Nyet”.

He pushed her, still handcuffed in front, toward the stall. He pushed her in but stood in the doorway. Janet turned around and stared at him. She motioned with her hands for him to leave but he just smiled and shook his head again. He was obviously enjoying her embarrassment and her bladder was near bursting. She realized she had no choice and unsnapped and opened her black slacks. She pushed them and her thong panties down together just far enough to allow her to sit on the toilet. She was embarrassed at the sound of her piss hitting the metal toilet pan, but was much relieved at being emptied.

She began to rise to pull her clothes back up but the soldier pushed be back on the seat. He moved into the stall and straddled her legs as she sat. She was momentarily confused but then he unzipped his fly and pulled out an already hard cock. “Sosat khuy.” He stroked his very large member in front of her face.

“No, please! Don’t!” Janet tried raising her hands to keep him from thrusting into her face, but he batted her cuffed hands back down and slapped her face. Janet resigned herself to suck the fourth cock of the day, none of which belonged to her husband.

She relented and opened her jaw, allowed him to push into her mouth and flatten her tongue. His hand went to the back of Janet’s head and he slowly savored the feeling of sinking into her throat and feeling the slight gag as he entered. His movement of her head was slow and deliberate. He soon started to speed up and her neck muscles strained from the rapid movement. He grunted and spurted his semen directly down her throat with her nose buried in his bristly pubic hair. “Glotat suka.” He held her head on his cock until she swallowed.

He pulled out and she coughed to clear her airways. He plunged his cock back in to allow her to clean any residual cum and to revel in her warm mouth.

She was allowed to finally rise and she washed her mouth out at the sink. When they left the bathroom, the guard steered her into another stark room rather than the room with Chris. “Where are you taking me? I need to go back with my husband.”

Anton entered the room with the other guard that was in the room with Chris. “Sir, your man just raped me. I demand you do something about the way have been treated.”

Anton turned to the guard that escorted Janet to the restroom and raped her mouth. “Sergei, did you rape the British woman?” He then said something to the guard in Russian that Janet did not understand but she assumed was a translation of the question to the brute.

Sergei said something in Russian smiling at the officer. Anton turned back to Janet looking very serious. “He said you tried to bribe him to let you escape with a blowjob. He said you pointed to him and indicated to the door to let you go then tried to seduce him with a blowjob. You seem to have a penchant for trying to bribe by using your mouth for sex. This is consistent with what I heard from the other soldiers that brought you in. If its any consolation, Sergei says you did a very good job. He believes the British intelligence agency must have trained you very well in this particular skill.”

“He is lying. He followed me into the toilet stall and made me suck him!”

“Janet, you must think me naïve that now four of our loyal Russian soldiers have testified against your claims and expect me to believe you. I believe you are confirming my concerns that you are a British spy.”

Janet was now crying in frustration. “They are ALL lying! You are all monsters.”

“If you are trying to get on my good side, Janet, I believe you have miscalculated. I consider you a prisoner of war and a spy and you will be treated as such. Now strip.” The second guard removed her handcuffs.

“No! I will not!”

“I do not think you will stand much of a chance against my guards if I order them to strip you. I am sure they will enjoy the task though and may end up doing some damage to the clothing in the process and you may have nothing to wear wen you leave this room.”

For a few moments Janet thought about her lack of options then Anton said something in Russian and the two guards started toward her. “Wait! I’ll do it.” Anton raised his hand halting the two guards and waited.

Janet sat on the chair in the room and removed her boots and socks and slipped her socks into the boots. She stood and took a deep breath and pulled her black jersey over her head and placed it on the table. She decided to take her black slacks off next hoping, but not really expecting, she would be allowed to retain her underwear. She stood looking at Anton wearing only her black bra and thong panties. He stared back and motioned for her to proceed.

She sighed and reached behind unclasp her bra. She shuddered and let it slip down her arms and put it on top of her other clothes. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of the thong and lowered them, stepped out and placed them on the table. She stood with an arm over her breasts and one over her crotch.

“Hands out to your side.” Janet complied red faced. “Very nice Janet. Your breasts are very firm for someone your age. Not too skinny. I like a woman with a bit of a belly. I see the pussy is not grey like your head and is nicely trimmed.” He approached her and cupped her breast and ran his thumb over the nipple making her shiver. He stepped back and pulled out his mobile phone and began taking photos of her standing naked.

“Why are you taking photos? What are you doing with pictures?” Janet was panicked worrying who else might see the naked pictures of her.

“These are for our intelligence files. Now sit in the chair.” Janet lowered her hands and sat.

“Put your legs over each arm of the chair and spread your pussy open with your fingers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.