Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 37

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 37 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

John slowly woke with his back hurting severely and a monster headache setting in. Looking around he noted he was in a hospital room with what looked like a German Police officer sitting in the corner watching him.

John said “Can I see the doctor?”

The guy nodded his head and stepped out of the door for a moment. When he came back, he was followed by an older gentlemen who was grey headed but spry in his walk.

“Greetings young man, I am Doctor Kraus, I’m surprised you’re awake already” the old guy said.

John replied “Doctor, I’ve obviously been out of it for a while, can you please tell me what my condition is?”

“You have had one surgery to repair the the cut on your back, and you had a concussion. Whatever it was that you were doing I advise avoiding such activities in the future. Your beautiful wife has been waiting outside for two days now, if you are well enough, I’ll send her in.”

“Send her in please” John replied.

John looked over at the susposed police officer “That’s not a problem for you is it Mr??”

Just call me Hans, and no it’s not a problem as long as she can be discreet and not tell anyone where you are. The media jackals have been camped out front since you’ve been here and my orders are to keep you under wrap for the time being” he said with a raised eyebrow and almost commanding tone.

“Why is that John asked?”

“The political ramifications for your actions have been embarrassing for our government, and your government isn’t exactly happy either. There are videos taken by a tourist floating around the internet of your actions and the one known as Valkrie. The government’s in question latched onto your backgrounds and are playing it as if it were sanctioned actions by both governments as they discuss more sanctions on Russia. In fact, your ambassador will likely be here soon to discuss it with you” Hans said with an almost pitiful tone.

John leaned back with a sigh “Well shit.”

In the next moment, Pixy and the doctor came through the door.

“Hey doll” he said with a smile to Pixy.

She walked up to the bedside and leaned over for a hug while crying “Damn it, I thought we’d lost you what were you thinking?”

“I was thinking about the poor bastards near that truck if it blew.”

She looked at John with an angry glint in her eye “Maybe I’m being a cold hearted bitch, but next time fuck those other people. You’re more important to us.”

“Understood, but you know I’m not wired that way. Now could you please tell me how I’m doing, my back and head hurts like hell.”

Pixy looked at the doctor, “Your doctor hasn’t told me shit” she said with some venom in her voice.

John looked at him and said “Well, speak up.”

The doctor replied “We pulled some minor shrapnel out of your back, and you had a concussion from some form of impact when you arrived. There was some swelling on your brain, but the last test showed it to have gone away. You should be released from here by tomorrow medically” as he turned to stare at Hans.

John looked at Hans and asked “Am I under arrest?”

“No, but we would prefer your wife and friends not talk to the press. Which is why I’m here, to keep them away from you. Your governments ambassador requested that.”

John leaned his head back and asked Pixy “How are the others?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.