Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 33

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 33 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

It wasn’t long before the alphabet circus came to town, FAA, DHS, and FBI among them.

John called Henrik to let him know about the delay. When Henrik picked up, he said “I already know. Your faces were plastered all over the news when you got off the plane.”

John asked “I still don’t know why everything was grounded, do you?”

“According to the news, it was a terrorist attack. Instead of high jacking the planes, they targeted the pilots and poisoned them. By the time people realized something was wrong, there were fifteen planes with incapacitated flight crews in the air. There are also several dozen flight crews in various hospitals. No one is allowed to fly outside of the military, and even those pilots are required to have blood test before they can fly again. No one seems to know what the poison is though. So far twelve of the fifteen aircraft crashed on landing.”

John replied “The doctor on our flight thought it might be thallium poisoning. You might want to have your crew checked for it.”

“Will do. I’m guessing you will be detained for a few days given your part in that mess.”

John replied, “Probably two to three days.”

Henrik followed “We’ve pushed the schedule back a week. If it’s anything more than this coming week, we will have to move forward with some other alternative.” After a few more minutes discussion, they hung up.

John thought to himself “It may well take a week. Better settle in for a long goat roping session.”

The Feds had them put up in a Holiday Inn for the time being. A Federal agent knocked on his door and said “Mr. Ravenclaw, please follow me.”

What followed was three days of sequestration for the entire crew. John was on the verge of walking out and damn the consequences when an FBI agent gathered him up once again with instructions to send the group packing. Gathered at the front was Pixy, Mary, Tess, Marty, and a very pissed off looking Gunny.

Gunny looked at John “The sooner we get away from these ignorant fucks, the happier I’ll be.”

John raised an eyebrow at that “Do I want to know what brought that on?”

“These motherfuckers sent an agent to interview Alba and told her it was for a terrorism investigation.”

John thought for a moment, “If there were any legal issues, it’s best to turn Brian loose on them. We’ll give him a call soon. Be sure to tell Alba that Brian may give her a visit, or request she come to his office for a deposition.”

Gunny just nodded. Two hours later, they were in a different hotel.

Watching the news, John saw that the flight restrictions would be lifted tomorrow. Just as that segment finished, his phone rang. Answering on speaker, he heard Henrik’s voice.

“John, we will be at your location at 0700. Instead of screwing around with getting a flight to NYC, we’ll just pick up you and your crew there if that’s alright with you?”

Looking over at Pixy, she nodded her head. John replied “Sounds good to us, I’m assuming we need to go to the FBO terminal then?”

“Yes, Yeager International has an FBO. We’ll see you bright and early then. Goodnight John.”

After he hung up, Pixy asked “What’s an FBO?”

“I forget what the acronym stands for, but it’s basically the business slash private side of the airport. The last one I was in was in 1998, so I have no idea what it’s like now. We should proceed as if it’s the commercial side just to be safe.”

Tess tugged off her T-shirt leaving her in her birthday suit. She walked over to where John was sitting and tugged at his shorts. Lifting up his ass, he let her strip his lower half.

Tess said, “I’m getting my fix before I get on another plane.”

She swallowed him down her throat soon after getting on her knees.

The rest of the girls stopped what they were doing and cheered her on.

John didn’t miss the “I’m getting my fix” part. He couldn’t deny she gave a world class blowjob, but if she was addicted as her language implied, he’d need to keep it in mind.

Tess was staring up into his eyes. When he grabbed the back of her head and held it down briefly, she shuddered out a strong orgasm.

By this time, Mary and Mei and Marty and Pixy had paired up, both pairs in a 69 on the bed. The sight and sounds were almost enough to make him cum, but when Tess began to hum, the vibrations surmounted his resistance and he soon shot the first spurt down her throat. She jerked her head back and took the next one to her face while jerking on him, then took the next spurt on her chest. White pearls soon dripped from her dark brown nipples. She swallowed him again taking the remainder into her mouth.

John picked her up and tossed her between the other four on the bed and said “She needs a tongue bath.”

It didn’t take the others long to have Tess moaning in constant orgasm.

John looked at the time and realized it was getting late. He called the rental company to make arrangements for turning in their rental at the FBO side of the airport, then got into the shower. Soon, Pixy joined him washing his back. Just as they were finishing, a worn-out looking Tess and a bright-eyed Marty followed. By 2300, all were freshly bathed, dried, and ready for bed.

Soon enough, they were all once again at the airport. When Henrik walked up to them, he made a beeline for John and after a handshake said “Shall we get on our way?”

Everyone nodded and followed Henrik out onto the tarmac. The plane was an Airbus ACJ 220. As they walked toward the plane, they could see the ground crew were loading cargo and refueling it.

After everyone got inside, Henrik asked everyone for their passport which he passed to the flight crew. After the flight crew verified everyone, they passed their passports back.

John looked at Henrik and asked “Out of curiosity, why are we loading cargo?”

“Contract with DHL. The freight pays for the flight. Especially since we will be going straight into Kracow. We are getting expedited rates for that. We couldn’t justify the flight otherwise” Henrik explained.

John replied “I’d love to have someone go over that detail with Mary if one of your crew knows?”

Henrik replied “The steward arranges all the paper, So I’d assume he knows. I’ll ask him to do so on the flight. By the way, I managed to get the completed files on the previous four blade failures. I don’t know if it will help you, but it has to be better than going in blind.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.