Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

After a hurried breakdown of the trailer, and updating the log with Pixy’s information, they were ready to go.

John unloaded the inspection equipment moving it from the Ford into the Oshkosh. He filled out the title to the rig and walked up to Beth and Roy.

Beth hugged Alex “Call me you hear.”

“I will Mom” Pixy replied.

She turned to her dad “Don’t be shy about using the money. You’re alive, that matters more to me than that money.”

Roy looked ready to say something but Beth smacked the back of his head before he could.

John handed the title to Roy. “I know you sold your old rig to Alex. So before you go buy another, just take this one. It’s already outfitted.”

“I can’t take that” Roy replied.

“You can and you will Dad, please let us do this for you” Pixy stated.

Looking at Beth, he knew when he was beat, so Roy just nodded his head

After a round of hugs from Pixy, and handshakes from John they piled into the Oshkosh 1070 with Pixy driving.

John said “Head south towards Nashville. We’ll pick up 65 through Birmingham and cut west on 20 until we get to 59. Then 59 to 10 and west to Houston.”

An hour after Nashville Pixy pulled over at a Flying J where they topped off the fuel and traded seats.

Driving past Huntsville Alabama, John was reminded of a contract he worked at Redstone Arsenal just east of their current position. He looked over at Pixy “Remind me to check into Redstone arsenal. They may have some work for us.”

She looked at him “What kind of work?”

“Back in the 90’s I worked a project there where they were testing and dismantling Soviet military hardware. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the US government got their mitts on a pile of it. Redstone was the place they did much of the test. They do a lot of rocket engine test there as well for NASA.”

Tess spoke up from the seat behind him, “I wished we had time to visit the NASA museum in Huntsville.”

John replied “We probably do have time, but we need to push on, this is a one time shot for us. Speaking of, Marty, can you do a quick search for conditions of I-10, the Hurricanes have done a number on the route. Let’s make sure we can pass.”

He turned to Pixy, “We need to switch soon. Assuming the route is passable, it’s not likely to be comfortable for a new driver. I need to reset my hours so I can make that stretch for us.”

She nodded “Pull over here, it’s as good as anywhere.”

Pulling over to the side, they swapped seats. After the log was adjusted, they were off again.

John went to the rear bunk and got undressed before strapping into the bunk.

It didn’t take him long to fall asleep.

Tess was swapping with Marty when he was awakened. One would swallow him then the other, competing who could hold his dick down their throat the longest. Mary was spectating and playing judge.

When Marty took over, she extended her long tongue first then swallowed him to the root. Waggling her tongue, she licked his nuts at the same time she made humming motions with her throat. John shot his first spurt down her throat for the effort. Jerking her head up, the second spurt painted her forehead and nose. Tess jumped back in taking the rest of the load in her mouth.

After settling down, he noticed the truck wasn’t moving. Looking around be saw Pixy and Mei had been watching the festivities.

Mary said “And the winner is the Jamaican team. The facial added ten points for style. The Pinoy team gets the next gang bang though she doesn’t look particularly upset at that.”

The girls laughed.

John looked at Pixy and asked “Where are we?”

“An RV park off of North Sam Houston Parkway. We let you sleep as the traffic and road were fine. I’ve stayed here before when I first went out west. It’s currently 0500, we’d have let you sleep longer but your phones been beeping for half an hour.”

He was confused about that, he normally would wake if his phone rang. Looking around for it, he unstrapped from the bunk, gave Tess and Marty a hug then asked “Where is my phone?”

Pixy went to the drivers seat and pulled it out of its holder then handed it to John.

John called the number back and Henrik answered. “Good morning John. I called earlier to confirm your information.”

While Henrik spoke, John put him on speaker.

“You should have an email with contact information, times, and locations waiting on you.”

Marty pulled out a print out and handed it to him.

“I have a print out in my hands of it.”

Henrik said “Excellent, for our needs we hope someone in your organization can manage the *A.E. test. According to the information you sent, there are three of you qualified for it. John thought for a moment as Mei handed him a cup of coffee.

“Myself, Mei, Tess, and Mary are qualified for it, so it should actually be four of us.”

“Better still” Henrik replied. “The blades have been cracking and delaminating. The subcontractor is claiming it’s the transport companies fault. Following them during a transport, we could see nothing wrong in what they are doing, yet that very blade we followed didn’t make it to the barge as we tested it at the port and found it to be cracked out. The engineers swear by their design, the transport has been witnessed performing by procedure, so that only leaves the crane loading. We need your team to apply *^A.E. from the factory and follow it from there to final installation in the North Sea.

John was a bit confused at this point so he asked “There are reams of people in Europe with the background necessary to do this task, why us?”

“Politics. The manufacturing base for them is spread out all over the EU. When ¤Polish Register or as you may know it PRS, followed the last set, there were accusations of favoratism because the transport company and the blade manufacturer was based in Poland.

Thinking on it, John said “We may have a language barrier issue, but I understand the logic.”

“When I was last in Houston, you had someone there that was fluent in many languages, including mine. Bring her along, or we can find someone for you.”

John replied, “I don’t know if Pat is available, she’s recently married with two adopted children. I’ll have to call her and verify her status today. Most of us are polyglots, but Pat was the strongest for European based languages.”

Henrik replied, “The blade company is scheduled to make a new set starting in six weeks, we want you there for it. Is your team going to be able to make that schedule?”

“I can’t think of a reason why we can’t if you are able to get all the permits done” replied John.

“Consider it done” Henrik replied.

Soon after, the call ended.

John looked at Pixy and said, “Any trouble setting up the camper?”

“It’s not set up yet, we didn’t want to wake you.”

John stood, putting on his clothes and said “Let’s get that done and get the power wagon out. We’ll use it to get downtown today.”

Everyone got moving at that. Half an hour later, the cab was unhooked, the trailer set up, and the wagon taken out from the trailer.

He told the girls “Get some sleep, you’ll be needing it in a few hours.”

Relaxing in the couch facing the window looking out over the Houston skyline, John drank some coffee while refreshing his mind on the subjects he’d be testing on. Marty came and sat next him. “I’ve got nothing to do tomorrow, Sheila was my only friend, so no friends to visit in this city anymore.”

He nodded then asked “Do you want to learn a different trade?”

“I’m always interested in learning new things.”

John reached beside himself and handed her a tablet. “We’ll need to map the *^AE survey. There are some books on this tablet that cover the subject. It would be good if you understood the subject better once we need you to do the mapping.”

Marty took the tablet and started reading. After a while, she started asking questions on the subject. Not dumb ones either. Every question made him think. He decided this was better review than his notes and started the recorder on his phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.