Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Come 0630 there were some sad cases of sleepy women. John deliberately made lots a noise to get them up and keep them up. After getting his coffee, he went outside to enjoy the morning on his wrap around porch.

Looking over at the Camper Gunny was in, he was glad to see the lights on.

Pixy was working in the kitchen with Tess, who told her she would get breakfast ready.

Pixy walked outside and sat in Johns lap for company.

John looked at her, “I’m going to be depending on you to nip in the bud any effort to get someone else on board.

I don’t regret adding Tess, but it will only end in disaster if it keeps up.”

She kissed him and said “I know, I’ve been thinking about that myself. As much fun as last night was, I don’t think I could live like that indefinitely. I still haven’t told my parents about what happened to my rig, and I don’t want to be in the position of hiding the other girls from my parents either. It already feels wrong to say they are close friends when they are in fact sister-wives.”

John said, “I know, but the trouble that would arise from being out in the open with it, will be harmful to any forthcoming children and them. Better to be proactive now, and avoid that trouble. This society accepts gays and lesbians far more readily than polygamy. The former groups used to be illegal as well, but polygamy still remains illegal. We can only hope that status changes in the future.”

Pixy said “Getting health insurance is going to be a problem for some of us. Any ideas how to handle that?”

John replied, “If Brian has our LLC online like he said, it shouldn’t be an issue. Everyone will be an employee and will get insurance through the company. Four of us have access to the VA, and I have access to IHS which you may also have as my wife. You definitely have access to the VA as my wife. All of which will defray some cost for the company insurance.”

Pixy frowned and asked “What do I tell my father about my rig?”

John replied “Tell him the truth, “One of the gas bottles failed and blew it up, and you have an upgrade.”

“What upgrade?”

He patted her hip to signal her to get up. He took her hand and pulled her around back of the house.

There was a long steel building there.

“Stay here” here he said, then went to the building.

John opened the two doors in front and walked inside.

After a few minutes Pixy could hear a diesel engine start up.

As she watched, a square nosed semi truck she had never seen pulled out with a trailer hooked to it.

When he parked behind the house Pixy walked up to him and asked “What is this?”

“This is a salvaged military Oshkosh M1070 Heavy equipment transport. It’s what’s used to haul the M1 Abrams tank. The drive train was salvaged from a totaled earth hauler. It’s a Cummins X15 with an Allison Automatic transmission. It is also 8x8 drive with traction control. If you pull this panel here, you’ll see the Welding leads and gas reels.” He said as he pulled the panel. All the normal gauges and readouts for a Miller welder could be seen under the facade.

“It has a mirror image on the other side, but it’s run from the same power supply.”

She looked at John and said “Isn’t this a touch over the top?”

John replied “All I really have in it was the salvage steel price outside of my labor. That includes what’s in the trailer.”

Tess called them to breakfast.

Pixy was silent while eating, glancing outside every now and then at the rig.

When they were done, everyone pitched in for clean up.

John said, “It’s time to go, load up in the wagon please.

He went back in the bedroom and pulled out ten grand from his safe, putting the stack in his front pocket for the time being.

Getting outside, he saw Gunny parked behind his truck waiting with Cecile and Alba. John reached in his truck grabbing some coms gear, then handing it to Gunny.

Getting in his own rig, they set off.

Pixy turned to him, “I understand what your doing and definitely agree with why, but surely it can’t be that easy?”

John replied, “Actually it can be. Usually paternity is settled with a genetic test. However, that is because it’s more often challenged. If someone walks in and says ‘yes, I was with the mother, and yes she’s likely mine’ it’s case closed. It helps that the mother isn’t around to be questioned, and that if she were, she’d be an illegal immigrant. We get around some obstacles by going through the tribe. Unclaimed children are a frequent occurrence unfortunately, in fact, there will be several roaming around the various reservations in the US as we speak.”

The rest were listening closely to the conversation.

He continued “Worst case scenario she gets tagged as an illegal immigrant, but if that happens, it won’t be under her birth sure name. Which is the point of this exercise. If her name pops up on an ICE database, the Cartels that are hunting her will know where to look. Alba Ravenclaw is not the name they will be looking for. Unfortunately it’s a guarantee they have informants within ICE. So if and when her real name pops, it’s just a matter of time until she’s dead. The only real risky part of this legally, is getting her picture distorted just enough to jack up facial recognition. From what she’s told us, she’s never been finger printed, nor had any form of ID in her life. That helps a lot.”

Pixy spoke up, “We all need a physical after we’re done today. Especially Mei, to confirm the pregnancy, and for general condition. It’s been two years for me, so I’m overdue for it. I’ll get it arranged when we get back.”

John nodded his head “Good idea, I should have thought of it myself. I can get mine done today while we are there if my doctor is in.”

Two hours later, they pulled into Tahlequah. John parked in front of his lawyers office. Everyone unassed the vehicles stretching their legs.

When they got inside Walking Doe was waiting in the lobby. She went up to John and gave him a hug then asked “Which of these is the one that tied you down?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.