Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 29

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 29 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Two lazy days passed. On the second day, Roy mentioned they had fired the boiler. John just shook his head and reiterated his warning. On the third day, Roy hadn’t visited, but Beth did. She said “Roy called, said to expect federal visitors.”

John had a good idea what that was about and asked Marty if she could copy over a couple of memory sticks with his final report, log of events, and pictures to them. John was servicing his bike when a black sedan pulled up to the trailer. He grabbed a rag and his coffee and sat at the picnic table at the foot of the stairs. The two people that got out looked like a parody of men in black. They definitely had the Fed vibe.

They looked around then approached John “John Ravenclaw?”

“That’d be me, who are you and what can I do for you?”

“I’m agent Wilson and this is agent Wallace. We are with the FBI. We’d like to ask you a few questions regarding an incident over at the Wilkes power station.”

John replied while wiping grease off his hands “Sure, you two want some coffee?”

They both declined

Wilson took out a recorder and sat opposite John at the picnic table, then began to speak.

“We have a source that tells us you may know something about the explosion out at that plant.”

John said “This is the first I’ve heard about an explosion, but if it was the top of boiler number four, it doesn’t surprise me.”

Wallace spoke up “Why is that?”

John yelled “Marty, can you bring down my laptop and one of those thumb drives?”

A couple of minutes later, Marty came bouncing down the stairs in a white T-shirt and tight jeans, obviously sans bra, with the T-shirt barely containing her shirt puppies. John couldn’t see their eyes through their sunglasses, but he did note both of them involuntarily swallow. It took a lot not to laugh in their faces.

After laying the requested items on the bench, she gave John a hug from behind. Her tits pressing against both sides of his head.

“Thank you, doll. This here is agents Wallace and Wilson from the FBI.”

She leaned over the table with her hand extended and said “Nice to meet you, my name is Marty.”

Guessing the angle, John figured they both got an eye full when she leaned over. Marty then turned and with an exaggerated twist of her fine ass, bounced back upstairs. Both agents were momentarily stunned. John used the time to start the laptop.

He put the thumb drive at Wilson’s eye level, then laid it down in front of him.

“Everything I’m about to show you is on that drive.”

He then walked them through that day, calling up the drawings, code references, and pictures when they became relevant. He especially emphasized the guard’s actions when they tried to leave. He finished by saying “I told that asshat someone could die if he started it up. I’m guessing you two are here because that happened?”

Wilson replied “Some things we can’t comment on, but at the moment, five people from the plant are dead, and a sixth was killed when debris from the explosion hit him while he was on a tractor in his field.”

Wallace spoke up again “When we looked you up, we found you’ve been used as an expert witness by our lab in Quantico. What are the odds you’d be on that project?”

“Better than average, since I married the boiler maker steward’s daughter. You’re on his property as we speak. But I’m guessing you already know that.”

Pixy who’d been listening in took that as her cue and repeated Marty’s performance bringing John a fresh cup of coffee. John looked at the agents saying “This is my wife, Alexandra Ravenclaw.”

The pair couldn’t help themselves as their jaws dropped momentarily.

“Do the other two witnesses happen to be here” Wilson asked?”

John asked “Other two?”

“The gate log showed four of you for PWI. Are the other two here?”

Pixy got on her phone and, after it was answered, said “Can you and Tess step downstairs please?”

A couple of minutes later, Mary and Tess came down wearing daisy dukes and halter tops. Both of them had a fine ass and legs proportional to their height.

After the show they’d been given, the agents either had admirable self-control or were gay. Either way John had to mentally acknowledge their professionalism.

The agents focused their questions on the interactions of the guards. For reasons unknown to John, they pressed Mary on if she’d seen the person exiting the Steam Drum. Then, they showed a picture of the guy.

John spoke up “That’s the guy I helped out of the boiler. Who is he?”

Wilson said “He was the plant engineer” emphasizing the word ‘was.’

“Was as in fired, or was as in dead?” John asked.

“As in dead, but not from the explosion. He was found in his car with an apparent self-inflicted gun shot wound to the head.”

“Damn, I hate to hear that.” John continued “If you two are done, can we get back to work?”

“We just need each of your contact information” Wallace stated. A few minutes later, the pair left.

John looked at Pixy “Go check in with your Mom. She may be a bit nervous right now.” Before she could leave, Roy pulled into the drive. John said “Never mind Pixy, your dad’s here.”

Seeing Roy stop next to John’s trailer, Beth started walking up the drive to meet them. Roy walked up to John “Liam fired me this morning because I refused to work on that deck but before I could leave, the top of the boiler blew off. Thanks for the warning.”

John replied “I just wished everyone had listened. It wasn’t anyone you were close with, was it?”

Roy replied “No one I knew personally, but then again, I don’t know who all it was. I imagine the plant will be calling me before long.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.