Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

By the time they passed through the area of the tornado, it was evening. The area was night and day different. The overpass was already under construction and the road was no longer scoured showing instead, a fresh stretch of asphalt.

They finally got home at 0300. John saw his rig parked up front, and his old camper gone, presumably with Gunny. Which reminded him, he hadn’t heard from her yet.

Getting out, John was hit by 100 pounds of flying Filipina as Tess jumped on him in a hug. The rest just laughed at her. At a more sedate human pace, Mary walked up for her own hug. After setting Tess down, John said “I need some sleep. Pixy, do the introductions please.” Mary and Tess turned to Marty who looked nervous. John looked at Tess and said “Drag her into the bed and make her cum her brains out. She has the same taste as you for that.” With that, Pixy, Mary, Mei, and Tess pulled a wild-eyed Marty into the house. She didn’t make it to the hallway before she was stripped bare. John walked in, sat in his favorite chair, and promptly fell asleep. A week straight of high stress had worn him out.

He woke up with sunlight streaming into the window and his dick down a familiar throat. Tess was quivering with orgasm from it. He reached down grabbing a handful of hair and pumped her face up and down face fucking her. Grabbing her head with both hands, he face fucked her in earnest spurting down her throat holding her head in place while he did it.

He pulled her up when he was done leaving her cumming while gasping for air. John realized there was an audience when Marty asked Tess “Do you really orgasm from a blowjob?” Tess just nodded.

John said, “I need a shower.”

Getting up, he had a train of naked women follow him into the shower. Looking at the wound, John passed on taping up. The color looked good, so he showered fully for the first time since getting shot. After they were done, John said “It’s time to visit with Brian again. I need to know what happened with Gunny and Alba as well.”

Mary and Tess looked ready to cry at that. Mary said “Pat got a call telling her both Cecile and her mother had been killed. Then Alba got a call from Brian looking for you, but you were already on the oil rig. The short of it was the Sheriff wanted you or your next of kin to take responsibility for those orphans or they’d be put in the orphanage. Alba didn’t react well to that, and neither did Pat. I’m guessing both had histories with orphanages. They took off as soon as they got us here.”

John replied “One way or another, we are all making the trip. I have other business there as well. Pack for overnight while I go get us a vehicle. Marty come with me; you’re the only one who hasn’t seen this yet.”

John took her through the tunnel then showed her the cars available. “Pick one.”

She looked at him with a complicated face and said “I know you’re keeping your word, but now that I have the money, I want to fulfill a girlhood dream. That is to buy my own brand new car.”

John smiled and said “No problem. But I still need to get one of those trucks to carry our camper up.” He thought about it for a moment and said, “No, we’ll take the big truck. It’s under a ten-hour drive.”

They went back upstairs where John asked “Did Gunny fuel before parking it here.

Tess replied “No, she said she’d take care of it when she got back.”

He walked outside and started the rig up. After it was warm, he backed it up to the trailer barn. After opening the doors, he backed the trailer in, then dropped it. He pulled around to the rear, then hooked up to another trailer that he had outfitted like a super sized toy hauler. It had a diesel only generator in the front of it with an oversized battery pack for 25 kWh worth.

Pulling it out, he decided they would be making a long trip to visit Pixy’s family while they were gone. He called Pixy and told her this, so they’d pack for a longer trip.

Pulling up front, he loaded his Ford in the rig, then the power wagon and bagger. Pixy, Mary, and Mei seeing this, loaded up their bikes as well. Marty said “Looks like I shouldn’t have sold my bike” as she laughed.

John asked her “Do you have a license for one?”

After she nodded, he went down stairs and retrieved his old bagger. There wasn’t much difference except for a newer motor. He loaded it up in the back, then did a safety check all around.

His calf burned a little bit climbing up into the cab, but he could tell he had most of the strength back in it now.

John knew the rest of their stories but hadn’t yet asked Marty about hers.

“Marty, what about your family, anyone back in Jamaica?”

“Not really, my parents were killed in a gang war and my brother says I am cursed with the taint of Babylon because of my eyes.”

John replied “That’s harsh, I take it he is Rastafarian then?”

Marty replied, “Yes he is. It was his friends that convinced him I was cursed, after they all got busted with twenty kilos of the holy plant.”

Pixy chirped up “Holy plant? Babylon?”

“Marijuana, Herb, Lambs Bread, whatever you call it. Despite the history in Jamaica, it’s still illegal there” Marty replied.

Going on she said “The Rasta believe the authorities that rule the world are Babylon, Babylon being a force of evil. I never got into it heavily, but I heard my brother talk on it many times. So, when he says I’m tainted with Babylon, he’s saying I’m tainted with evil. He smoked a little too much of his holy plant if you ask me.”

Everyone was silent after that explanation until Tess spoke up. “That’s such bullshit. Well, you’ve got four new sisters now, so fuck ‘em.”

Everyone voiced their agreement and Marty began to cry. Mei who was seated closest gave her a hug.

They were near Tahlequah now, so John pulled off into Waters Edge RV Resort. He took a spot normally reserved for bus style RVs. facing the lake. He backed the trailer onto the pad, then unhooked from it.

There was a box on the trailer that had a series of switches inside. One set was for auto leveling which he hit first.

The second set triggered a slide out that stretched the full length of the trailer’s upper portion. Two support legs and a set of stairs dropped to complete the slide out. After pinning the support legs, he walked everyone up the stairs.

He said “With the slide out, it’s 800 square feet of living area up here. There is roof access in the back corner.

What we don’t have is bedding, food, or towels but there is a washer/dryer in the back area as well.” Hitting another button, two windows were revealed looking out over the lake next to the kitchen table.

You girls look around and see what you think we need. We’ll hit a store on the way back to get it.

John went downstairs to move the 1070 cab but was stopped by the manager.

“I’ve never seen one like this, who made it?”

John replied “It’s custom built by me.”

John saw the guy was snapping pictures and stopped him when he went to take his own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.