Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

While they ate their meal, the girls chatted. John was assessing everyone in the room, but paying particular attention to a group of rowdy drunks who kept leering over at them. John had just finished his steak when he noted the asshats giving the waitress a hard time. He saw the waitress visibly sigh, then go to the counter and get a bottle of beer.

She came back to John’s table. With her back to the drunks, she mouthed “Sorry” to John then said to Mei “This is from that guy over there” pointing at the biggest one at the table.

Mei took the bottle, then threw it at the guy spraying beer all over them and everything in between.

The asshat got up and stormed over to the table as Mei stood. John stepped between them but the idiot tried to step around him as he took a swing at John.

John grabbed his hand and redirected the force turning the guy leaving him in an arm lock. He then told him, “There is nothing here for you boy. You better go fuck your daddy’s sheep again if you don’t want your ass kicked by a girl.” He then shoved him back the direction he had come from.

After running into his table, the guy turned back and advanced on John again, with his asshat friends following. The two women that had been at the table also followed. Everyone stood at this point. Asshat number one took another swing at John. Again, John grabbed his arm redirecting the force, but rammed the idiot’s head into the nearby wooden post. Mei snap kicked the second asshat putting him down, then Mary and Pixy kicked the third asshat in the sack putting him down.

The taller of the two women who’d been at the asshats’ table grabbed Pixy’s T-shirt ripping it and exposing her tits. Tess came off of a chair wrapping her legs around the taller women’s head forcing her to the ground. She landed on the bitch’s face and knocked her out as her head hit the floor. The last woman thought better of her actions and backed off.

John recognized the Krav Maga move Tess had made. He reminded himself ‘Never underestimate the small ones.’

John took off his T-shirt and handed it to Pixy. She took off her torn shirt and put John’s on. John took a roll from the table and took a bite, then he said to the waitress “Can I assume you’ve at least called the police”.

Looking down, he saw none of them were getting back up, so he took a seat to wait on the cops. No sooner than he’d sat, they came through the door.

It took another hour but they did eventually get out of there without being arrested.

John handed the keys to Mei, who had not been drinking and said “I assume you have your license with you?” He turned to Tess, “Are you coming with us, and if so, do you need to check out of your hotel?”

Tess said “Yes to both.”

When they pulled out, John said “Expect to get pulled over. They will be doing a sobriety test.”

Sure enough, as they pulled into Tess’s motel, the blue lights flashed behind them.

After another half hour of wasted time, they were on their way. John had them pull over at a Walmart super center to pick up groceries.

It was 2100 before they finally got home.

John made some coffee after putting away the groceries. Going into the living room he sat in his favorite chair.

Pixy took off his T-shirt and her jeans, followed by the rest of them getting naked.

John looked over at a naked Tess with curiosity. “Why are you naked?”

She looked him in the eye and said “Everyone else got naked, so I joined them.”

He wasn’t going to complain so he joined them.

Sitting back down, he said “Since everyone is so open, let’s have a frank conversation.” Looking at Tess, he said “I’m getting the impression you’re wanting to join in, is that correct?”

She nodded her head.

John looked her in the eyes and asked “What have you been told so far?”

She gave a fairly accurate albeit brief summary of how they’d been living.

John stopped her and said, “To clarify to the room, there will be no other men ‘or’ women. If any one of us plays around with an unknown person, it risks bringing something back to the group as a whole. Does everyone understand and agree with that?”

Everyone nodded to this

“Now tell us what you want out of this” John asked Tess.

“That’s going to require some explanation.”

John said “Go on” with a hand gesture as if to say get on with it.

She said “I’m a natural submissive who enjoys being told what to do. I also get sexual gratification from pain and being used. Giving oral can make me cum just because it feels like I’m submitting to the person.

You can imagine how that’s played out for me in relationships. It’s been one disaster after another.

In this situation, I can relax and be the LBFM I want to be, and I’d wear that title with pride.

What I’d want in return is to be cared for. In every former relationship I’ve ever had, once they figured out my nature, they started getting the idea I could be lent out to friends or made to sell my ass. That is exactly what I do not want, and what ended every relationship to date.”

She went silent at that.

John said “If everyone agrees, I think we can take you in.”

He met the eyes of everyone individually with each saying “Agreed.”

John then said “Now for some new ground rules that are not optional. Firstly, I expect everyone in this room to be loyal to me and to each other. Secondly, no more talking out of school to anyone not in this room for any reason. If any of you feels the need, clear it with all of us first. It’s nobody else’s business how we live. Next, if any one here wants out, now is the time to speak up. If anyone starts having a problem, we talk it out together as a family. Pixy is your leader when I’m not around, but no one of you is better than the other including me in that. To the world, Pixy is my wife and the rest of you are close family friends. In private, we are all equals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.