Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

After they were done eating, Bill thanked them for the tour and food. Tess handed Bill a brochure with pictures of the processing and a list of PWI capabilities.

Bill said “I’ll certainly keep this in mind.”

John added in “Gunny and I both are parachute qualified. We could literally drop in anywhere.”

Bill laughed as he said, “I’ve heard some wild sales pitches in my day, but this is a new one on me.”

After a few minutes, Tess came out of the trailer and handed John some coffee. She then leaned over while he sat and whispered in his ear “What’s a girl gotta do to get a mouth full of dick around here.” He had just taken a sip of the coffee and snorted it out spewing a little of it. Tess rubbed his crotch then walked back inside.

Gunny looked at him and said “I don’t want to know what she said do I?”

John shook his head no, then stood. Pixy said “You need to get upstairs and stay there. We’ll take care of the rest of this.”

He nodded and walked inside. Tess was there and helped him out of his boots and jeans.

John said “I need a shower. Grab the tape and a garbage bag.”

After covering his calf, Tess and John got in the shower. She fondled his package excessively while cleaning it leaving him with a hard on. After he was dry, he sat to finish his coffee while Tess got between his legs and latched on to his dick with her mouth like she’d been starved. He saw her eyes roll up into the back of her head as her body went into an orgasmic seizure.

The vibrations were too much for him, so he shot his first spurt down her throat. She moved her head back to catch the next one in her mouth, but John grabbed the back of her head and jammed it back down again just as the second one hit. She tried again and succeeded getting the taste she desired. It was at that time that the other three walked in.

Mary said “Told we’d find his dick in her mouth. She’s been complaining for days about it.” They all laughed but Tess. She looked up at his eyes with a reverent look and said “I’ll always be your bitch if you’ll have me.”

John said “I’ll definitely have you, again and again.”

Tess just smiled and nuzzle her head in his crotch with his dick resting on her cheek.

Pixy came over and lightly smacked the top of her head “Get up bitch, we have to change his dressing.”

John laughed at the pout Tess gave Pixy before getting up.

He stood up and hobbled over to the bed assuming the position for getting the dressing changed.

After they were done, everyone bedded down for the night.

John fell asleep feeling no pain for the first time in days.

He woke up at his usual 0530 to find Pixy and Mary in a 69. He stood up, and turned on the coffee maker trying to remember everything he needed to take. Mei came up behind him pressing her soft tits against his back in a hug. John turned and kissed her and said “Help me load up please.” He loaded three changes of clothes and a USM-20 Ultrasonic flaw detector with its charger and a small box of *transducers. He confirmed he had the sat phone and flashlights from the previous evening. He put his reflective vest on over his shirt, then sat waiting while drinking his coffee. Tess had some bacon and eggs ready.

By this time Pixy and Mary were in the shower. John saw that Mei and Pixy had packed already and dropped his gear next to theirs, then sat next to Tess eating his breakfast. Pixy and Mary came bouncing out of the shower in only panties and sat across from them. John once again admired Pixy’s tits, they were almost hypnotic in their sway.

John spoke up to the gathered women and said, “Mary, you and Tess are riding back to OKC today with Gunny. She’s in charge until you get home. I have a satellite phone with me, so your caller ID may or may not register the number.” He pulled out a pen and notebook writing down the number. “Don’t call the number unless it’s a life-or-death emergency. We will call from either that number or the platform number which I don’t have. Either way, we will touch base at least once a day. Be sure to keep your phone charged. If we can’t reach your number, we will call Tess’s. I expect you two to stick close to each other.

We shouldn’t be more than three days out, which puts us back in OKC no more than five days out.”

Everyone nodded then John said “Hugs and kisses here, we don’t want a scene inside.”

It was 0630 by the time they emerged outside.

Gunny and Alba were waiting on them. Alba gave them all a hug, and Gunny shook his hand.

John said “Keep ‘em safe Gunny.”

After she nodded, John said “Let’s go. Have your TWIC card and drivers license ready.”

Twenty minutes later they were processed in and waiting on their bird. A Sikorsky S-76 landed in the field. A few minutes later they were loading up. John noticed the flight crew seemed a bit nervous. Not something you want in a flight crew.

While they were loading John asked “Something wrong?”

The guy replied “Weather is spinning up faster than predicted.”

John nodded and strapped in, helping Pixy in the process. Soon the bird was spinning up. The sound gave John the shakes as it reminded him of the bad old days. Before he could rethink this trip, they were in the air headed out to the coast. Mei looked like she was sleeping, and Pixy looked like a tourist gawking at the scenery.

On the way out, John noted multiple crew boats headed in both directions. They passed over some jack-up barges that appeared shut down. The water looked grey-green this close to shore, but soon turned more turquoise. The platform was in 1,600 feet of water near the edge of the shelf so he knew it would turn deep blue soon.

It was apparent when it shifted color, looking down the water turned a deep satin blue with flashes of bright light glittering off of the wave peaks like turning a diamond in the sun. Pixy was obviously mesmerized by it, but Mei only glanced and closed her eyes again. She snapped a few pictures with her phone. John touched her knees then shook his head when he got her attention. They sometimes got funny about that, but definitely frowned on pictures on the rig. He didn’t want her getting in trouble her first time out.

After close to an hour John could see the platform. They circled once then landed on the helipad. While they circled, he had noted some ugly looking clouds on the horizon.

They unassed the bird and went below the helipad immediately. The crew brought their bags and set them in a pre-staged area for them. John saw a hearing protection station and signaled for Mei and Pixy to pick up a set of ear plugs. They followed his lead when he untied his hard hat from his bag and put it on and pulled his safety glasses out putting them on as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.