Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Everyone froze when the music stopped. Angry voices could be heard outside shouting vague threats of retribution. A louder voice sounded from a police car bullhorn “Put down your weapons and step to the curb.”

A burst of full auto fire was the answer. John snuck out the door, and crawled to the edge of the car the security guard had been behind.

Someone must have seen him because another burst of fire impacted the car. John was very glad he’d been low as he was peppered with glass while watching a half dozen or more bullet exit holes appear in the car. He felt a burning pain in his calf as his leg caught one of the rounds. On the ground, he could see the legs of the gunmen, and after the fire stopped, a magazine dropped next to the legs he was observing so he knew it was the gunman.

He took aim and shot one of those legs dropping the guy to the ground.

The gunman managed to hang on to the weapon, and through the streetlight, John could see it was a standard issue Uzi carbine. The guy could see John now, and raised the Uzi to fire. Which was his last action on earth as John put a round through his forehead.

He heard feet running his way, then a deafening boom as Gunny fired from the door dropping the second guy. When he fell, the AK-47 he was carrying skittered across the ground with metallic scrapping noises.

With the second guy down, Pixy came running out the door carrying the triage bag. She got next to John and said “Hold still.”

She cut his pants leg away revealing a furrow in the back of his calf. She then flushed the wound with saline. Gunny got there and moved Pixy, who looked a breath away from panicked, over. Gunny pulled out a gauze pad and slapped it onto his calf.

Finally, the cops came through the gate identifying themselves and asking for John by name. He was in too much pain to wonder how and why the cops were calling his name.

John turned to Gunny and said “Help me up please.”

He nearly passed out from the pain when he got vertical. Gunny helped him around the car, where he told the cops he was Ravenclaw. There was a downed cop next to the cruiser being treated by another cop. He took a closer look at the body of the thug and saw a tattoo he recognized on the guy’s neck. Two horizontal bars topped with three large black dots. “Sureños!” John exclaimed.

The cop apparently didn’t know what that was and asked “What do you mean?”

John said “Sureños 13, Mexican Mafia’s version of MS13. If you lift that shirt up, he’s probably got a large ‘SUR’ tattooed on his back or belly.” The cop did just that, and sure enough, there was the tattoo.

John went on “I’d be willing to bet it was MS13 that tangled with them.”

The cop asked “What do you know about that?”

John then explained the previous events and what the guard had told him as the downed cop was loaded up for transport to the hospital.

At that point, the second ring of the circus came to town in the form of national guard troops. The third ring took the form of three detectives.

Meanwhile another ambulance showed up to take John to the hospital. He initially refused until the National Guard commander told him his troops would be staying there.

While they were strapping him in, he told Pixy to tell the others to stay inside the trailer no matter what for the rest of the night. She used her phone to do so, then hoped into the ambulance. They tried to stop her until she told them she was his wife.

With two deputies backing their statements, and having saved the life of another, both Gunny and John breezed through the legalize sans their pistols. Each of them had been confiscated for evidence. Three hours later, at 2300, they were dropped off back at the gate. After their ride left, Gunny asked “Do you have another sidearm I could borrow?”

“Follow me” he replied.

Limping over to the trailer, the three of them climbed into the living space. John went to the recliner, sat down, then dropped is right hand between the cushion and arm rest coming back with a Colt Commander. Reaching down the other side, he pulled out three spare mags. He handed the collection to Gunny.

Picking up the remote, he turned on the screen and panned one security camera to the front gate and another one to the fence line.

He then gave directions on how to do the same for the cab’s security cameras pan tilt zoom functions.

He looked at Gunny and said, “We need someone watching those while we sleep. If Alba needs help, one of mine can stay over there with her while you sleep.”

Gunny said, “That won’t be necessary. Alba is a natural night owl, and I’m too wired to sleep. See you in the morning” she then walked out the door.

John hobbled over to the counter and took out a trash bag and a roll of duct tape. Stripping out of his clothes, he put the trash bag over his wounded calf and taped it down.

He hobbled over to the shower where Mei and Pixy joined him.

Looking at them he said “I don’t think I can play in the shower.”

Mei replied, “Don’t worry, we are here to wash you.”

They got on either side of him with Pixy at the front. Mei washed his head and Pixy scrubbed his balls. Despite the pain, he soon got hard. They switched positions and Mei got on her knees and sucked him in blowing him for a few minutes before once again standing “I’ll finish this after you lay down.”

The pair washed each other then lead John out and dried him off. Mei got some scissors and cut away the bag and tape carefully, then hand washed his leg.

After laying down, Pixy changed his dressing as per instructions she received from a nurse in the hospital.

Mei looked at him, then leaned over taking him in her mouth, directly swallowing him go the root. Mary and Tess began to work over Pixy, taking turns polishing her clit. It didn’t take long for John to cum down Mei’s throat with the sights and sounds that surrounded him. He fell asleep soon after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.