Hypnotic Script Fiasco - Cover

Hypnotic Script Fiasco

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It started out as a joke. There was a girl who was into hypnosis. So I recorded a hypnosis induction script. It was just supposed to impress a girl, but it did a lot more than that. Now there is a line of women kneeling outside my door! What the hell have I done???

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis  

A few months after Chloe had shown up on my doorstep, things seemed to be running smoothly. That should have been my warning that life wasn’t done fucking with me.

Not to say that we didn’t work, we did. Of course, we also enjoyed a lot of sex, within our group and with selected beautiful women who crossed my threshold under the spell of my hypnotic script. All that, to say, that we worked hard, but we also played hard.

The harem was also planning an orgy for the holiday weekend that was approaching at the end of the month. They had planned to call ten or so, of the women for whom we had contact information, and have them all come to a hotel suite we would rent for the weekend. It promised to be the stuff of fantasies.

I was actually looking forward to it. While I had been reluctant to do so at first, when the entire harem seemed so enthusiastic about it, even MaryAnne and Kiera, then I relented and agreed to let them proceed. I had even helped with the planning, making sure that we had enough sex toys so that we could make sure everyone was occupied, even when I needed time to recover.

When Friday morning rolled around, and I was in the car with Chloe headed into the city, I was in a good mood. I knew I was in for an evening that was the stuff of fantasies and I expected to be sore, and sexually exhausted, by the time Monday morning rolled around.

But that was all gone in an instant when we arrived at the flat and were immediately surrounded by men in dark suits and dark sunglasses. There were no badges and no drawn weapons. We were ambushed when we stepped off the elevator, quickly handcuffed, and led into the flat. Inside, I quickly saw that Kiera and Carrie, who had spent the night there, were already in handcuffs and sitting awkwardly in chairs at the kitchen table. Chloe was quickly taken to join them and I was tossed onto the couch.

“Can someone please explain to me what is going on here?” I asked rather angrily.

I was promptly ignored and I began to plot ways of escaping this mess. I knew with a few words that I could have three deadly assassins at my disposal. That is, I could, if I was willing to sacrifice them. I quickly realized that I wasn’t willing to sacrifice any of them.

I realized that all the agents were men. They were literally men in black suits. Typical government goons. However, they had not shown us any badges or identification. In fact, they hadn’t said anything. So, then I realized that they could be anyone, mobsters, foreign agents, corporate security, or just plain mercenaries.

We had talked about the potential implications of this kind of technology, especially with the research team, stressing to them the urgent need to find a way to prevent this from happening so that someone didn’t try to create an army of hypnotic slaves that would blindly follow instructions without morals.

But now I had reasons to believe that such an attempt might not work. Kiera’s recent break from the programming was an indication that you couldn’t make someone do something that they really didn’t want to do.

While the research we were doing hadn’t been able to replicate the hypnotic effect of the original recording, one thing that hadn’t been done, was to have me try to replicate the script. I was so desperate about then, that I began to talk softly to the agent in the room, trying my best to keep to the same cadence I used in the original recording. I even thought of Chloe as I did this, so that the tone of my voice might match the original. I expected that as soon as I started talking, I would be told to shut up. I was even expecting to get hit or gagged to keep me from talking.

After a few minutes, the room grew surprisingly quiet and I realized that everyone in the room was looking at me with rather glazed expressions. Somehow, it appeared to be working.

Despite my excitement, I continued with the cadence and tone, trying my very best to stay as repetitive as possible. Meanwhile, I was racing to think about what suggestions I might be able to implant. I suspected that any attempt to have them disobey orders would break their programming. People like these guys, in my experience, take oaths and orders very seriously.

Instead, I opted for a path that simply misled them. I quickly dropped them into the deepest part of their subconscious and then I began to ask questions and give new orders and new instructions. I was just finishing up when the front door opened.


Once the team in the hall got confirmation the room was secure, the door opened fully and a group of agents led a tall statuesque blond, dressed in a conservative black full length trench coat and tall black leather boots. The thing was, I knew this woman. Most of the world knew this woman, who many consider the biggest, baddest bitch on the planet. Having served in the special forces and racked up numerous successful missions, she had turned her attention to politics and, eight years later, she was President of the United States of America. And she was kneeling on my floor, holding up a simple black leather collar.

I was going to die alone in prison!

And then the rapid programming I had just given the agents kicked in.

“Secure the hallway,” the large agent ordered, “we will be leaving in ten minutes.” The others just nodded and quickly exited. I’m certain they were happy to be away from the woman kneeling in the center of the room.

I was released from my handcuffs and I stepped up to the woman holding out her collar.

“Chloe and Kiera, I need you here. The rest of you, get in the bedroom and close the door.”

I was impressed that they all jumped at my orders and soon I was alone, except for ‘Madam President’ and my two sex slaves.

“We obviously can’t keep her, and part of me wants to make everyone just forget this ever happened, but if a foreign leader were to show up, we might need her help. So, help me think of some orders that we can use but won’t cause us any grief.”

After a few drafts, we quickly had a framework. We worked through a few loopholes we thought of, but I decided it was workable and we had a limited amount of time. I took the collar from her outstretched hand, wondering where she would fall on the spectrum of responses. Turns out, she had a massive orgasm at my feet.

If you’ve never had the very hot, and very powerful, President collapse at your feet, in the throes of a massive orgasm, I highly recommend the experience. Seriously, it is a ten out of ten!

Once she had regained control of herself, I quickly uttered her code words and then went through the list of instructions. She would forget about the recording. I was just a regular guy, who had been caught in some cruel joke, I could call on her if I really needed her, and she would ensure that no adverse consequences came to me, because of this event.

Part of me wanted to ensure that she did good for the country, but that felt a little to paternalistic, so once we had solidified the commands, I released her from the post hypnotic trance.

She took a moment to gather herself and then she slowly stood, “Not many men have gotten to see me like this,” she posed and preened for a moment, “thank you, for being a gentleman.”

Chloe then took her to the bedroom to get her some shorts and a T-shirt, and a few moments later she was surrounded by secret service agents and headed out the door. They took the elevator, but I took the stairs down one floor, I wanted to watch what came next.

Sure enough, about ten minutes after the President had left, men in swat gear charged into Dave’s apartment. Unbeknownst to him, Angela and Chloe had planted multiple variations of the script on his computer, along with notes as to why they didn’t work.

They also made it look like he was trying to enslave women and start sex trafficking. He was in for a long rough ride. I felt bad for his daughter but Chloe also had taken care of that. She had called the mother, who was out of country, and she had agreed to sign temporary guardian papers for her daughter to Chloe and Kiera, so she would be able to stay and do her normal things.

I watched with some glee as Dave was handcuffed and removed from his apartment. A social services worker took his daughter and, after Dave was gone, escorted her upstairs, where Chloe presented the Temporary Guardian papers that her mother had signed, along with a note that her mother would be back in a few days.

The daughter, Hazel, was sixteen and incredibly beautiful, much like her mother. I had seen her mother a few times when she had dropped her off at Dave’s place and she was truly stunning. I suspected that she was lesbian, and a Domme, by the way she carried herself and the way she treated Dave. But maybe the little worm influenced my thinking in that regard.

And if I felt guilty at all about redirecting the wrath of the feds at Dave, those were quickly squashed when people from the building literally applauded as he was hauled out the front of the building. Turns out, Dave was an annoying shit to everyone, not just me.

I did notice that there was a group of women dressed in my fantasy sex slave outfit standing off to the side. I wondered for a moment, if they would cause my little scenario to unravel, but then I saw them being escorted into the building by one of the agents who I had managed to hypnotize earlier.

I wanted to head them off if the social worker was still there, but fortunately she was leaving down the stairs to help search Dave’s apartment for signs of child abuse and child pornography.

The rest of the day was spent with Chloe and Kiera, working with me to get the incoming women sorted, and on their way home, while Carrie got Hazel settled and then called the school, to explain why she wouldn’t be able to attend today. And while we dealt with the influx of women, Carrie took her to meet MaryAnne and they had a girl’s lunch and went shopping.

After dealing with the President, and all the circus with Dave, I simply wanted to be done with the hypnotic script fiasco. Sure, getting women to follow your every command sounds great, but unless you are a total psychopath, it is a lot of work. I really needed a weekend away from the processing of the women.

Which got me thinking, ‘What was the trigger for the women?’ None of the women had seen me before, so that couldn’t be what released them when I took their collar. We had tried to have Chloe, or one of the other women, take their offered collars, but that didn’t work. They usually wouldn’t let go of it.

And I didn’t trust any men to take the collars. I knew that I couldn’t resist the temptation when it was first presented to me. I would trust one of the women under my control, but I suspected that it was a combination of my voice and being a man that triggered the release. I needed to find a rather androgynous woman, who could pass as a male, and then record my voice onto a high-quality system for her to play as she took the collar from one of the women. I shared my thoughts with Ginger, who was our liaison with the research team, and she promised to have them look into it.

MaryAnne arrived around six, and as we had dispensed with the women who had shown up that day, we loaded up everyone, except Chloe, Kiera, and Hazel, into the car and headed out to the house.

And while I had been looking forward to the orgy that had been planned, the events of the day caught up with me. I hate to admit it, but I fell asleep on the drive home and had to be led to bed and undressed. I didn’t even eat dinner!


Saturday morning greeted me with sunshine, hot coffee was ready in the kitchen, and the staff were all on leave. So, the weekend, was officially a clothing optional event.

While I didn’t get dressed, I did put on a robe, since spilling hot coffee on my tender bits sounded like a really, bad idea. After pouring a cup of coffee and grabbing my tablet, I sat down on the patio and caught up on the news and my social media feeds.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.