Hypnotic Script Fiasco - Cover

Hypnotic Script Fiasco

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It started out as a joke. There was a girl who was into hypnosis. So I recorded a hypnosis induction script. It was just supposed to impress a girl, but it did a lot more than that. Now there is a line of women kneeling outside my door! What the hell have I done???

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis  

When I awoke, I was in my bed, alone.

I wondered for a moment if it was just a dream. Had Chloe, and the whole harem of hypnotic sex slaves, just been a figment of my imagination and my rather prolonged dry spell.

But just when I began to worry about my sanity, I heard laughter coming from the kitchen and the sex induced haze in my mind cleared.

Today was a Monday, but since I usually worked remotely I wasn’t in a hurry to get out of bed. So, I took my time, and headed for the bathroom to grab a shower, before I went out to face the reality of another group of hypnotic sex slaves.

The reality was, that with just a few more women who would send me a stipend every month, I wouldn’t need to work. If I could get enough of a nest egg, I could probably manage our portfolio to create a sustainable income for the harem. It was my job after all!

I also remembered that I needed to make a disposition on the women from last night’s orgy. While I wasn’t eager to keep expanding the group around me, there was a certain attraction to having some variety.

As I showered, I was lost in my thoughts, and so, I was surprised when a pair of hands started rubbing my back. I jerked around and the woman I finished with last night was naked and in the shower with me. She had brought a simple lace choker that tied around her neck, and that was the only article of clothing that she was wearing.

I hadn’t described her yesterday, I had been so overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of women, that I hadn’t really taken the time to really look at them. It was more, that those final five were gorgeous, and I was horny.

But here in my shower, I realized that she was more than gorgeous. She was perfectly symmetrical, from her face to her breasts, to her toned abdomen, and hips. She had rich dark brown hair, but pale hazel eyes, that created a striking appearance. While her breasts weren’t massive, they seemed to be perfectly sized for her frame, creating a feminine hourglass appearance, that any fertility goddess would be proud to have created.

I leaned forward to kiss her very kissable lips as I wrapped my arms around her. She moaned quietly in our kiss, and I could feel her passion rise, as she began to vibrate and shake in my arms. It appeared that she was just as responsive to me today as she had been last night.

When I disengaged with her, I gently pressed down on her shoulders and she quickly dropped to her knees and took my very hard cock into her mouth. Then she proceeded to make love to my cock, sucking it, licking it, and kissing it. She would alternate teasing my cock with her tongue and then sucking on my testicles.

With very regular sex over the last few days, I seemed to wake up horny and stay horny all day. Of course, the visual stimulation that surrounded me all the time didn’t hurt. So, while I was horny, it took more sensation to send me over the edge.

And when she realized, I wasn’t going to pop any time soon, she placed my hands on her head and then gagged herself on my cock, signaling her desire for me to face fuck her. I’m normally a gentle lover, but when a woman is asking you to fuck her, it is generally a good idea to do as she asks. I’ve always founds the results to be pleasing to all parties, so I grabbed her head and began to fuck her throat.

It was an interesting sensation, and if she hadn’t dropped her hand to rub her clit, I might have worried that she wasn’t enjoying it, but that, and the moans that she made, soon had me on edge. With one final thrust, I pressed into her throat and began to cum. Pulse after pulse I shot into her throat and she moaned loudly, swallowing after every pulse.

When those sensations became too intense, I pulled out and watched her collapse to the floor and writhe as her orgasm swept over her. I knelt beside her and pulled her into my lap, holding her until the last spasms had passed.

“Thank you, Master!” she whispered softly, “that was amazing and something I have only dreamed about. I don’t think I could have trusted anyone to do that to me, but with you, I know I have no choice, so I was able to relax and enjoy it fully.”

We did eventually manage to get cleaned up and get out of the shower. I grabbed a shirt and some jeans from my closet when I heard loud voices coming from the front door area.

Chloe was there and ushering in a relatively large group of women, out of the hall and into my flat. And of course, Dave was there ranting and raving at her.

“If you are so upset, go call the police!” Chloe finally screamed back at him, “Master can’t help that this is happening to him. He can’t do anything to stop it. Trust me, we’ve tried!”

I stepped out of the bedroom and realized the room was already nearly as full as it was yesterday. I walked toward the door and as soon as Dave saw me, he started screaming at me.

I ignored him. I ushered the last of the women into the flat, pulled Chloe out of the hall, and started to close the door, and then I paused, “If you want to call the cops, then do so. They are aware of the situation and they are investigating. Otherwise, stay the hell away from me, and my door, or I will be forced to defend myself,” and then I closed the door.

The five women I had collared last night were all nude and kneeling, heads bowed to the floor. Kiera was hugging Chloe, who was crying, but they were also kneeling at my feet. And then there were more than thirty other women in the apartment, and judging by the yelling in the hallway, more were arriving.

It was time to take control and get to work. “Kiera, get me the list of questions and get ready to start sending these women on their way. Chloe, keep an eye on the door and get the women in as fast as possible, and ignore Dave the asshole. If he touches you, scream rape and start beating on him. I’ll support you totally if that happens!”

It was kind of fun seeing people spring to action and follow my orders. I added orders for the additional women after learning their names. I guess I could have just kept referring to them as, ‘Hey, you’, but that seemed rather cold. The hottie from the shower was Carrie, but she was the only one I was considering keeping. I planned to make sure Kiera had contact information for the others, so that we could call them up for a fun romp from time to time, but I wasn’t really looking to expand the full-time harem any time soon.

Of course, Carrie’s response to me sexually was what made her attractive. She was a tight wire and seemed to vibrate in resonance with me as if we had some psychic connection. It was rather painful to even think about being separated from her. The only other person, with whom I felt such a tight connection, was Chloe. I suspect it was that connection that had guided me in creating the hypnotic script that led to this mess.

With Kiera and Carrie at my side, and the other women helping to collect information, and usher the women into clothes and on their way, we started to deal with the latest batch of women.

I won’t go through the routine with the hundreds of women, but briefly, I would take the offered collar from their hand, they would have varying reactions, ranging from a small shudder, to an all-out writhing orgasm on the floor. Then, we would go through the list of questions that Chloe and Kiera had created, collect contact information, and then I would give them additional post-hypnotic suggestions that would send them on their way. Those who could afford it, would also get suggestions to send us a donation every month to help offset expenses.

One of the women turned out to be a Chief Financial Officer for a large foundation and she had numerous suggestions on how we could set up a charitable foundation and channel that money through protected channels. She literally begged us to allow her to set this up, just for the possibility that I would call her in from time to time to use her as my sex slave.

In addition, for those women who were overweight or were smokers, or had other needs they were neglecting, I tried to impart suggestions to improve their lifestyle.

The only challenge was that I was horny all the time. All these women orgasming at my feet was enough to keep me on edge. So periodically, I would pull Chloe, or Kierra, or Carrie aside, and fuck the shit out of them for a few minutes until I came. They would then clean me up, tuck me back in, and I’d be back in the main room dealing with the next batch of women that had shown up.

As was the case, the flow of women seemed to stop about midafternoon. We sent the last of them on their way, and then I gave post-hypnotic suggestions, to the other four women that had been helping all day, and sent them on their way.

Soon it was just Kiera, Carrie, and Chloe in the flat with me. I called Amanda to send the car for us, and we left Kiera in the flat, as Carrie and Chloe joined me on the drive to Amanda’s home. And of course, I fell sound asleep a few minutes into the drive. Apparently, Chloe and Carrie also fell asleep and we awoke to Amanda, Angela, and Susan helping us into the house, and into our beds.

Being a Master to a harem of hypnotic sex slaves was tiring!


The next couple of weeks were repeats of the same. I’d wake up in a bed full of naked, horny, and very willing, women. We’d have morning sex, until I just couldn’t get hard anymore, then we’d eat the wonderful breakfast that Susan, and the staff, had prepared for us.

I’d then ride into the city to my flat, deal with the women who had shown up overnight, and those that came in during the day. By the end of the third week, several thousand had been processed through the apartment.

The police had shown up a few times, but when we explained it was a prank that had gone viral on the internet, and we were dealing with it as quietly, and politely as we could, they weren’t happy, but they didn’t think arresting us would help anything either.

Dave, of course, was apoplectic that the police wouldn’t arrest me, so I offered to move him to another floor, just so that I didn’t have to deal with him every day. When I offered to let his daughter help process the women that were showing up, he quickly agreed to move into the apartment that was one floor below.

We had also set up the foundation and in the first two weeks it had over fifty-thousand dollars in it. That money paid to move Dave and buy clothes for the women. It also covered the rent and utilities on my flat.

I also knew that I could invest that money and make even more, and so after my two week leave was up, I turned in my resignation at work. I had learned a lot from the wealthier women, who had shown up under the influence of my script, and had been able to make some nice investments in deals, where I had insider knowledge. Good luck to the Security and Exchange Commission in trying to find a link between me and the stocks I was buying.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.