Hypnotic Script Fiasco - Cover

Hypnotic Script Fiasco

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It started out as a joke. There was a girl who was into hypnosis. So I recorded a hypnosis induction script. It was just supposed to impress a girl, but it did a lot more than that. Now there is a line of women kneeling outside my door! What the hell have I done???

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis  

(Sunday)

I stood there and wondered why the hell these things happened to me. I mean I was a good guy. I worked hard, I gave to charity, I tried not to hurt anyone.

Sure, I had a fantasy about having a hypnotic sex slave that would do anything I told her, but even in that, I never fantasized about hurting her. And now, there was a woman on my floor, who had passed out because I had some fun with Chloe.

“Kiera, can you bring a wet washcloth, please?” I yelled into the back of the apartment where the other women were gathered in the guest bedroom.

A second or so later, Kiera showed up with a wet washcloth, and began to gently wash the brunette’s face until she began to come around. Chloe and Kierra, naked and totally unconcerned about it, were holding her as she came around.

She moaned and started to cry again, hugging Chloe and Kierra, “What have I done?” she wailed as she clung to the two women.

Now I was totally confused. Just a few minutes ago, she was scared to death that I was going to make her my slave. And now that I had released her from the hypnotic suggestions, she was lamenting that she wasn’t a sex slave?

“Master, may we take her into the back room and talk to her, just girl talk?” Chloe asked.

I nodded and watched as they helped her up off the floor, and then never let go of her as they walked down the short hall to the bedroom.

Just then, I heard Ginger, or whatever her name was, moan loudly from the bedroom. I decided that my time would be better spent in there, with her, than out here worrying about what the other woman was going to do.

I walked into the bedroom to find Ginger on her knees, one hand between her legs frigging her clit frantically, her other hand appeared to be playing with her breast, and her face was buried into a pillow, muffling her moans, and exclamations.

She was already in the perfect position, so I stepped up behind her, and opening my robe, I pressed my cock against her slit, finding her vagina, and sliding inside her. She was hot, and wet, and I could feel the flutters of her orgasms, as they rippled through her vagina. When I bottomed out inside of her, she raised her head, and screamed out her release, as an even stronger wave of orgasm swept over her.

Since I had been awakened by the pounding on the door, I hadn’t had sex since the middle of the night, and with all the naked women around, I was primed and ready to erupt. But then, Ginger appeared to pass out and collapse onto the bed, pulling off my cock, and leaving me standing there.

I yelled for help and climbed up onto the bed to make sure she was still breathing. She seemed to have a slow steady pulse and respirations, like they taught me to check for when I took CPR all those years ago. Seconds later, everyone was gathered around the bed.

“I know how that feels,” Kiera giggled, “it feels wonderful.”

“That was so hot last night,” Sara added, “I heard you moaning and I just had to come watch.”

“It was pretty hot,” Chloe added, “but I got kicked a few times during that and I think I even have a couple of bruises,” and then she laughed.

“We are going to have to invest in some smelling salts, and maybe an AED, if this keeps happening,” I muttered, much to the delight of the women around the bed. But then Ginger started to move and seemed to be coming around, and I started to relax.

Somehow though, through all of this, I had remained erect. Perhaps it was the stress of the situation keeping my blood pressure up, or perhaps, it was because I had been just about to cum when she collapsed. All I knew is that I was hard and I wanted to cum.

I looked around the room, and started to pick Sara for relief, when a small voice surprised me,

“Could I take care of that for you?” MaryAnne asked.

“You want to have sex with me?” I asked, rather shocked.

“No, I want you to fuck me, over and over. Use me however you want. That is what I want,” she answered, standing up a little straighter as she spoke, but not making eye contact.

“Then get naked and get on the bed,” I answered. “Wait!” I called out as she started to shed the boots she was wearing, “leave those on and tell me your name.”

“My name is MaryAnne,” she replied as she crawled up on the bed, “how do you want me?”

I started laughing hysterically, “Your name is really MaryAnne?” I asked.

“Yes. What is so funny about my name?”

“When I saw you there, with your hair and curves, and just so beautiful, kneeling beside the movie-star blonde, I thought you looked like MaryAnne from Gilligan’s Island. So, it is super weird that MaryAnne, is actually your name.”

Before she could reply, I grabbed her and pulled her to me, flipping her onto her back. I slipped between her legs, which she pulled back to open herself up for me, and I positioned my cock at her entrance.

“Last chance,” I taunted her as I slid my cock up and down over her clit.

“Fuck me, Master!” she cried out.

And I did. I slid into her with a hard thrust, bottoming out inside of her, realizing that she was super wet and ready for sex. She was also very tight, like, almost as tight, as the other women’s asses were tight.

I started pumping in and out of her with force, fucking her hard and fast. I was only looking to get myself off, I wasn’t trying to pleasure her in any way. But apparently, she got off on this kind of treatment, because only a couple of minutes into our session, she starting screaming as her first orgasm hit her. Of course, that didn’t stop me, I just kept fucking her through her orgasm and on to her second, and then her third.

I was starting to feel my orgasm return, after having been so rudely interrupted, when suddenly, MaryAnne bowed up her back and her eyes went wide, and then I felt a hand on my balls. It was slippery and wet and I realized I could also feel fingers inside her against my cock.

Then the hand withdrew, and Sara and Lara grabbed her legs, pulling them back further, exposing her now lubricated ass to me. I didn’t even ask this time I just positioned my cock against her rosebud and started to slowly push inside.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!” she chanted as I slowly forced my cock into her ass.

This time it was actually painful, and I couldn’t actually fuck her, just sort of slide my cock back and forth inside her. Her sphincter clamped down so tight around my cock that it was more like masturbating with her ass.

However, I was so horny at this point that it took no time for me to reach my climax. I felt my cock swell and begin to erupt inside of her. MaryAnne screamed, then and a second woman passed out beneath me. This one wasn’t even a hypnotic sex slave!

“Day’um!” Chloe exclaimed as she watched from the foot of the bed. Kiera was there, ready and waiting with a washcloth, and she gently cleaned me and then kissed all over my cock and balls to ensure they were clean.

Meanwhile, Chloe moved to check on MaryAnne and was gently caressing her face when she began to arouse.

“Hello beautiful,” Chloe said when MaryAnne finally was awake and looking at her.

“Is it always this good?” she asked Chloe.

“Well, it’s only been a couple of days, but so far it has been just like this.”

MaryAnne hummed contentedly, grabbed Chloe by the hair, and pulled her into a kiss. Of course, Chloe didn’t resist and soon they were making out on the bed beside us.

“I think we are going to be very happy,” Amanda said from the doorway, “but we need to get going if we want to beat the traffic out to the burbs.”


It took a while, but I did manage to get out of the bed and get dressed. Of course, it took two women in the shower with me to make sure I was clean and drained. They apparently took this task very seriously.

I led Amanda and Angela down to my car in the parking garage and we headed out of town to see her house. Thirty minutes later, I was turning off into Lake Forest, and Amanda directed me to a small gate in a brick wall. After punching a code into the keypad set in the wall, the gate opened, and we drove onto the estate.

“I thought you said you had a house. You didn’t say anything about an estate!” I swore softly as we drove past the guest house.

A minute later, and it took a full minute to transverse the long driveway, we pulled up in front of a house. It didn’t appear to be all that large. It appeared to be a sprawling, one story, modern home.

After parking, we walked up to the front door, where we were met by a lovely woman dressed in jeans and a black polo.

“Thank goodness!” she exclaimed as we neared, “when we couldn’t find you this morning, we were quite worried. Susan said you just walked out last night!”

I turned to look at Amanda, “You walked into town dressed like that?”

“I’m sure it wasn’t the first time, a scantily clad woman made her way back into the city after visiting the north shore,” Amanda laughed, “Susan, these are some friends of mine that may be staying with us for a while. I am going to show them around the house, so could you make sure we have some lunch ready in about thirty minutes?”

Susan nodded and scurried off. Suddenly Amanda was in charge as she gave us the grand tour, “There are four staff that live on the estate. The grounds keeper and her wife, and my cook, live in the guest house we saw near the entrance, along with one security person. Susan, who helps me with everything else, lives here in the house with me, in a small suite at the end of the hallway.”

“There are four more bedrooms on this level, including the Master’s bedroom, and then on the lower level, there are additional bedrooms, a tv room, game room, and gym.”

The place was huge and had more than enough room for all of us. “Are you sure you want us to all move in with you?” I asked.

“Master, this is more than a simple fantasy for me. I’ve felt this emptiness inside me since I was a little girl. My father was killed when I was little, and my mother fell apart a few years later. I was old enough to know that I couldn’t let them take her to a hospital, so I worked with Susan’s sister to arrange care for my mother so that protective services wouldn’t take me. In essence, since I was twelve, I’ve had to be in control and there is nothing that I would love more than a strong, intelligent Master, like you, to be in control.”

She spoke with such sincerity that I couldn’t really doubt her words.

“She’s telling you the truth,” a voice behind us said. I turned and saw Susan standing in the doorway to the kitchen, “my older sister has cared for her for twenty some years before she retired and moved to Arizona.”

“But isn’t this rather sudden?” I asked, “if you hadn’t listened to that recording, would you be inviting me to move in with you? Shouldn’t you be running a background check on me, or checking my references, or something?”

Amanda looked at me and smiled the biggest smile, “You are already such a great Master. That you would think of my safety, just tells me that you are better than all those rich, snooty men I usually date.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.