Hypnotic Script Fiasco - Cover

Hypnotic Script Fiasco

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It started out as a joke. There was a girl who was into hypnosis. So I recorded a hypnosis induction script. It was just supposed to impress a girl, but it did a lot more than that. Now there is a line of women kneeling outside my door! What the hell have I done???

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis  

After getting some lunch I felt re-energized. I was surrounded by beautiful, naked women and after a marathon sex session with Chloe that morning, and a dual blow-job from SnL just now, I found that I was only half erect. Amazing how quickly you could get used to all that flesh.

Lunch was interesting with six women, my sex slaves, all clustered around my table which was only designed to sit a total of six people. They never really sat for any length of time. Someone was always going to the kitchen for something, or standing beside me, touching me.

It was as if they couldn’t go for very long without some contact with me. They would rub their hands across my shoulders as they walked by or stand beside my chair and make sure that I didn’t need anything.

I listened as they chatted amongst themselves. They talked and got to know each other. I was surprised, that since they were all naked, and wearing my collar, that the subject of sex didn’t come up more frequently, but they really did seem to want to get to know each other.

Of course, Chloe had to tell the story of how she had gotten the recording and posted it. How she had woken up kneeling in my living room, just like they had all experienced. Then I had to describe how I had created the recording and sent it to Chloe.

“You are clearly very intelligent and very talented at hypnosis then,” Kiera remarked, “to figure all that out and get it so perfect on your first try.”

There was general agreement and before I could protest, they immediately started talking about how lucky Chloe was, how lucky they all were, to have found the recording and made it into my harem.

As the conversation turned toward hypnotic sex slaves, Angela crawled underneath the table and between my legs. She gently kissed my inner thighs and I scooted down so she could get to my cock. Then she just nursed it gently, holding it in her mouth, and gently sucking on it. And despite that stimulation, I was worn out, and I could only get half hard.

“I’ve been trying to figure out if you implanted any suggestions that I wouldn’t like.” Kiera continued, “I half expected you to have thrown me down on the floor and started fucking my throat, or my ass, by now, and that you’d have me love it. But so far, you’ve been incredibly kind, even when some of those women were bitchy. And while you made Sara and Lara give you a blowjob, I think they would have loved that anyway.”

The pair of them looked at each other and just nodded. “I’ve always been bisexual,” Lara replied, and Sara piped in a, “Me too.”

In fact, all of the women in the room admitted to either being bisexual or at a minimum, in Chloe’s case, to experimenting in college and really enjoying it. That made me wonder if something about sexual orientation ambivalence and hypnotic suggestibility were linked.

Just then I heard some noise from the front door and Chloe, who was still on door duty, ran to check it out.

A couple of minutes later, Chloe returned and sheepishly told me that there were five more women in the living room.


After that group of five women, no more naked women showed up outside my door for the rest of the evening. And while I hadn’t collared any of those five women, it was Chloe who had suggested that I keep them in reserve.

“Just get their contact information and then you can use a trigger phrase to program them to come back here at some time in the future. They can be your backups, in case something happens to one of us, or you just want more slaves.”

Sometimes I think Chloe wanted a harem more than I did.

Only two of them were really candidates. The others were either married, had children, or were in serious relationships. The other two were potentials, one was a very sexy police detective, so I had given some instructions for her to check in with us every week to see if we needed any help from a police perspective, like if Dave actually ended up calling the police.

The other was the very young, and barely legal, daughter of a very prominent lawyer in town. Much like the police, it could be useful to have a good lawyer close at hand. So, I had gotten her contact information, in case I needed to give her, and her father, a quick call.

It was several hours later, but no more women showed up at my door after that, so I sat down in my den and had a drink of whiskey while the women ordered dinner to be delivered. It was time to make some plans while we ate dinner.

First, it was time to figure out our living situation. While I had two bedrooms, and Kiera, to whom I had promised the guest room, had agreed to share, I was still a couple of beds short.

Sure, I could probably fit three into my bed along with me, but then someone would have to sleep on the couch. So, it might work for tonight, or even a few days, but it wasn’t a long-term solution. Amanda once again offered up her home and we decided to go out tomorrow, to look at it.

Kiera had some clothes in the flat, since she had moved in with me, but no one else had any clothes to wear. So, I decided to send Sara, Lara, and Angela out to pack a small bag with a couple of changes of clothes. Since we would be going to Amanda’s house, she could pick up clothes when we got there tomorrow.

And Chloe, much to her delight, I ordered to remain naked. She would be staying with Kiera in the flat to stay on door duty. I thought about trussing her up to the column in the entry while we were gone, but decided she needed to be able to respond if needed. Dave had seen her, so at least he would know she was supposed to be here if he decided to cause trouble.

While Sara, Lara, and Angela were out, somehow, the rest of us ended up in my bed. Kiera had instigated this by sauntering over to me, as the door closed behind the trio departing, and knelt at my feet.

“Master, is there anything I can do for you?” she asked in the sultriest voice you can imagine.

My cock hardened at just the sound of her voice. I wondered how many times she got longer conversations in her job just because her voice was so sexy. “Go get on my bed and get yourself wet for me,” I replied, “better yet, Amanda, go help her, and make sure her ass is ready for me too.”

Kiera got this dreamy look on her face, then she turned and ran for the bedroom, with Amanda hot on her heels.

“Prepare yourself, too, Amanda!” I yelled and got an immediate, and gleeful, “Yes, Master!” in return.

Their reaction was totally normal, my post-hypnotic suggestions likely had nothing to do with it. Yep, that was totally the case, I thought as I saw Chloe kneel on the floor with her head bowed.

“I think we may as well give up on stopping the spread of the recording,” I said. I had been thinking about this all through dinner, and in the discussion that followed, “I still hold you responsible for sharing something I made for you, so you are going to have to take the lead in managing the women who show up here. Kiera will live here and help you.”

Chloe nodded and I could see tears streaming down her face. While I was unhappy with the results, I couldn’t really be mad at Chloe. I mean, no sane person would believe that I could have created something that was so effective!

To make it up to her, I decided to resume the sex slave fun, “Now, get over here and get me hard, so I can go fuck Kiera and Amanda.”

Chloe’s head popped up and she smiled. Again, I am sticking to my story that my post-hypnotic suggestions had nothing to do with the jolt of pleasure she got from following my commands.

She crawled over to my chair, her hips swaying seductively with each stride, and a look on her face of raw lust as she stared at my cock. I had given up on pants and I was wearing, what I know considered, my Hefner outfit, a robe, and some boxer shorts. Chloe quickly divested me of the boxers and moments later was doing her best impression of a Hoover. Or maybe, she was doing a Dyson, as hard as she was sucking.

It didn’t take long for Chloe to get me hard, unlike earlier when I was so sexed out that Angela hadn’t been able to get a rise out of me. Chloe seemed to take great pleasure that my cock was hardening, as though she were responsible for it, but the thought of the two women in the next room, preparing for me to take them in the ass, and any other way I could think of, was largely responsible for the reaction.

When Kiera screamed out her first orgasm of the night, I gently pushed Chloe away, and stood up. I shed my robe and started walking into the bedroom, “Clean up the kitchen and then join us in the bedroom,” I told Chloe.

In the bedroom, Kiera was laying back on the bed while Amanda was kneeling between her splayed out knees. I could see that Kiera had a butt plug in her ass, and for a moment I wondered where they got that.

I pulled Amanda up and out of the way, “Go sit on her face and make her give you at least two orgasms,” I told Amanda. Based on the post hypnotic suggestions I had given them, I knew that they were both extremely excited to follow orders.

I then slipped into Kiera’s very wet pussy. It was nice to fuck all these women and know they were all on birth control and disease free. Again, one of the nice post-hypnotic suggestions, that they couldn’t show up unless they were protected and clean.

Kiera seemed to be cumming continuously from Amanda’s earlier ministrations and now the feel of my cock inside her. I just pressed deep in her and savored the feel of her pussy pulsing around me. She was also squeezing my cock with her pelvic floor muscles, and I was certain they were all going to get better at that, as it was another suggestion I had left.

As I said, I had spent some time thinking about all the things I would want when I wrote the script. Sure, it started from the basis in an online story, but I had certainly tailored it to my desires.

Once my cock was wet and well lubricated, I reached down, pulled out the butt plug, and replaced it with my cock. She was incredibly tight and I wondered if I was the first to have her ass. Despite the muffling sounds of Amada grinding her clit on Kiera’s mouth, I could tell that Kiera was panting and feeling the full effects of my cock stretching her ass. The combination of pain and pleasure provided a brief interlude from her near continuous orgasm.

I’d already had multiple orgasms through the day, starting with Chloe that morning, so I was in no hurry to cum. However, the sensation of Kiera’s sphincter spasming around my cock was like nothing I had ever felt before. Each time she would clamp down as I thrust in and out of her, my cock didn’t actually come out of her ass. It was like she had a grip around my cock and I was just masturbating in her ass.

Amanda also seemed to be getting off on her face, and when her orgasm hit, she collapsed onto Kiera’s face as she rode her orgasm to completion. This had the consequence of smothering Kiera, and the orgasm she had been building toward suddenly skyrocketed, and I worried for a second that she was having a seizure as she started shaking so hard.

When Amanda slipped off Kiera and collapsed onto the bed, Kiera started gasping for air, so I figured she was going to be alright. Not that I could do very much, since her anal sphincter was gripping my cock so tightly that it was beginning to become painful.

I slowly slipped out of Kiera’s ass and realized that Chloe was kneeling beside me. Without prompting, she took my cock into her mouth and started to suck and tongue it. I let her get me nice and hard again, then I grabbed Amanda, and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I could see that she also didn’t need any additional lubrication, so I placed my cock at her rosebud and pressed into her.

Amanda, still recovering from her last orgasm, moaned loudly, and then reached down to spread her ass to make my entry even easier. I slid deep into her ass and, almost immediately, I could feel her start to quiver, and her ass started to rhythmically squeeze my cock. My little post-hypnotic suggestion, that they would start to cum whenever my cock was in their ass seemed to be working.

I was super horny by then, so I started to fuck Amanda in earnest. I knew she was enjoying this, so I just used her as a cock sleeve, and soon I was pumping cum into her ass. This seemed to push Amanda over some edge and she screamed as a huge orgasm seemed to overtake her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and then the slumped onto the bed, unceremoniously pulling my cock from her ass as she fell.

Once again, Chloe, who was still kneeling by my side, took my cock in her mouth. She began to lick it clean and then suck it until it was hard again. She didn’t seem at all phased by the fact I had just pulled it from Amanda’s ass. When I was nice and hard again, she looked up at me, “Would you please fuck my ass, Master?” she asked.

While we had enjoyed a rather vigorous session, before the other women had started showing up outside my door, I had never taken her ass. Since that was part of the post-hypnotic suggestion, I was certain, that seeing Amanda and Kiera get off on it, had only intensified her cravings.

“Up on the bed,” I ordered. Chloe literally leapt from the floor onto the bed. She laid on her back and rolled her legs back, presenting her pussy and ass to me. Her labia were red and engorged, and she was dripping secretions down her crack to her ass. It was plain to see that I wasn’t going to need any lube. I stepped forward and swiped my cock up and down her slit, gathering her natural lubrication, then despite having just come, I slid my cock slowly into her ass.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.