Hypnotic Script Fiasco - Cover

Hypnotic Script Fiasco

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It started out as a joke. There was a girl who was into hypnosis. So I recorded a hypnosis induction script. It was just supposed to impress a girl, but it did a lot more than that. Now there is a line of women kneeling outside my door! What the hell have I done???

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis  

When I got out of the shower, I felt much better. I still had no idea what I was going to do, not with three women who claimed they were my hypnotic, sex slaves. I grabbed a pair of jeans from the closet and a black T-shirt, and headed out to the living room to see if Angela and Kiera were back yet, so we could see about getting things settled down.

I should have stayed in the shower. First, of all, Angela and Kiera were not back yet. However, there were three women all kneeling on my floor holding collars. All three were dressed in the same theme, tall boots, trench coats, and nothing else.

Chloe was typing furiously on the computer, and from the force with which she was hitting the keys, she was incredibly frustrated. As I got nearer, I could hear that she was muttering to herself, and not very nice things were coming out of her mouth. It was kind of sexy if I am being honest.

So, I turned my attention to the three women kneeling in my floor. One was clearly older, but still extremely attractive. She was wearing a very expensive looking coat and stiletto boots. She had large, diamond stud, earrings, that I suspected were worth as much as my car, and I drove a very nice car. The collar she held in her hand appeared to be a choker of diamonds.

Beside her, was a young girl with long blonde hair, pulled back into a braid, that hung all the way down her back. She wore a green pea coat, sort of a short trench coat, and suede leather boots, that clearly had some wear, but looked extremely sexy, as they were thigh high and clung to her like a second skin.

I was distracted by visions of fucking her on my bed, tugging on her braid, and feeling those boots against my legs. Suddenly, my jeans were uncomfortable and I had to shift, and rearrange, my erection as I surveyed them. I suddenly understood why Hugh Hefner wore pajamas all day with a robe. It made those inevitable erections more comfortable and easier to hide.

The final woman was a red head, and as sexy as the young girl was, this one pushed a lot of my buttons. She had that deep, auburn colored, hair, that was rich and full, and hung down to her mid back. She wore a pair of black riding boots and a black trench coat, that hung open and framed her perky tits, topped with lovely pink nipples.

I stepped in front of the brunette holding the diamond choker. I wracked my brain for a way to release her from my commands. I tried talking, yelling, and I am ashamed to say, I even slapped her to see if I could break the trance.

No matter what I did, she just stared straight ahead holding up her collar. I deduced that I could do just about anything to her in this state, even fuck her up the ass, but I knew that I wouldn’t do that. The guilt would kill me, as if the guilt from all of this wasn’t going to kill me anyway!

After my screaming and ranting, which had Chloe sobbing, prostrate on the floor, I surrendered to the inevitable. I reached out and took the collar from her hand. At this point her eyes seemed to refocus, but honestly, there was almost no other reaction from her. I could see that she was taking in her surroundings. Her posture remained perfect, with her back straight, chest thrust forward, and head held high. Her breasts stood proudly on her chest and her dark nipples appeared to harden even further, as she took in her surroundings.

I was watching her reaction as it was so different that the others. And then, she turned her whole body to face me and slowly lowered her torso to the floor towards me, “Thank you, Master. This slave is pleased to serve someone as powerful as you.”

I regarded her warily. “Chloe, do you know this woman?” I asked.

“No, Master,” Chloe answered, “I don’t recognize her.”

The woman perked up at Chloe’s name. Chloe was pretty vocal on the Reddit, one of the moderators in fact. Her face was well known and I knew that she had a trust fund so that she would never be poor, but without working she couldn’t live the lifestyle she wanted.

“May I speak, Master?” the woman asked.

“I am not your Master, at least not yet. But you may speak,” I replied carefully.

“Sir,” she continued, “Chloe probably knows me as ‘hypnoslut’ from Reddit.”

“OMG!” Chloe shouted and made to move towards her, but something seemed to restrain her in her position.

“Master, may I please hug, hypnoslut? I’ve wanted to meet her for so long!”

I nodded and watched as Chloe launched herself at the woman and tackled her to the floor as she hugged her. Then she kissed her and soon the two of them were kissing each other, oblivious to the rest of us in the room.

Well, at least the two of them are compatible, I thought to myself.

Eventually they came up for air, and when they saw me standing over them, they immediately returned to perfect kneeling slave position. It was as if someone pulled on their puppet strings, pulling them into perfect position.

“So, I can’t exactly call you hypnoslut, so what is your name?” I asked.

“Sir, I am called, Amanda,” she replied quietly.

“And Amanda, is there anyone waiting on you at home?”

“No, Sir. I kicked out my last boyfriend, after he thought it would be fun to fuck his mistress in our bed, and not invite me to join them!”

Amanda took in the scene around her as she spoke, eyes widening when she saw the two other women kneeling on the floor just behind her.

“May I ask how many women have fallen to your hypnotic script?” she asked.

“It’s all my fault,” Chloe responded, “who knew it would actually work!”

“There are six of you so far, but I expect that there will be many more,” I responded. “It seems that Chloe’s post has gone viral and there is no way to stop it at this time.”

“Well, that does present a problem. Of course, most studies suggest that only ten percent of the population is susceptible to hypnosis. So, most women who listen to the recording, won’t show up on your doorstep.”

“Really,” I asked, a hint of hopefulness creeping into my voice for the first time today. “But that is still a lot of people. I mean already six of you, just here in the Chicago area, with the other large cities in the US alone, that could be a lot of women showing up at my door.”

Chloe and Amanda nodded and Chloe looked like she was going to cry again.

Just then there was noise coming from the entry, followed by Kiera and Angela coming in the door carrying several bags each. What made their entry difficult were two more women, kneeling in the hall, holding their collars in front of them.

“Oh my!” Amanda gasped, “is that how I looked?”

I nodded and watched her chest and face flush with arousal.

“That is so hot, Sir,” she huskily replied. Then she reoriented to face me, and knelt with her upper body on the floor, and her hand holding her leash above her head.

“Please, accept this slave, Sir,” she groaned with pleasure rich in her voice, “you can have me, all that I am, and all that I have, if you can make me look like that!”

I suspected that she came from a good amount of money and that might be useful if women kept showing up at my doorstep. So, I stepped up, took the collar from her hand, and bent down to clip it around her neck.

As soon as I clipped it around her neck, she collapsed to the floor and appeared to have a seizure. I immediately panicked and started trying to protect her head and face, and keep her airway open, my lifeguard training kicking in.

But when I bent over her, I could hear her muttering something over and over, and there were tears running down her face.

As she seemed to recover, she grabbed me in a hug and I could finally understand what she was saying, “Thank you, Master!” she repeated in my ear, “thank you! That was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced!”

“I told you she was a massive hypnosis slut,” Chloe laughed.

I could see that Kiera and Angela had led the two new arrivals into the apartment and aligned them with the other two.

“You are really going to need a bigger place if you keep collecting women at this rate,” Amanda noted, “I can offer you my home if you like. It is in Lake Forest, north of the city, but it is a large home on the lake, and has a large number of bedrooms.”

I nodded and wondered what a single woman needed with a large house like that, but having wealth made people do strange things.

All these naked women were making me horny again, but I needed to deal with the four new arrivals.

“Chloe, get back to work on the computer!” I ordered and then turned to Angela, “I need you to work with Kiera to get some lunch organized for us. Call and get something delivered to feed eight people.”

“Amanda, do you know most of the characters in the sub-Reddit?” I asked. Amanda, still kneeling, nodded. “Do you recognize any of these other women?” I asked.

“No, Master, but I might recognize their usernames.”

“Then let’s deal with the rest of these women,” and with that I stepped over to the next woman and took her collar.

“Oh, my God!” she exclaimed after blinking a few times, then she fell to the ground and started kissing my feet.

“Stop and sit up,” I ordered, “tell me your name.”

“Master, I have been called Sara up to now. You can call me anything you want, just please, accept me as your slave.” She held up her collar, a simple black leather affair, and bowed her head.

“Do you have any family, or anyone at home, who would miss you?” I asked.

It was the same questions I had asked the other women and I wished I had included these questions in the script. Instead, I needed to write these down, so that I could make sure that I got them all correct when I asked future women.

“Amanda,” I started, turning to look at her, “grab a note pad out of the office and write down the list of questions we should ask the future women who show up here.”

“I live with three roommates, but they won’t miss me, so long as I tell them I am moving out. My parents retired to Florida, and I only talk to them once a week, or so. I don’t have a boyfriend, or anything else like that.”

“What kind of work do you do? How can you contribute to our household?”

“I’m in grad school, Master. I am living on student loans and a small stipend I get for teaching a few classes. I will graduate with my Master’s degree in chemical engineering, and should have a prosperous future in the pharmaceutical industry.”

The visions of those boots wrapped around me, and tugging on that long blonde braid, as I fucked her from behind, ensured that the collar around her neck was inevitable.

I reached down and took the collar from her hand. She bowed her head and swept her hair to the side, exposing her neck. I wrapped the collar around her neck and buckled it.

Just like with Amanda, she seemed to collapse onto the floor moaning out her pleasure. The sounds of her orgasm made me hard.

“Take of your coat and get on my bed and wait for me!” I ordered as I watched her scramble to get naked, and on my bed, as fast as humanly possible.

I then stepped to the redhead with the beautiful dark auburn hair. I reached down and took the collar, a gold choker, from her hand.

Her reaction was much more subdued. She blinked a few times and then looked at me, “It worked!” She exclaimed, “shit, it worked!”

“You will answer the questions that Amanda is going to ask you,” I ordered.

Amanda then learned that her name was Tess and she was married with three kids at home.

I knew then, that as much as I wanted her, I wouldn’t take her.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.