But He Licked My Butt - Cover

But He Licked My Butt

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Incest Sex Story: Gramps shows Tami how he met Nana and licked her butt in public.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   .

“Now that I’m eighteen, Grandpa, will you tell me the whole story of how you and Nana met? Even the parts you left out until I was old enough?”

“But you’ve only been eighteen for ten hours, Tami. Are you sure you’re old enough?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I’m a woman now.”

“OK. I’m sure Nana won’t mind, but let’s not let her hear yet. Come stand close to me; put your feet around my foot. You look just like Nana did at your age, even wearing that short blue dress. I met your Nana on her eighteenth birthday in a mall parking lot. She was trying to back her car into a space, and was a terrible driver, but she has improved — a little.”

“Yes, I know you helped her park and then went shopping with her.”

“That’s true my beautiful Tami.” He wrapped a hand around her bare thigh and pulled her closer so he could speak softer. “But that’s where I left out the big part.” He stroked up her leg, under her skirt.

“Nana Bea kept taking two spaces when she parked on the lines. I stopped and watched her try several times before I offered to help her park. She gave me her pinched lip, ‘I can do it’ look. Then I began to walk away. She called out and I went back. I didn’t listen to her excuses since she was so beautiful, like you. Her deep blue eyes matched her snug blue dress with tiny dragons; her blond hair and bright smile made me weak.”

“When she opened her door, she put only her left foot out, spreading her legs and letting her skirt rise until her yellow panties were visible.” He bumped Tami’s knees apart and lifted her skirt; she wore pale blue panties. Holding her skirt at her waist and ignoring her attempts to step back, he held her by her toned thigh.

“Gramps, what are you doing? My panties...”

“Yes dear, I’m showing you as well as telling. You wanted to know”

She stopped resisting. “Yes, OK.”

“Well, after thanking me for a long minute, she swung her other leg out and stood by me.” He let Tami’s skirt drop and she felt better. “I pulled the car out, then backed in perfectly in one shot. She was surprised and grateful. After turning and bending to get her purse from the passenger’s seat, her short skirt climbed up across her butt showing me the mesh back of her panties.” He spun Tami around and bent her sharply, then lifted her skirt to her waist. Her panties were not mesh, so he ran his finger down her deep crack. She giggled.

“With her sexy legs and nearly bared butt exposed to me, my manhood pitched a tent. You know what that means, Tami?” She swivelled her head and stared at his bulge. “I see that you do. Well, Nana stayed bent over and wiggled her tushi for me. She too looked back at my tent and smiled. That was all the permission I needed. I knelt behind her and pulled her panties to her feet.” He pet Tami’s firm cheeks and pulled her panties to her bare feet. She gasped, yet didn’t pull away. He rested his hand on her warm cheeks and undid his slacks.

“Then, I kissed each cheek and spread them before I licked her crack all the way up before coming back to her cute pink rear hole.” He spread Tami’s cheeks and licked them the same way making her gasp. Then he spread her cheeks and licked her rosebud before pushing the tip of his tongue inside her. She moaned. “Like this. She smelled as lusty as you do and liked it too. After raising her ass higher, I was able to lick her plumped pussy. Yes dear, like that. She moaned too. Then I did this.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.