Viciously Immoral - Cover

Viciously Immoral

by wrulf

Copyright© 2022 by wrulf

Fantasy Sex Story: A slave gets punished.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   .

The white, dominant and 36-y/o Damien considered that the sexual incompatibility involved in his divorce to be unfortunate, though when buying Zarina - a blonde, 33-y/o slave - at an auction, the first thing he noticed about her was her large bust, with her proving to have a high tolerance for pain.

During her teenaged years, however, she’d rejected her father treating her like a princess. That’d resulted in her acquiring some depraved desires which Damien exploited since he belonged to a ‘Net-group, ‘KinkCentral.’

One Wednesday evening in June after he’d accessed it, he found a swarthy, young man’s nude picture and a message: - ‘I’m Abdul. I’m a single, 27-y/o immigrant from Saudi Arabia. I also am a SM/BD-expert and have a dungeon in my basement. I live in Cherry Grove and am looking for submissive females to abuse. Send replies to masterabdul@yahoo. com.’

‘Perfect,’ Damien thought while attaching her nude to his response: - ‘Hello. I’m Damien and this Zarina whom I own. She’s viciously immoral and needs you to punish her. I live 20 miles from you and would like to arrange a meeting for this Saturday afternoon.’

Abdul answered: - ‘I rarely compliment bitches but must say that Zarina’s quite sexy. Saturday afternoon at 3 would be fine. My address is 534 Blossom Lane.’

Damien then typed: - ‘We’ll be there.’

At 2:45, he commanded her to wear a short dress. boots, and a collar around her neck. They got in his and he drove to Abdul’s house.

‘I’m Damien and this is Zarina,’ he said.

‘I’m Abdul,’ the younger stud replied then asked, ‘How are you, fuck-hole?’

‘I’m good,’ Zarina responded.

‘Okay,’ Abdul said as he fastened a leash to the collar and towed her downstairs to his dimly-lit basement.

‘Are you ready for dehumanization?’ he questioned her.

‘Yes, I am,’ Zarina replied,

‘We’ll see. Undress,’ Abdul ordred.

She did, before he placed clamps on her nipples and twat-lips.

‘You’re decorating her with jewelry, are you?’ Damian smiled.

‘Yeah,’ Abdul said.

‘I should mug her pretty face, shouldn’t I?’ he pondered.

‘Slap it,’ Damien replied.

‘Feel the sting!’ Abdul snarled as he boxed her ears.

Next, he warned her, ‘This is going to hurt.’

‘She can handle it,’ Damien assured him.

‘She’d better!’ Abdul growled as he leaned her over and forced a baseball bat into her sewer-pussy.

‘Aaah!’ she gasped while Abdul shoved the bat deeper into her ass.

‘She’s having fun!’ Damien chuckled.

In a bit, Abdul slid the bat out and carefully swung it against her crotch, then bound her wrists to ropes hanging from the ceiling.

‘I’ll enjoy this,’ he told Damien as he started whipping her rump and legs.

‘Oooh, myyy gaaawwd!’ she screamed.

‘Tan her hide!’ Damien said.

‘Yeah!’ Abdul agreed, though she was writhing when he dropped the whip.

He and Damien removed their clothes; Abul clutched Zarina’s hips and savagely threw his 11-inched spear into her cunt.

‘Endure my wrath!’ he shouted.

‘Wrath is what you deserve!’ Damien interjected while stroking his 9-inched cock.

‘Yes!’ she whimpered as an orgasm quivered through her naked body.

But Abdul allowed her no mercy until his cum-juice flooded her vag, followed by Damien burying his prick in her snatch while Abul thrust his fingers into mouth to gag her.

‘Silence is golden!’ he grinned.

‘It’s pearl of wisdom!’ Damien said.

In a few minutes, he soiled Zarina’s muff.

Abul then withdrew his fingers, released the clamps and untied her.

‘Thanks for destroying me,’ she said.

‘My pleasure,’ Abdul responded.

‘Do you want to borrow her?’ Damien inquired.

‘You’re loaning her to me?’ Abdul asked.

‘Yeah,’ Damien answered.

‘All right,’ Abdul said, after which Damien left Zarina at his house to demonstrate that he owned her.

Indeed, he did, and never regretted buying her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.