Lady Tremaine (the Evil Stepmother) - Cover

Lady Tremaine (the Evil Stepmother)

by Red Turtle

Copyright© 2024 by Red Turtle

Fan Fiction Story: It's about Cinderella's Evil Stepmother and the Prince of a Charming Kingdom.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   .

Picture on the wall of the castle featuring Lady Tremaine and Prince Charming

https://i.ibb.co/vQc4BLH/lady-tremaine.png


Hopelessly smitten, the Prince proposed first to Lady Tremaine, but she declined, pointing out that she was too old to give him heirs and that the King even ailing and out of his gourd as he was, would never approve so he should consider one of her Lovely daughters. The King’s disapproval could make trouble despite the fact that the Prince now ruled the Kingdom for most intents and purposes on a day to day basis, his present search for a wife meant in part to stem potential rivalries by having a clear path toward continuation of his dynasty.

When Lady Tremaine pointed out that he could still have laisson’s with her in secret, even married to one of her daughters (she thought the Prince quite handsome in his youth, and well endowed, she would enjoy such meetings greatly, besides he was certainly a social connection worth nurturing), the Prince replied that the laxity of the Septum’s Morality Police extended only far enough to allow a monarch most failings, but Lady Tremaine being the mother of his wife would be a bridge too far and word of it it spreading would doom him in the Council of Nobles, causing a civil war which would leave the Kingdom open to invasion from abroad. In the end it would mean the Prince’s head on a pike.

Besides, insisted the Prince, he felt nothing for her daughters, except the one, Cinderella, whom he knew wasn’t even Lady Tremaine’s daughter at all according to the laws of Nature, though she was Lady Tremaine’s daughter by the laws of The Septum.

This irked Lady Tremaine, though in her heart of hearts she knew Cinderella was a beauty while her own offspring were not, inside or out, perhaps this is what fueled some of the petty cruelty she always inflicted on ‘Cinderella’, but Prince Charming, true to his name, knew just what to say. He explained that while Cinderella was truely the belle of the ball (of the eligable bachelorettes not attached to a faction he couldn’t be seen as favoring anyway) and a beauty of just the sort he was expected to marry, she paled beside the only one for whom his heart truely beat, the one for whom he would do any thing, the Lady Tremaine.

All this stirred her to scheming...

Lady Tremaine knew Cinderella’s true parents married abroad. Records of parentage were recorded according to mothers in the Prince’s Kingdom. With a bribe and a little pressure from the Prince, she explained, that marriage could be erased as if it never had been, as if Mr Tremaine had been shacking up with some Harlot from whose loins Cinderella spawned before she married him.

That would be their shared secret. The Prince would marry that foolish girl Cinderella, but share his bed with Her instead. Cinderella would be their prisoner, and Lady Tremaine his true wife in all but name, and she would never reveal the secret so long as he Obeyed Her in all things, and never put is penis in that Cinderella sluts pussy so long as they both lived - any other hole was fine but her pussy would be Lady Tremaine’s alone to deflower with her fist and whatever else she might find in the palace.

The Prince would shower Lady Tremaine and Cinderella’s ‘Lovely’ stepsisters with fabulous wealth. Lady Tremaine’s daughters, he would introduce around court to the most desirable noble suitors. She would endeavor to marry them off to rich handsome men, but if they should not find an acceptable match, they could remain in the castle. Then if the Prince wanted heirs, the only way she would permit it to happen, would be for him to suck it up and impregnate one of her real daughters, in her stead, and fake Cinderella’s pregancy at the same time. When the baby was born, they would pass it off as Cinderella’s making it the true heir to the Kingdom whichever sister birthed the child would become it’s nanny, officially, but behind the walls of the inner sanctum, Cinderella would serve slavishly as their maid.

“Let’s see if he agrees to these terms,” thought the Lady Tremaine, “if he’s truly as wrapped around my finger as I think he is, he will.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.