Parent Teacher Conference on Zoom - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference on Zoom

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2022 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Parents of a problem student face his teacher nude and slowly convince her to strip for them. They arrange an off Zoom meeting. Was she caught?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student   ENF   Slow   .

Covid reached into PT conferences as well as class studies. Ms T dreaded the “bad news” conferences and this one was one of the worst in her private school. Sid Bone had been warned twice before about unwelcome advances in the school. With this latest infraction, the school board threatened suspension and loss of points needed to graduate. Her Zoom screen signaled that his parents were awaiting admission.

Connection made, Mr. Bone appeared on screen in a casual shirt. Going for flattery to soften the report, “Hello Ms T. I must say, that Zoom head shot of you is extraordinary. And I’m a photographer. I’ve never seen a professional photo used for a Zoom personna. It’s beautiful — your bright red, styled hair; deep red brows; bright green eyes; long lashes; ski slope nose with tiny raphe at the tip; bright teeth; luscious and plumb yet not too thick lips; teasing dimples — I wondered how much was potoshopped. I expected an old fuddy duddy, but here you are, true to your image. I’m impressed.”

Blushing, Ms T said, “Thank you. But flattery will get you nowhere. We need to talk about your over confident son’s behavior. Where’s your wife?”

“She’s ‘cumming’ in a minute.” From the next room, Sara entered gently. Sal moved aside so Ms T could see that Sara was totally hairless except for her head, brows and the wiry bush of dark hair which ended at her obvious clit and denuded labia. She sat so her modest tits are plainly visible as were her hardening nipples. “Here she is. Can you see her?”

Ms T gasped. “Oh yes, I can see all of her. Are you often naked in your home with closed windows?”

Sara said, “Almost always. And our windows are open and unblocked. See?” She turned the PC so Ms T could see their four windows were wide open and the street was visible. “My husband, Sal, is usually naked too. He put on a polo shirt, and nothing else, just for you. You are so beautiful, you are giving him a hard time. Want to see?”

“Um, no thank you. I’ll take your word for it.” She blushed and blinked nervously. “About your son, Sid is getting good grades but is often accused of being too, um, frisky with the ladies. He’s flirty, touchy and makes ribald remarks. I think I see the problem.”

Sal asked, “Are these ‘ladies’ of legal age?” Ms T nodded, yes. “Then if he isn’t assaulting them, he’s just flirty. Has he flirted with you?”

“Lord, no. Why would you ask such a thing?”

Sara added, “Well you are a beautiful young woman, thirty-ish? I expect his hormones bubble over for you. You should praise his self restraint. Do you always dress like that, in a business suit?”

“Yes, usually. Why? And I’m thirty-six, nearly twice his age.”

“It is a pretty suit, but it’s still a dour look for one so pretty. Would you stand for me and remove your jacket? Set the camera so I can see all of you.”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea. You may be comfortable in your skin and exposing it to everyone, but I’m not — I mean I can’t.”

“I didn’t ask you to get naked like me. Just stand without your jacket and turn so I can see your shape. I bet you can do that even if you are married.”

“Well, I suppose there’s no harm in that. No. I’m not married or with anyone.” She wondered why she admitted that last part. After a moment of hesitation, she stood and shucked her blue jacket. As it fell off her shoulders, her large breasts surged and pressed her lacy bra against her translucent white blouse. She stepped to the side of her desk and aimed the camera before doing a slow and embarrassing turn for the nude parents. “You can see why I can’t remove my jacket in class.” She blushed with pride that someone, naked strangers even, wanted to see more of her.

Sal let Sara comment, “Yes. I see. It’s a wonder all the boys aren’t lusting over you. We can’t really see your natural shape, but your blouse and lacy bra are thin enough to show your big, dark nipples — especially now as I see them harden.” Ms T looked down and saw her thick nipples stressing her blouse. She gasped and covered them. “No need for that, dear. Look at my nipples. You’ve already made them and my husband stiff.”

“From just my covered breasts?” A little smile said she was flattered.

Sara pulled Sal’s shirt up and commented, “Look. You made his nipples hard too.” She pinched and pulled one of Sal’s and one of her own nipples as Ms T watched closely, her mouth slightly open, her breath deepening. Just above a whisper, Sara continued, “Would you remove your blouse and bra for us? I enjoy being the first one naked in a group, but I also enjoy helping another join me. For now, I just want to see your slim waist. Don’t be shy with two others already naked for you.”

“What? No way,” she protested as one hand cupped a full breast and the other slid below her waist. Sal was already drooling over the new prospect’s bubble butt and shapely legs — though he could only see the curves of her calves and the lowest four inches of toned thighs.

“Would you like to lock the door or would you rather enjoy the risk of being caught naughty? I bet your panties are damp already, if you wore any.”

Ms T looked around the empty classroom and wondered why she hadn’t just Zoomed from home. She stared at Sara’s tall, hard nipples and unknowingly licked her lips. With a slight blush, she walked to the door and locked it. “I’m not saying I’m going to be naughty, but I don’t want to be surprised,” she said as she returned. She also turned off half the lights. When she returned to the side of the desk, she stared at Sal’s hairy chest and Sara’s tempting nipples. “As you are both naked, I suppose I can show you my bra, I mean my waist.” She faced the camera and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. After a silent delay where she left her arms at her side, her blouse open but still tucked in so it hung occluding both breasts, she pulled it out of her blue pencil skirt.

Sara smiled; Sal’s dick surged as they watched her big breasts hop. Ms T hung her blouse on her chair with her jacket. Her large, dark areolae and nipples much more obvious through the nearly shear bra. “Is this enough?” she asked, hoping it wasn’t.

Taking a risk, Sal offered, “That’s good, but your skin is folded over and under the bra. I believe you need to remove it, as Sara asked. Stare at her hard nipples as you remove it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.