Wicked, Part 3 - Cover

Wicked, Part 3

by wrulf

Copyright© 2022 by wrulf

Fantasy Sex Story: Carol is defiled again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   .

The Friday a week following Carol’s honeymoon, Sebastian and Georg went to the university cafeteria where their 21-y/o white friends, Troy and Jim were eating lunch. Georg and Sebastian bought their food, carried their trays over to the other guys’ table and sat down.

‘Jim and I are having argument. Would the world be a better place if all women were sluts?’ Troy asked.

‘I don’t mean to shock you, but can I tell you a something?’ Sebastian replied.

‘Sure,’ Jim said.

‘Georg and I are in an unsanctioned marriage with a slut named Carol.’

‘Really?’ Troy answered.

‘Yeah, and metaphorically, our dog, Nimrod, is her third husband,’ Georg remarked.

‘You’ll let Jim and me do her, won’t you?’ Troy said.

‘Of course. Strange as it might sound, her best quality is that she doesn’t respect herself,’ Georg answered.

‘Yeah, and I have an idea. Our original meeting happened in Riverside Park on a Sunday morning which we’ll do again this Sunday at 1:30,’ Sebastian said, followed by him and Georg driving to Carol’s house.

‘Do you want us to shame you?’ Georg asked her.

‘Yes, I do, sir.’

‘Well, our friends, Troy and Jim know what a slut you are,’ Georg continued, while at 1:15 on the present occasion, he ordered her to wear nothing except high-heeled shoes.

Having done that, he and Sebastian took her and Nimrod out to his car. Nimrod followed her into the back seat, with Georg and Sebastian getting in the front one. Georg then drove to the park, where seeing Troy and Jim awaiting her induced her to crawl toward them.

‘This is your wife?’ Troy inquired.

‘Yeah, Carol, and this is Nimrod,’ Georg said.

‘I guess you’re trained to satisfy 3 husbands,’ Jim noted.

‘Yes, sir.’

However, Jim and Troy were amazed by her large udders.

‘Rocks fill those bags!’ Sebastian chortled.

‘Do you have rocks in your head?’ Troy sneered.

‘Yes, sir,’ Carol responded as Jim, Sebastian, Troy and Georg stripped.

‘Suck my cock, you despicable whore!’ Jim then snarled while directing his 11-inched penis into her mouth.

He’d scarcely done that when Troy knelt behind her and rammed his 10-inched tool into her bowels.

‘You dirty bitch!’ he yelled.

Meanwhile, Sebastion and Georg were watching.

Fifteen minutes later, Jim spooged her mouth and Troy her guts, though Sebastian surprised them by masturbating into her brown hair.

Next, Georg thrust his pecker into her vag, massaged it until he came it and withdrew from her.

The dog then reared and stabbed his dick into her gooey snatch.

‘Fuck the beast!’ Georg urged him.

‘Yes, yes, yes!’ she moaned through an orgasm.

‘Christ almighty, this is unbelievable!’ Troy exclaimed shortly before Nimrod inseminated her vulva and removed his pizzle from it.

‘It’s your duty to commit adultery, isn’t it?’ Georg reminded her.

‘Yes, sir,’ Carol said.

Nevertheless, after she, Nimrod, Georg and Sebastian returned home, Georg used his digital camera to film her and Nimrod rutting a second time and uploaded the video to a porn-site: The Cage.

How appropriate for a beast!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.