The Fuckin' Duncans - Cover

The Fuckin' Duncans

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lydia's new boyfriend has a secret - he's actually a pimp and he's trying to get her to whore for him. But Mom catches on and tries to bargain with him. But things go awry and now they are both being blackmailed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

As the three of them sat on the sofa together Angel asked, “So now that you have your two submissives, what will you do with us?” It was a question Chrissy wanted to ask but was hesitant to, not knowing if it was proper.

“Well, girls, generally speaking, life won’t be all that different than it was before. I mean Angel, you and I will still go to work and Chrissy will still go to school. Our day-to-day life will go on pretty much as usual. There will be a few changes in how we talk to one another and there will be more accountability on all our parts. But bills still need to be paid, groceries bought, and other mundane everyday things to do. Where things will change is that after those things are done, our time together will be markedly different!” he said.

“Different how Master? Please tell us ... we want to know how we can please you!” Angel said.

“Oh my dear, you already do please me ... otherwise we would not be sitting here like this. Pleasing me is the easy part – pleasuring me is what we will be working on!’ he said with a pat to her thigh.

Angel could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of “pleasuring” him. “Oh, Master we do want to pleasure you ... we want you to use us and take your pleasure from your two submissives. You were so amazing last night Master, please show us how you wish to use us!” she said.

Angel was not unfamiliar with BDSM – she’d had a boyfriend back in her college days who was into the life a bit and they played these sort of games before. And once she met the Master that James had set her up with, she watched a few BDSM videos to learn how best to approach him and interact with him. She knew something of how to speak and behave, unlike Chrissy was completely new to this. Her only experience with BDSM was the one time she and Angel were with the Master.

So Chrissy watched and listened to her mother to learn how to “do” this D/s stuff. She listened to how Angel talked, what she said and how she acted so she could do the same.

“Okay Angel, I guess we can show Chrissy here a little of what this is all about. Both of you go and get ready for me. Make yourselves look suitable and come back naked and ready to play!”

Both girls took off like they’d been shot out of a cannon giggling and bumping into the walls as they ran down the hallway to the bathroom. Mark just chuckled at their enthusiasm.

“So Mom ... is Mark ... um ... is he as good as he says? As good as you say?” Chrissy asked, looking at Mom putting on her makeup.

“Oh my God, honey Yes! He is incredible! Even your father couldn’t hold a candle to Mark. But we need to start calling him Master. Master made me feel things last night I’d never felt before – with anyone! And unlike the men we used to have, Master really loves us and it shows through loud and clear. I’ve never felt so loved and cared for in my life. Your father was not a very good lover, I’m afraid – I don’t know where Master got it from, but he definitely knows how to make a woman feel amazing!” Angel said, giggling again.

Chrissy looked at her mother, acting like a schoolgirl going to the big dance with the high school football star. It wasn’t like her to get this giddy over a man – any man – and Chrissy just looked at her bewildered that her own son was doing it now!

Angel helped Chrissy put on her makeup, then did her own. Chrissy was used to doing her makeup for her high school boyfriends – this was a whole different look for her and so Angel helped her look like a woman rather than the high school sweetheart she was used to being. Once the girls were suitably adorned, they headed back to the living room and to Master. But as they rounded the corner of the hallway, he stopped them both.

“Hold up there, girls. I want you to crawl to me. Crawl like the horny little sluts I know you are!” he said.

Angel looked at her daughter and they both got down on hands and knees. Crawling seductively with their asses waving back and forth they approached him slowly, like two cats stalking their prey. It took a couple moments for them to cross the living room, but they got to Mark’s feet. Then Angel, knowing more about D/s than her daughter, sat up on her heels with her knees wide apart and her hands on the tops of her thighs. Chrissy followed suit, assuming the same pose.

Mark smiled. “Good girls. I see that Angel has been helping you, Chrissy, with your makeup and by showing you how to be a good submissive. That’s fine, I appreciate it from you both. Now stand up and let’s have a look at how you’ve done!” he said.

The girls stood up hands at their sides waiting for his next direction. Then Mark stood up – both to better examine the girls and because it was getting quite uncomfortable sitting with the growing bulge in his pants!

“Angel, since I got a pretty good idea of your ... experience last night, I will start with Chrissy here. Chrissy, step forward,” he said. Chrissy took a step forward, leaving her mother blushing at her Master’s remark.

Mark looked over Chrissy with a careful eye. He took note of every curve and every hollow – he would get to know them all in time. He looked for things he could use and things he could ignore. He saw how Chrissy stood there trembling but not knowing exactly why. This was her brother – or at least it used to be. She shouldn’t be so worried about his looking her over. But something about him, about Master, made her uneasy ... she felt as if she was on display, like a prized cow at the state fair!

“Very nice, Chrissy ... I like this look on you. You ‘grow up’ very nicely. That high school honey look wasn’t doing anything for you anymore – I prefer this more adult you much more,” he said.

“T-thank you, Master,” Chrissy said, her voice cracking a bit.

“Yes, you have quite a nice body on you. A tight teen body, yet with your mother’s tits. I like the combination,” he said. He moved around her slowly until he got behind her.

That’s when he struck. Mark grabbed his sister from behind pulling her back to him. He quickly wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed her throat with the other hand.

“Do you know how long I have waited for this ... waited to have you for myself? You prance around the house half-dressed, shaking that ass and shoving those tits in everyone’s face. You’ve left me with a fucking hard-on so many times I lost count. I had to go jack off just to relieve the pressure. But now I have you all to myself and I’m going to take my pleasure in that tight little whore body you’ve been showing off!” he growled in her ear.

He pressed himself against Chrissy’s ass, letting her feel his cock for herself. “Feel that slut? That’s what you do to me. And that’s what I’m going to use to make you mine. That’s right sis ... your big brother is going to show you just how BIG he is! I’m sure Angel here told you all about what I did to her last night – you little chatterboxes always compare notes. Well, now you will see that it wasn’t all talk ... that your Master can walk the walk too!”

Chrissy did feel his cock wedged in the crack of her ass ... and his words made her knees weak!

“Ohhh...” she gasped as she felt the power in his grip and the power of the cock poking her from behind.

Mark felt her too, shuddering as his words took hold of her. The hand at her waist began sliding down her belly passing the soft curls of her pussy hair, to the swollen lips of her pussy.

“You have a lovely patch of fur here, slut ... but I want it gone the next time I see you. Angel, see to it this little tart is baby smooth before I take her again. Nothing ruins my mood more than spitting out cunt hair!” he said.

“Yes, Master.”

“That’s right, slut. Your mother keeps her pussy shaved bare and it makes for good eating. I love munching on slut slit and as they say, a person eats first with their eyes! You make that pussy a banquet for my eyes, understand me?” he said.

“Y-yes, Master,” she said shakily.

“That’s my good little slut,” he said, licking the side of her face wickedly.

Then he slipped a finger inside her. “Now let’s see how wet that little cunt is shall we?” he said.

“Oh, God!” Chrissy groaned, feeling him enter her. She instinctively spread her legs, knowing that’s what he would expect her to do.

That’s a good little fuckslut, spreading your legs wide for me – and without my even asking! Maybe there’s hope for you yet! But I’m afraid this pussy is far too dry ... hell, I’d get a carpet burn if I tried to fuck you like this! We’ll need to get your pussy a lot wetter if I’m to stick my cock in that hole!” he said.

He turned to Angel. “Angel, sit on the sofa. Chrissy, you sit on the sofa between her legs.” He pushed Chrissy down into the position he wanted. “Good. Now, Angel, I want you to hold this sluts arms up out of the way like this.” He showed Angel what he wanted. “Very good. Now let’s see what we can do for this dry cunt.”

With Angel holding Chrissy so she couldn’t use her arms, he knelt down and spread her legs. Moving closer he looked up at the girl whose face was a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. He smiled and then went to work. He gently pulled her pussy lips apart and peered into the pink hole.

“Just as I suspected ... we have a moisture deficiency situation here. But I think we can fix that easily enough,” he said.

“What are you going... OHMYGOD!” Chrissy squealed as Mark shoved two fingers deep into her. Immediately he curled his fingers upward around her pubic bone to access her spongy g-spot. He began fingerfucking her using short rapid jackhammer thrusts and she responded by trying to raise her hips to him. But the position he had put her in with Angel behind her holding her, prevented her from moving around too much. And with him between her legs, she couldn’t close them either. She was trapped and helpless against his assault and had to just try to endure it.

But enduring it was going to prove a lot harder than Chrissy thought. Mark knew his way around a young girl’s private parts and he was giving her the full treatment. Chrissy, whose experience was with high school boys and a few very horny and impassioned old men as a working girl, was ill-equipped to deal with the level of intensity that Mark was showing her now.

Within only a few moments, Chrissy was squirming and moaning and tossing her head to and fro as the sensations coming from her pussy overloaded her young mind.

“Oh, God Mark ... I mean Master! Oh, you’re gonna make me cum! Oh please, Master, please make me cum! Please!” she cried.

“You caught your mistake yourself slut, so I will overlook it this time. But don’t make the same mistake again or your ass will suffer for it!” he said seriously.

“Yes, Master, I’m sorry!” Chrissy said.

“Now let’s see about that making you cum idea!” he said with a smile. His fingers once again churned inside his sister’s drooling pussy and in no time she was teetering on the edge of her precipice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.