The Fuckin' Duncans - Cover

The Fuckin' Duncans

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lydia's new boyfriend has a secret - he's actually a pimp and he's trying to get her to whore for him. But Mom catches on and tries to bargain with him. But things go awry and now they are both being blackmailed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

He turned her back around to face the bed. “Put your head and tits on the bed,” he commanded, pushing her upper body down to show her what he meant and she laid down as directed.

“Now reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart. Show me that dirty nasty cunt ... I want to see it if I’m going to stick my cock in it!” he said. Michelle reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart like he said.

“SMACK!” he gave her ass cheek a hard swat. “I said to pull them apart, slut! You want me to fuck that sloppy hole or not?” Mark scolded her.

Michelle squealed when he smacked her ass. She pulled her ass cheeks apart further and spread her legs wider so he had a perfect view of her wet, dripping slit.

“That’s better,” he said. Mark moved closer and took hold of the base of his cock, rubbing the swollen purplish head between her slick swollen pussy lips a couple of times making her moan as she felt him readying himself.

“Ohhh, fuckkk...” Michelle groaned, feeling him behind her and raised up on tiptoes to give him a better angle on her.

Once Mark was lubed up and lined up with her properly, he pressed forward until the head of his cock was just inside and resting against the rim of her opening.

“Please Mark, honey, please!” she cried once more for him to fuck her. He grabbed hold of her hips on either side and in one slick, hard thrust, he entered fully into her.

“Ohhhfuuucckkk!! Oh my GOD!” Mary howled as she felt him opening her and pushing deep into her. Michelle didn’t realize what Mark was going to do to her when she begged him to fuck her. She was used to being in charge of sex – with her ex-husband and with the johns she had “entertained”. But this was an entirely different situation. Michelle was no longer in control. She was being controlled – and by her own son, no less!

She instinctively tried to reach behind her and push him back to keep him from going too deep. But Mark anticipated her move and caught her by the wrists, pulling her arms back and holding them there as he pushed further into her. When the tip of his cock hit her cervix he knew he was fully inside her. He stayed there for a few seconds to let her adjust to him before starting to pull back.

When Mark felt her tunnel relaxing a bit, he began pulling out slowly. When she felt him pulling back she cried out, “Please no! Don’t pull out, Mark! Please!”

Michelle was afraid he was going to pull out and leave her there unsatisfied, like some of her clients had in the past. But Mark had no intention of leaving her. He pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside her opening and then h began sliding back in, a bit faster this time. He did this same in and out cycle a couple more times until he was sure she was sized and lubed for him and ready for some serious fucking.

“Are you ready to be fucked now slut? ‘Cause I am going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. I’m going to fuck you till you can’t walk, whore. Until you forget how to even scream. Until you forget every man that’s ever fucked you. I’m going to fuck you until I OWN you!” Mark growled.

“Please!” she sobbed, “Please fuck me, Mark! Oh god please, baby, I can’t take it anymore! Please, I am begging you! Fuck me ... please fuck me!” Michelle sobbed uncontrollably.

Mark began pounding into her, hard and deep, fucking her almost brutally, making her feel every inch of his hard as steel cock. He didn’t give her any chance to rest or even catch her breath. He fucked her at this maniacal pace until he had no more to give her. As he fucked her his nuts slapped against her pussy and clit sending jolts of electricity up her spine accompanied by the sensation of his cock stretching and plowing her.

Michelle screamed and moaned and squealed as he fucked her for all he was worth. She made so much noise that he shoved a pillow into her face making her scream into it to keep from waking up Lydia down the hall.

Mark fucked her like her pussy had a time limit and she was moaning her joy the whole time. He started swatting her ass every few thrusts and that only made her more aroused. Finally, Michelle couldn’t take anymore and Mark felt her pussy walls collapsing and then heard her scream.

“OHMYGOD! I’M CUMMINNG I’M CUUUMMINNGG!” she cried out and immediately after she did.

Michelle writhed and squirmed around like a snake on a hot plate as her orgasm coursed through her. She flailed her arms, kicked with her legs, and tossed her head around like a woman possessed. This conniption lasted for a good two minutes before she finally calmed down and relaxed, exhausted and sweaty, on the bed. She lay there, half in and half out of consciousness, panting and then moaning as she tried to reassemble her shattered mind.

When she finally had regained enough sense to look up at Mark and focus, she just smiled and held out her arms weakly. Mark came to her and she wrapped her weary body around him.

Mark lay there with his mother in his arms until he felt a wetness on his cheek. He pulled back and looked at Michelle who was crying.

“What’s wrong Mom? Did I hurt you? I didn’t mean to...” he started to apologize thinking he’d gotten carried away with his fucking her.

“No, no baby, you didn’t hurt me. These are happy tears. I’m just so happy...” she said.

Mark lay there for a few moments before he spoke again. “Mom, I know you used to have to fake your orgasms to make the men you were with feel good, but did you...” his words trailed off.

“Oh, honey no! Not at all, sweetheart! Yes, it’s true that sometimes I had to play-act to make the guys feel all macho. And yes I faked more than a few orgasms so they would feel they did their job. It made them want to pay me more. But you are different – I didn’t have to play-act with you. Mark, honey, you are the best fuck I have ever had and I really mean that.

“Your father was very conservative in the bedroom, honey – for him it was straight missionary sex and that’s it. He wouldn’t dream of doing anything the least bit different or exciting. That’s another reason why I decided to try to take Lydia’s place as James’ whore. I thought maybe I could get some new and exciting sex out of it. Which I did. But when we quit, I went back to your father and his missionary sex – when we HAD sex, that is. He never even went down on me or let me blow him! And I love both of those things!

“On top of that, you are bigger than he was ... by quite a bit!” she said blushing. “You feel so good inside me baby ... I can’t remember being so full! And lastly but certainly not least at all, is that I feel safe with you. None of my johns could make me feel safe and cared for. I was just a piece of meat to them and they made me feel that way too. With you ... well, I feel the love in our lovemaking.”

Mark lay there next to her thinking about what she had said. His mother and his sister had both been through sheer hell these past few months – and they didn’t need any more on their plate! Between their having to be James’ whores and getting into God knows what sexual situations or twisted sexual ideas those men had for them, the pressure they had to feel to keep everything quiet, the divorce when it all blew up in their faces – they didn’t need any more trouble.

Mark wondered if he could really be what he wanted to be for the girls. He knew what they needed ... a firm hand and someone that could keep them happy in line. They needed someone who could meet all their needs – including the sexual ones. Could he be the man of the house? Could he be more than his father, who fell short in so many areas? He didn’t know, he just knew he had to try.

Mark lay there for a little while longer before he decided he should get to bed. He started to get up but Michelle stopped him.

“Mark honey, please stay with me tonight. Please I-I miss having someone next to me at night,” she said, looking up at him.

He smiled and she roll over on her side. Mark climbed back into bed snuggling up behind her, spooning her, and putting his arm over her. Michelle holds his arm and they fall to sleep both smiling.


The next day was Saturday and since neither Michelle or Mark didn’t have to work and Lydia didn’t have school, he thought it was the perfect chance to have a long talk with the girls. So after breakfast was done and the table cleared he sat them down at the table to talk to them.

“Girls, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking on this situation we are in and I’ve come to a decision. Lydia, I’ve already told Mom a little about this so I will bring you up to speed before I continue. I told Mom last night what you told me the other day about how you and her miss being working girls and miss all the sex you used to get,” he said.

“Mark! I told you that in confidence! You weren’t supposed to say anything to Mom about that!” she said, shocked and angry at her brother.

“Listen, Sis, we are a family and when one of us is hurting or upset, we all need to know so we can help,” he said, trying to calm her down.

“Your brother’s right sweetheart. I’m actually glad you told him because we had a good talk last night about all this. Your brother is going to take over where Dad couldn’t ... or wouldn’t. Let your brother explain – he’s VERY good at explaining!” she said, giggling at her remark.

Lydia looked at her mother puzzled like this was some inside joke she wasn’t privy to yet.

“Girls we’ve seen what happens when you two are left alone to your own devices. We are in this situation because you were not properly supervised and watched over. So from now on, I’ll be watching over the both of you.

“Now, I know you both had a couple ‘dates’ with the man you called Master, and from what I can gather, you both enjoyed it quite a bit, once you got used to it and got into the swing of things. So that’s how we’ll approach things here now ... in a BDSM context.”

“I still don’t understand...” Lydia said.

“Lydia, I am going to be Master, starting right now. I am going to be taking care of things around here ... and taking care of you two as well. I will be meeting your needs – all of them – so you won’t have to go out looking for someone who can.

“What do you mean you will take care of all of our needs? What needs do you mean exactly?” she said, trying to pin his intentions down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.