The Fuckin' Duncans - Cover

The Fuckin' Duncans

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lydia's new boyfriend has a secret - he's actually a pimp and he's trying to get her to whore for him. But Mom catches on and tries to bargain with him. But things go awry and now they are both being blackmailed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Michelle didn’t say anything and her grip on his arm lessened a bit. Mark took it as a sign she wanted him to take her without her coming out and asking for it. She wanted to be won ... he would have to show her he was Master!

Fine with him, Mark would play her game then. If she needed to see the Master before submitting to him, he was up for the task.

Mark lowered himself down so his face was closer to his mothers. He gently stroked her cheek as his eyes remained locked on hers. He looked deep into her soft blue eyes ... as if he was peering into her very soul. Michelle could feel his gaze searching her will searching for some sign that she was okay with this. She knew that she would not be able to hide her desire for long.

Yes she wanted this. She wanted him to dominate her, to take her and to own her. What he had said was absolutely what she needed to hear. It wasn’t right what had happened – to any of them. And she knew that his dominion over her and Lydia wasn’t going to make things any better in that regard. The past is the past – they could only go forward from here.

And she wanted to go forward ... with him leading the way. Yes she would submit to him, she knew that. He had already proven himself as a leader by ridding them of James and his control of them. He had ousted the former ruler and established himself as the new one. He was the man of the house to be sure. And now he wanted to be the Master of it as well.

Michelle drew a breath as his lips got closer. She knew full well that the moment their lips touched, he would possess her. She would willingly give herself to him. She WANTED to give herself to him.

Mark could sense her need. This was his mother after all – if anyone could feel her need it would be him. He moved closer, letting his lips brush against hers so light she could hardly feel it. But she did feel it and a soft moan escaped from somewhere inside her.

Mark felt a shudder pass through her and he knew she was ready to be taken. without moving his mouth any further away from hers, he took her hands and moved them up, pinning them to the mattress over her head.

This made Michelle moan again, this time a bit louder. He was dominating her, taking her by “force” just like she wanted him to. She could feel her pussy twitch and she felt a wet spot starting to develop in her panties. He was taking his time and taking her a bit at a time, teasingly taunting her with what she yearned for more than anything.

Mark looked into her eyes once more. He saw the desperate pleading in those eyes ... the incredible need to feel wanted ... loved ... desired. He couldn’t ignore that need any longer.

He pressed his lips hard to hers and kissed her the way she had always wanted to be kissed, the way she longed to be kissed. And she melted. He kissed her long and deep and hard ... kissing her like he wanted to devour her. This was not a kiss not of love, but of ownership. He was claiming her.

Michelle moaned into her son’s mouth as they kissed, and he took her moan as proof she was starting to crumble. He used his legs to pry hers apart and settled in between her spread thighs. That’s when she felt the full “scope” of his authority over her.

Mark was an impressive man on and off the field and it was that off the field part that Michelle was now feeling pressed hard against her hungry, eager pussy. His hard, thick, cock was testament to his desire to have the woman under him. The fact that it was his own mother was a inconsequential – she was a woman. And her moaning and grinding against him told of her desire to be HIS woman.

Mark got out of bed and began to get undressed. Normally in the summer he slept in the nude because it was so hot, but he had put on his t-shirt and a pair of lightweight pajama bottoms – he had to walk though the house to get to her bedroom and thought it would be better to do it in his pajamas rather than his boxers!

Michelle was dressed in her normal sleep attire – an oversized t-shirt and her panties. As Mark began to take off his t-shirt, she did the same, although when she had taken her shirt off, she pulled the sheet up to cover herself out of habit.

Mark smiled at her false modesty and then pulled his pajamas down stepping out of them when they gathered around his feet. Michelle looked at her son’s cock and licked her lips subconsciously. It had been a long time since she had seen her son naked like this ... all the way back to when he was just a young boy taking baths at home. Now, however, he was a man and he was an impressive figure standing there beside her bed.

Mark was a 6’2” tall, 260 lb defensive end for his college football team and one of the best in college at the time. Standing there next to her, Michelle could understand why the opposing teams feared him. She hadn’t been able to watch him play but she could imagine him decked out in his football gear and standing facing one of the unfortunate players across the scrimmage line from him!

Now Mark was just as intimidating but for a completely different reason ... Michelle’s “little boy” was anything but! His eight inch long, two inch diameter cock was standing at full attention and ready to play. Michelle could see it throb with eager excitement and her pussy dampened at the thought of this monster invading her. Phillip was nowhere near her son’s size, not that she could remember much about his size since she hadn’t seen his cock in months.

But that was not important now. Now she was about to see what her son had in store for her. He crawled into bed with his mother moving over top of her. Michelle looked up at him “Are you sure you want to do this, baby? I am your mother, you know,” she said, her eyes flicking back and forth looking into his.

“Not right now you aren’t,” he said. Then he kissed her again, deep and passionately, just like before.

Michelle put her arms around his neck and surrendered herself to him right then. Mark devoured her with his kisses, kissing her with more passion and more power than she had felt in a long long time.

When he finally broke the kiss, Michelle gasped. “Oh, Mark! I didn’t know you could kiss so good, baby!” she said, “I’m going to want a lot more kissing from now on if this is the way you kiss!”

“I think we can arrange to keep your kisser full!” he said with a grin. His kisses moved to the side of her neck next. She knew that neck kisses were her kryponite ... her weakness. Phillip used to be able to manipulate her and get just about anything he wanted simply by tapping into this

“Achilles heel” of hers. Now her son had stumbled upon her weakness and was using it against her as well.

“Oh Mark! Oh baby, I love neck kisses! Ohhh God!” she moaned, turning her head to the side to allow him more access to her soft neck.

He kissed his way slowly down her neck until he got to where her neck and shoulder join right at the collar. Then he kissed his way around to the front of her throat and the notch above her sternum.

He paused for a moment, raising his head to look at her. A sly smile and a wink made her giggle and he went back to exploring this woman who once was his mother, but now was his playtoy.

Mark kissed his way down the center of her chest until he reached Paradise Valley. There nestled between his mothers large creamy breasts, he paused once again.

“Right or left?” he asked.

“What?” Michelle asked not sure of what he was asking.

“Do I go right or left? Which tit do I visit first?” he said.

“I don’t care, baby, just please pick one!” she said. The frantic tone of her voice validated what he already knew.

Mark chose to go right and he moved over her left tit. He brought his mouth down to within an inch of her crinkled nub – close enough to lick it if he chose to. But he didn’t, softly blow cool air across it instead to further harden the bud.

“Your nipple must really want to be kissed ... look how it’s reaching up to me!” he said.

“Oh Mark, please ... please don’t tease me. Lick my nipples, baby please!” Michelle moaned arcing her back to get him to lick her. But Mark just moved with her, keeping the distance away from touching her. Michelle squirmed and wriggled trying to get him to lick and suck on her aching nipples – she needed his mouth on her!

“Please honey, please don’t tease me! I need you so much! Please lick my nipples, suck them, baby please!” she whined.

Mark relented fastening his hot mouth onto her nipple and began to lick and suck the meaty morsel. Occasionally he would gently bite it and pull with his teeth, a tecnique that always elicited a gasp or moan from her. She put her hand on the back of his head holding him to her tit and shoving more into his mouth.

Michelle’s tits were super sensitive all the time and when she was aroused, like she was getting now, they were even more sensitive. It had been some time since anyone really took the time to give her nipples proper attention – most of her former johns were more interested in getting themselves off rather than worrying about her needs and pleasure. And her nipples were missing being attended to.

Now, however, they had someone that cared about them and did pay attention to them. And Michelle’s nipples responded to his attention, standing tall and proud and throbbing with delight at his tongue’s caress.

“Oh God, baby, yes! Oh yes, suck my thick, fat nipples, baby! God, your mouth feels sooo good!” Michelle moaned, arcing her back to push her tits higher for him.

Mark licked and sucked and chewed on Michelle’s tasty tidbits for a few more glorious moments as Michelle herself got more and more aroused. She mewled and cooed and squirmed happily under him as he feasted on her.

But there was more to this mommy banquet than just these nipple hors d’oeuvres as delicious as they were. So after a bit, he bid them adieu and headed south to in search of more savory delights.

As he passed by her navel, Michelle moaned knowing where his next stop would be. Michelle loved to be eaten out and while her ex-husband refused to go down on her, she’d had a few john’s that did and she enjoyed every time she got the chance to be their meal. Now it looked like her own son was about to visit the place of his birth!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.