The Fuckin' Duncans - Cover

The Fuckin' Duncans

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lydia's new boyfriend has a secret - he's actually a pimp and he's trying to get her to whore for him. But Mom catches on and tries to bargain with him. But things go awry and now they are both being blackmailed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

When Michelle woke up a few hours later, both James and Master had gone, leaving the two girls alone in the hotel room.

“Mom! Oh, thank God! I thought maybe Master had killed you! You passed out as he was fucking you and then you wouldn’t wake up! I’ve been so worried! Oh, are you all right? Please tell me you are okay!” Lydia said, all in one breath.

“Yes, baby, I’m all right. A little sore and tired, but I’m okay. Where are James and Master?” Michelle asked.

“Well, once you passed out, Master turned his attention back to me. He fucked me again until I had another massive orgasm. While Master was busy with me, James piped up and said he wanted to fuck you. But Master stopped him, saying that he couldn’t because you were passed out and couldn’t tell him if something was wrong or if it hurt. James wasn’t too pleased with that, but he didn’t do anything.”

“Well, that’s good. I’m sorry, baby, that you had to go through another turn with Master. I hope he wasn’t too rough on you,” Michelle said.

“He wasn’t too bad, I guess. At least I didn’t pass out, and he didn’t hit me. But my God is he big!” Lydia said.

“Yeah, he is a pretty well-hung guy ... he knows how to fill a girl up, that’s for sure!” Michelle said.

“Yeah, I’m gonna be walking oddly for a day or two!” Lydia said.

“Speaking of that, I guess we’d better get cleaned up and get back home,” Michelle said. “Go take your shower first, I want to rest here a bit longer.”

So Lydia took her shower and when she was done, Michelle took one as well. Then the girls headed back home, talking along the way. Michelle told her daughter how she found out that James was a pimp and how she met with him to try to make a deal with him to use her as his whore instead. Michelle explained that she had been “working” for James for several months and thought they had a settled arrangement.

Then Lydia told her mother about her situation – how she had fallen for James and he used her affection to make her start whoring herself out, telling her that if she didn’t, he would find another girl who would. Lydia wasn’t too excited about the idea of being his whore, but she was even less excited about being alone without him at all. So she agreed and while the first few times she cried afterward, she got used to it and made peace with the idea. At least she could keep her James.

But that was before she learned her mother was a “working girl” and about the deal they had ... the deal that was broken even before he made it. Lydia had started working for James shortly before he came over that day – the conversation he was having in their den was with the client she had a “date” with that evening. So when Michelle met with him at the restaurant, Lydia was already a prostitute.

“Well, when James comes over next time we are going to have a talk with him and I am going to tell him that we are not going to go along with this ridiculous idea any longer!” Michelle said.

“Okay, but I don’t think he’s going to like it. He’s not going to like giving up the money I – we – bring in. I can’t prove it right now, but I’m pretty sure we aren’t getting a fair cut of what we make,” Lydia said.

“You just leave it up to me, sweetheart. I will take care of our young pimp!” Michelle said confidently.

A couple days later James came over to the house to pick up Lydia for another ‘date’ with a client. “Come over here and sit James, I want to talk to you,” Michelle said. James sat down, not sure what she wanted to talk about.

“James, I thought you and I had a deal. I was going to take Lydia’s place as your whore. But now it seems like you broke the deal – even as we made it, from what Lydia tells me. So we are done with this whole thing. Neither Lydia or I will be your whores any longer. We are finished working for you!” she said.

James stood up and turned to Michelle, slapping her hard across the face. “Bitch, I’ll tell you when you are through – and you haven’t even gotten started yet!” he said furiously.

Lydia rushed to her mother’s defense, only to get a slap herself that sent her stumbling across the room and falling to the floor several feet away. Then James turned back to Michelle, grabbing a handful of her hair.

“Who in the fuck do you think you are, telling me what you will or will not do! You are a fucking whore, you don’t have any say in this! You seem to forget the pictures I have of you and your precious little girl – I wonder how hubby would feel knowing that both his girls are nothing but streetwalking whores! And I’m sure once word got out what you two do, your social circles will be considerably smaller! You even try to back out of this and I will see to it that your ‘public image’ is the LEAST of your problems!

“Now I am taking Chrissy out to meet her date and you will be having another one real soon, I’m sure. In fact, I have a friend who would love to stretch a white MILF cunt like yours! How ‘bout it Angel – ever had a big black cock? And believe me, my boy has a huge one! He’ll make damn sure you feel him inside that tight pussy!” he spat.

“Now get your whore ass in your bedroom and get ready to meet the client. And you’d better be a rock star, bitch, or you will regret it!” he said to Lydia. She got up shakily and rushed off to her room to get ready.

“Now Angel, let me lay this out for you, you dumb cunt. You and Chrissy in there will do what I say, when I say it, and how I say it, understand? You do not dictate terms to me, slut, you only follow my directions. You and Chrissy are my whores until I say otherwise ... unless you want those pictures and videos spread around our little town and the Internet,” he said.

“We’ll go to the police ... they will help us!” Michelle said.

“Oh really? And what are two prostitutes going to tell the police? That some black guy named James is blackmailing you into being whores? First off, you are breaking the law just by being prostitutes. Secondly, my name is not James – that is just the name I use for Chrissy and your sakes.

“My name isn’t even close to James, and my dearly departed mother is the only other person that knows my real name! So two whores are reporting that some black man is making them sell their pussies for money. You don’t know who, you don’t know where I live, work, or how to get in touch with me. And there is no trail to follow to find me. Even the clients don’t know how to get hold of me, they just leave a voicemail on this throwaway phone. You got nothing to tell the cops that won’t get you in more trouble than you can hope to pin on me!” he said smugly.

Michelle’s heart sank. It would seem that she and Lyda had no choice but to continue whoring themselves out for James. She couldn’t have Phillip finding out about this – he would be livid and more than likely divorce her. Then Michelle would really be in serious trouble! Even if the cops didn’t arrest them both on prostitution charges, she would have no husband and no income.

As a housewife, Phillip didn’t want her working, he felt it was his responsibility to earn the money for the household. So Michelle hadn’t worked since they were married. If this got out she would have no income and who was going to hire a prostitute for any kind of regular job?

As Lydia, now Chrissy, was leaving with James for her date with the client, she turned back to look at her mother. Michelle was sitting on the sofa and sobbing into her hands, unable to do anything to save her young daughter from this horror.

Things went on like this for the next three months. Angel and Chrissy went out on the dates that James arranged, usually individually but on a rare occasion, they were both together with a client. Master paid them another visit (which actually both girls were oddly excited about!) and another time two college guys with some extra spending money were looking for some Spring Break fun.

Most of the time these dates went smoothly and the clients were just lonely men looking for a little female companionship or sometimes married men wanting something their wives couldn’t or wouldn’t provide them.

But there were a few dates that didn’t go so smoothly. One of Angel’s dates wanted a little something more than he paid for and James had to intervene and let him know that was not the way business was conducted. Another of Angel’s dates got physical – he figured that Angel was just a fucking whore so would care if he roughed her up some.

He smacked her around and beat her up pretty good, leaving her with a busted lip, a black eye, and a bloody nose, along with several good bruises. He gave her a kick in the ribs that nearly broke one and left her favoring one side for a couple of weeks afterward.

These bruises and marks were going to be hard to explain so she made sure she wasn’t seen without makeup to hide as much as she could. And the favored side she explained away saying that she fell against the nightstand in her bedroom being clumsy.

Phillip seemed to buy her excuse and didn’t mention it except to tell her to be more careful around the house. Angel thought she was in the clear. Sure she couldn’t exactly go back to work for a couple of weeks which made James a bit miffed, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. And Angel was more upset about it than he was because she couldn’t be there to take up some of the clients herself and keep her daughter from it as much as she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.