The Fuckin' Duncans - Cover

The Fuckin' Duncans

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lydia's new boyfriend has a secret - he's actually a pimp and he's trying to get her to whore for him. But Mom catches on and tries to bargain with him. But things go awry and now they are both being blackmailed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Suddenly the relative quiet of the hotel room was shattered by a woman’s scream.

“OHHHFUCKMASTER! OH MY GOD!”

Master had struck the match and ignited her lustfire. Chrissy squealed and writhed and clawed at the mattress as Master fastened his mouth tightly to her pussy and his tongue burrowed deep into her pussy tunnel. She tried crawling away from the pestering tongue, but he held her tightly. She tried squirming and twisting away but again her efforts proved useless. With one strong arm wrapped around each of her legs and her feet hanging off the end of the bed, she had little purchase with which to push away from him. Master knew a thing or two about holding down a wriggling submissive!

He pulled his mouth off her for a moment. “Now, Chrissy, tell Mommy what I’m doing and how good it feels,” he said. Then he went back to work licking and sucking and shoving his tongue deep into her pussy.

“Ohhh ... Oh, Mom, he’s ... oh God, yes! Oh, he’s licking me ... fuck! Oh, fuck yes! Ohhh, it’s ... it’s ohhh...” Chrissy said, unable to form intelligible sentences as the incredible sensations blurred her young mind.

But words weren’t necessary. Angel knew exactly what she was feeling, having been in similar situations many times before. And she could see the dramatic effect it was having on her. Ashamedly she was a little bit jealous of her daughter right then. She wished it was her getting eaten out like a rottweiler with a thick steak. She wished it was her, writhing around on the bed struggling to get free, but not really wanting to. She wanted to be the one babbling senselessly as her mind is shredded by her own passions and desires.

Master continued to eat Chrissy’s pussy, enjoy every bit of the sweet juicy peach she had to offer. Chrissy scratched and clawed at the sheets, so enraptured with what he was doing to her she could no longer think clearly enough to even form the words he wanted her to say to Angel. Instead, she produced various grunts, vague, unclear moans and cries, and soft babbling whimpering.

Her torment went on for several more agonizing minutes until at last, she’d had enough – she had reached the edge of herself and stood there staring into the dark pit of her orgasm. “Oh God Master, I’m cumming Oh please, make me cum! Please Master, please, make me cum! Please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum” she began softly chanting as she felt her orgasm rising up to consume her. Then, like a twig bent too far, it broke.

“OH, MY GAAAAWD! OH, I’M CUMMING! I’M CUUUMMMINGGG!” she screamed loud and long as she poured herself out onto the bed under her and the floor beyond that. Chrissy had never cum so hard in all her young life. It was as if her orgasm was wringing her out like a wet mop. She felt like her insides were tied up in knots and trying to push their way out of her pussy.

Her orgasm lasted for several moments, leaving her at last panting for breath with her upper body on the bed, her lower half draped over the end of the bed and her knees resting on the cum-stained floor.

Master would give her no rest and no respite, however. Even before the last throes of her orgasm had passed through her wracked body, he pulled her off the floor by her sweat-matted hair and dragged her bodily across the floor and into the lap of her mother.

“Now Angel, you can watch as I fuck your little girl right here in front of you! Watch as I fuck your daughter into a wet hot mess! Then when I’ve fucked her out, I’ll give you a ride too!” he said.

He knelt down behind the girl and spread her legs wide. With one hand on the small of her back and the other holding his hard thick cock, he rubbed the head between her slick dripping lips getting himself lubed with her juices. Then he pointed the tip of his cock at her opening and with no regard for her he shoved himself fully into her in one hard brutal thrust.

“OH GOD, MASTER!” Chrissy squealed as she felt herself suddenly impaled on Master’s big cock. And he was big too – fully eight inches long and nearly three inches in diameter! He stretched her tight young pussy until Chrissy thought he’d tear her in two.

“Oh, Master! Oh, you’re too big! Please, Master, you’re too big, you’ll tear me! Mom, make him stop! Please, Mom, make him stop!” she cried.

“Shut up, slut! You are the one who wanted to be a whore – what do you think of your career choice now! I’m going to fuck this tight cunt and if you don’t keep still, I may even fuck your ass afterward!” he said. Then he pulled back and Chrissy held out hope that maybe he was going to pull completely out. But those hopes too were dashed as he slammed back into her every bit as hard as his initial thrust. He began cruelly and mercilessly pounding her, fucking her as if he was mad at her and getting revenge for some unknown wrong she had done him.

“Master please, don’t hurt my little girl! Please, you can fuck me – I’m older, I can take it. I’ve had two kids! Please! She’s still too little for someone your size! Please, Master!” Angel pleaded for her daughter.

“Oh don’t you worry mama, you’ll get your chance at this cock too before the nights out! But I think you are a little jealous that babygirl here is getting to play with it first!” he laughed.

Then Master got an idea. “Tell you what Angel, since you are so eager to get into the game, I’m going to let you.” He pulled out of the whimpering Chrissy and untied Angel, dragging her over to the bed by her hair. He laid her down on the bed with her legs spread and her head at the foot of the bed.

Then he brought Chrissy over and put her on top of her mother in a ‘69’ configuration. He got behind her and thrust back into Chrissy’s drooling pussy, resuming his brutal assault. “Now Chrissy you get your face down there between mommy’s legs and start eating her pussy.” He pushed her head down to show her what he meant.

“And Angel, you can watch as my big cock splits your little girls’ pussy! I want you to lick at her abused pussy and clit too as I fuck her. I want this little slut to cum so hard she never forgets this night or me for giving it to her!” he said.

With both girls in position Master started pounding poor Chrissy with renewed vigor and savagery. He thrust in and out of her like a deranged jackhammer.

“Mmmmph! Mummumph!” Chrissy squealed into her mother’s drooling pussy.

“OH FUCK, YES! Lick my pussy, baby! Lick momma’s pussy good! Oh God, yes!” Angel said, a little more articulate than her daughter.

“You like the way your daughter is licking your whore cunt, do you Angel?” he said as he thrust into the girl again.

“Yes! Oh, fuck yes, Master!” Angel said. He looked down and saw her legs under Chrissy trembling and shaking.

“You must be enjoying it, slut, your legs are shaking like you are laying on a live electric cord! You know Chrissy sure seems to enjoy the way her mother tastes ... maybe you’d like to see how she tastes! Open that whore mouth of yours,” he said.

Angel opened her mouth and Master pulled his cock from Chrissy’s pussy and shoved it down Angel’s mouth so far she gagged on it. He laughed as she tried shaking her head to get rid of the offending intruder. Master backed up a bit so she could breathe again.

“Don’t tell me an experienced whore like you doesn’t know how to deepthroat! I’m surprised at you Angel! Or maybe you don’t like the taste of your daughter’s pussy. Perhaps you’d like the taste of her ass better? Want me to fuck her ass for a bit to give you a taste of that?” he asked.

Chrissy let out a panicked squeal and raised her head off of her mother “Please no, Master! Please don’t fuck my ass! Oh God, please don’t Master!” Chrissy pleaded frantically.

Master slapped the back of Chrissy’s head “Nobody told you you could stop eating that pussy! Now get that head back down there and get back to work or I’ll beat your ass raw then fuck it!”

“Please, Master, I’ll do better. Give me another chance – I do like the taste of her pussy Master,” Angel said, opening her mouth to accept his cock. Angel knew she had to distract him from fucking Chrissy in the ass – with his size he would do serious harm to her little girl. Fortunately, her ruse worked, and after a few more hard, unforgiving thrusts into Chrissy’s pussy, he gave Angel what she asked for. And this time she made sure she took him all the way in her mouth and down her throat. Master was big even for her and she’d had other partners and other cocks down her throat so deepthroating wasn’t new to her.

Master was no easier on Angel than she was on Chrissy, shoving his cock hard and deep into Angels’ mouth. But Angel took the abuse willingly – better he abuse her than to abuse her daughter. She would gladly take his abuse and his mistreatment if it meant that Chrissy wouldn’t have to.

After a few hard angry thrusts into Angel’s mouth, he went back to Chrissy and fucked her some more. But Chrissy was just about played out. After one enormous, earth-shattering orgasm already, she was super sensitive to the next one – which was coming on strong!

“Oh God, Master! I’m cumming again! Oh please, I’m cumming again... OH FUUUCKKK MEEE!”

Once again Chrissy emptied herself this orgasm every bit as strong as the first one. The only difference this time was that Angel was directly below her when her dam broke. The resultant flood of hot pussy juice poured out and covered Angel’s face and hair. Angel knew it was coming though, and was quick enough to close her eyes and hold her breath. She got a faceful of pussy juice and some went into her mouth as she held it open, knowing that was what Master would want her to do. She quickly swallowed down the first mouthful and Chrissy obligingly filled her mouth a second time.

But after that Chrissy was done. She collapsed on top of her mother, sweat and cum-soaked and panting for any air she could get into her burning lungs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.