The Fuckin' Duncans - Cover

The Fuckin' Duncans

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lydia's new boyfriend has a secret - he's actually a pimp and he's trying to get her to whore for him. But Mom catches on and tries to bargain with him. But things go awry and now they are both being blackmailed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

“MMMUMMPMMMHH!” Angel screamed through her gag. She began thrashing violently as she tried to escape and go to her daughter but she had been tied too tightly to permit her to escape. Lydia also tried to get away but with her hands cuffed behind her back and him holding her tightly, she had no chance either.

“Yes, it is your mother and your daughter. I wanted a mother-daughter threesome – that’s what I requested from James here and he delivered a lovely pair I must say!” he said.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” Lydia screamed at him. The man slapped Lydia across the face so hard that it sent her tumbling to the ground, her ears ringing from the blow. Then he went over and pulled her to her feet by her hair, cranking her head back when she stood up.

“You fucking little bitch! I paid good money for you two sluts and I am going to get my money’s worth. I don’t think James would appreciate having to give me a refund because you girls had some moral qualms against having sex together with me!” he said, shaking her head for emphasis.

He pushed her down onto her knees next to Angel. “Now sit down and shut up – I’m going to tell you what’s going to happen tonight. I paid for a full night with you two whores, and we are going to have a lot of fun together. I plan on fucking both of you individually and together. I want to see which of you is a better cocksucker too and if we have time, I will try out your tight little assholes too. So I hope you had a good dinner tonight because you are going to need your strength! Neither of you two is going to be able to walk straight when we are through here – you may not be able to walk at all for a while!”

“No way, I won’t do it! I can’t have sex with my mother! That’s just not right!” Lydia said.

“You will do it and you will give it all you got too sweetmeat. I am not someone you want to cross. I am a very powerful and very determined man, and I didn’t get that way by compromising my wants and needs. I always get what I want ... one way or another,” he said.

The last part of his statement made Angel’s blood run cold. She hadn’t been turning tricks for long, but she’d done it enough to know that there was a nasty shadowy side to this game. And this man looked like he was comfortable playing there. She didn’t want some act of misplaced bravado to cause trouble with her or her family.

“Mmmummph,” Angel said, looking up at the man in front of them.

“You want to say something? Yes, I guess it’s okay to remove that gag now. But let me warn you against screaming for help or any other nonsense. I got the hotel room because this place is practically vacant so no one will hear you. And even if they did, the people here don’t ask many questions!” he said.

He removed the ball gag from Angel’s mouth and after she exercised it a bit to work out the stiffness she turned to Lydia. “Honey, let’s just do what the man says and get through it. We will talk about it later and I’ll explain everything then okay?” she said trying to calm her daughter down.

“That’s a fine idea Angel. You are smarter than your daughter, although I do like her fire!” he said with a grin. “It will be fun breaking her. Now that you know what to expect from me, let me tell you what I expect from you.

“First off, you will call me Master. My real name is not important, you will just refer to me as Master. And I will call you whatever I feel you deserve at that moment. It could be Angel or Chrissy or it could be slut, whore, cunt, or whatever I deem appropriate. Now with a name like Master, I suppose you are assuming this will be a BDSM scene. You are right in this assumption as Angel is demonstrating.

“Now during this scene, I expect you to follow any and all directions I give you promptly and without backtalk. You may not agree or like what you are told to do but that doesn’t matter – you will do it whether you like it or not and you will do your best. If you do, you will be rewarded. And if not, well you will quickly learn that it is better to swim with the current than against it! I enjoy rewarding good behavior but I am not opposed to punishing bad. Do we understand each other?” he asked.

“Yes, Master,” Angel said, looking down submissively.

“Chrissy?”

She paused for a couple of moments before a look from her mother prompted her to answer. “Yes ... Master.”

“Don’t worry slut, the words will get easier once you see what you get for them,” he said

“Now I think the best place to start is for us all to get comfortable. Chrissy, those clothes look dreadfully hot and confining ... why don’t you take them off, dear, I’m sure you will feel a lot better,” he said.

“Please, Master, do what you want to me. I’ll do whatever you say and I won’t object or refuse you. But please leave my little girl out of this. She’s still too young for this kind of thing, please!” Angel begged him.

“Nonsense, my pretty, you and I both know girls grow up fast these days. And she’s obviously old enough to act like a whore – she may as well see what being a whore is like! If this is to be her chosen profession, let’s see if she has what it takes to be successful at it.” he said.

He turned to look at Chrissy, “You did come here to be a whore, am I right? You are here to get paid for having sex, correct?” he asked her. Chrissy looked at her mother, then over to James who just gave her the look as if to say You’d better answer his question right!

“Yes Master,” she said, then hung her head ashamedly.

“That’s what I thought. Get to it then, I am eager to play! I have some wonderful games in store for us!” he said, grinning wickedly.

Chrissy had arrived at the hotel room wearing a black leather-look dress that looked like it was painted on her! It was cut embarrassingly short – so short that you could see the bottom edge of her ass when she turned around. The front plunged down so low it clearly showed her navel, and there was a matching locking collar at the top.

Under her dress, she wore a black garter belt that held up her thigh-top stockings, the tops of which were visible under her far-too-short dress. She wore black platform shoes with a 1 3/4” platform sole and a 6” stiletto heel with a wide double-buckle ankle strap and open toes.

Chrissy started getting undressed by unbuckling the collar of her dress and peeling it down off her. Master watched as she revealed herself a bit at a time all the while hoping again hope that he would change his mind. But it was not to be and when she had completely shed her dress she stood there waiting for his next direction. Her dress did not allow for wearing a bra and she had no panties on either, so she was left with the garter belt, stockings, and heels.

“That’s fine, leave the rest on ... it makes you look sluttier!” he said. Then he took her by the arm and pulled her around in front of Angel and facing her.

“Look at your daughter, Angel, naked in this seedy, filthy hotel room with two men and her whore mother. It’s no wonder why she has taken after you – whores breed whores. It’s the environment they are raised in, they don’t know anything else. It isn’t really their fault, I doubt very much that sweet little Chrissy here chose this way of life, did you my dear?” he asked.

“No Master,” Chrissy said, looking down.

“No, indeed. Well it doesn’t matter how you came to be here, you are here and we will just have to make the best of it,” he said. Then he moved up close behind Chrissy, pressing himself up against her ass, and reached around her. One hand went up to her tits and the other went down to her pussy. He began fingering her pussy as he played with her nipples now hard in the cool room air.

“I do have to wonder though if you have the whorish traits of your mother. I mean, I don’t know if being a whore is a genetic thing or learned behavior but either way, you are definitely your mother’s daughter my sweet. Tell me, Chrissy, how many boys have you fucked? How many of their young hard cocks have taken refuge between those soft red lips? I’ll bet you are the best cocksucker in your school aren’t you – it would serve to reason since you come from whore stock!”

Master talked calmly and softly in her ear as he toyed with her pussy and tits. He could feel her start to sway and shudder at his words ... he was getting to her. He played with her like a cat plays with a mouse just before it pounces on the hapless mouse for the last time. Chrissy was trapped in this situation alongside her mother and just as helpless as if she were tied to a chair as well. But neither woman knew just HOW trapped they were ... that nugget of reality would be revealed later!

“Chrissy, my sweet little slut are you enjoying what I’m doing to you? Your pussy is getting soaked and I can smell your need. You smell like a whore in heat, my dear! Do you like the way I am fingering your dripping sweet pussy?” he asked.

“Please Master, please leave my little girl alone, I’m begging you. Please don’t turn her into a prostitute ... don’t make her like me, Master, please!” Angel begged again for her daughter.

“I’m afraid it’s too late for that Angel. Your daughter is like you. Only I don’t like the word prostitute ... it’s too ‘nice’ and polite. It’s like saying ‘making love’ instead of fucking. You and your daughter are not nice prostitutes ... you are whores. Now tell me what you are Angel.”

“I’m a ... whore Master,” she said hanging her head at the admission.

“That’s right. And now it’s your turn, Chrissy, Tell your mother what you have become,” he said.

“I’m a ... Oh, Master, I can’t! Please!” she said shaking even more.

“Say it. Tell your mother what you are. And tell her whose fault it is too!” he said again.

“I’m a whore mother,” she said, not able to look at her.

“And what about the rest? Go on, tell your mother whose fault it is that you are a whore,” he prodded.

“Please don’t, Master! Please! Please don’t make me...” she cried.

“YOU ARE A DESPICABLE BASTARD!” Angel screamed at him.

He took two steps across the floor to reach Angel and when he did, he slapped her hard across the face. “One more outburst like that Angel, and I will put that ballgag back in your mouth and drag you and your chair into the bathroom where you can’t see your daughter and will only be able to listen to her moans and cries and whimpers as I fuck her, do you understand me?” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.