Finding Kelly - Cover

Finding Kelly

Copyright© 2022 by littlefrog454

Chapter 5: Months later

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Months later - An older man and his Friday night poker pals decide they want to try their hand at creating a sex slave and his son's beautiful 19 year old girlfriend Kelly is chosen to be the lucky recipient for the experiment.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“Karl, the deaths, Myra’s death anyway, are a result of the development of the Gen 4 of the Helmet. Gen 3 used tiny lasers to project the data directly into the eye itself doing away with the large bulky helmet and large screen. Gen 4 would do away with the big bulky Helmet itself. Everything would be in the person itself. Tiny titanium nitrite and gold microchips would be seeded throughout the brain. After the seeding the super computer completely scanned the pilot. After that the pilot would be able to do everything the Helmet could. He would be the input/output interface of the helicopter and it’s systems.” Nameless was back explaining what we were up against.

“Certain people at ZLTC learned that they could use that interface to reprogram the human neural network. After all a biological neural network is composed of groups of chemically connected or functionally associated neurons. A single neuron may be connected to many other neurons and the total number of neurons and connections in a network may be extensive. Connections, called synapses, are usually formed from axons to dendrites, though dendrodendritic synapses and other connections are possible. Apart from the electrical signaling, there are other forms of signaling that arise from neurotransmitter diffusion. But some people are convinced it’s all about electrical signals.”

“ZLTC can produce the perfect combat pilot with perfect situational awareness, or the perfect sex slave aware of everything her master is feeling and able to satisfy his every need. The only problem is even with the immunosuppressive drugs we have today the bodies still start breaking down after 4 years. The four test pilots in the Program died of that, but the company was able to cover it up. They are back to testing mice officially in the Program. The company is positive they will eventually find a solution to their little problem, but in the meantime these sex slaves are test dummies of the process and party favors for the bosses.”

“Why doesn’t somebody say something ... do something.” I asked the dumb question anyway.

“Myra’s were the first samples of the microchips we were able to get. Now we’re figuring out how to interface with them. And for your information THEY can kidnap you off the street and have you back out on the street fully programed in less than 16 hours. We’ve actually timed it Karl. 16 hours to produce a beautiful body that can either fuck you to death, or just kill you, without breaking that beautiful smile.”

“Android, is defined in Merriam Webster, as; 1. In science fiction it’s a robot with a human appearance, or 2. it’s an open-source operating system used for smartphones and tablet computers. Of course there is also a 3. a human that has been turned into a robot. These people at ZLTC are producing both. The boys up on Capital Hill know and are scared. Hell before we got these chips we couldn’t even identify who the robots were. After the treatment you might as well call the product a android or robot. Conventional scanners can’t spot them, but we can ping them now.” Nameless told me.

“What’s a ping test got to do with this?” I asked.

“A ping test is a method of checking if the computer is connected to a network. It’s used to ensure that a host computer which your computer tries to access is operating. These microchips form a network in the human brain, and since we have samples now we can figure out their protocols. We ping the room and they answer back and we know who’s infested with these little devils.” Nameless seemed proud of himself.

“So you think we have a chance?” I asked.

“Well more of one than we had before. At least we know who the players are now.” Nameless laughed.

“Right now its only a girl or two for the big bosses, or some inspector that gets too close to the Project’s little secret. It’s been 14 years since they started the Project, and those one or two girls over 14 years adds up. Its only a matter of time till they, this rouge element, go ... go commercial on this ... start advertising. Well the rouge element that seems to be in control of the Project anyway. There are already leaks, and too many people know ... that’s how we know about it. I have to be honest here Karl, we’re not interested in shutting it down, we’re only interested in containing the damage already done and regaining control without destroying the Project...” I angrily broke in.

“Your allowing them to get away with murder...” I almost raved.

“I don’t like this any better than you do Karl, but I have bosses and they won’t sanction hostile action on American soil. It goes against our charter. We’ve even tipped off reporters who went in guns blazing and came out changed, ha, ha. Of course there’s nothing keeping you from doing something Karl.” Nameless told me and smirked.

“And just a minute ago you told me if I went in there and asked any questions I’d be dead.” I shot back hotly.

“And I stand by that, go in there asking questions and your dead.” He laughed.

“Then what are you saying?” I demanded.

“I’m suggesting you kill those responsible for what happened to Myra and the others Karl. As simple as that. Not all of us out here in the field are happy with what upper management has allowed to happen ... continued to allow to happen. With our help you can identify those responsible and remove them. Something we can’t do. Believe it or not Karl we are subjected to a polygraph every three months, a GPS chip implanted in my head tracks our movements, and sometimes we’re even subjected to random tests of our loyalty. If we do this right we can honestly say to our bosses we had nothing to do with it when tested.” He laughed again.

“Ok, I’m sure you have a plan?” I questioned.

“You and Kelly are newly weds Karl. Your 55, retire, take life easy, buy a motorhome and see the country. In fact I have a file here that takes it step by step. Meet me in Yuma, Arizona next month.” Nameless handed me a folder.

“Hey, I’m too young for Social Security and my retirement plan is not going to cover this asshole.” I told him after I looked in the files list.

“You’ll find now that you’ve applied for a disability pension, and your doctor has already signed off on it. You also had several large insurance policies covering this type of injury and they pay out a tidy sum. That’s just your cover if anybody ever asks, ha, ha. You’ll find that money will magically appear in your account any time you need it from now on. Of course you need to start dealing in cash Karl, it’s harder to track and trace.” With that Nameless left.


First thing on the list was the purchase of a motorhome RV at Forest River RV in DeKalb County, Georgia. We found it was all ready for us to move into. It was a Berkshire XLT, think Greyhound “Scenic Cruiser”, or Trailways’ “Silver Eagle” buses. Big monsters 44 feet long, a 25 foot wheelbase, 13 feet high, 8.5 feet wide, with a Cummins ISL 450HP diesel engine, Allison 6-speed transmission, power steering, cruse control, and trailer hitch, with air tow system, and even a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS).

Of course as you would expect this one was modified to have a number of secret compartments that didn’t show on the building plans the salesman showed us. There were also empty holes in the forward console to be filled, and I was sure there would be other surprises, too. Kelly was like some kid they turned loose in a candy store. She fell in love with the damn thing at first sight. It had power steering, cruise control, automatic transmission, and voice activated GPS, and all around view on the wide screen color monitor in the dashboard, and audible warning, no more blind spots too worry about with this monster, ha, ha.

Hours latter Kelly, now buckled in her padded captain’s chair with me in the second chair as her faithful navigator and relief driver, pulled us out of the car lot. With my Toyota Camay in tow, we headed west for Yuma, Arizona on the open road. We soon discovered that Mister Nameless had programed our Go-Pro GPS for the grand scenic tour, with stops planned every 100 miles or so. Stops and rests in Birmingham, Meridian, Shrevport, Dallas, Abilene along I-20. Then we picked up I-10 parallel to Mexico and then I-8 to Yuma, and finally to San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico. I had no doubt that he, Nameless, knew exactly where we were at all times.

In Tijuana, Mexico, yes that’s where we wound up. Mexico has a long history of passing very restrictive gun laws. Mexican Golden Age movies often depict the “good guys”, and the “bad guys”, as gun-slinging cowboys and outlaws, an example of a cultural attachment to guns which greatly differs on different sides of the border. On the US side of the border citizens have a right to legally openly carry guns, but on the Mexican side the guns are only carried openly in defiance of Mexican law and the army.

The Mexican constitution allows for legal possession of one small-caliber firearm ( .38 cal or smaller) with several important caveats: the owner must be a Mexican citizen, or a foreigner with legal residency status; the firearm must be of small caliber as specifically cited by the regulations; it must be registered with the army and; critically, the firearm IS NOT to be carried openly in the street. The purpose of the law is to provide for self-defense within the confine of one’s own home only.

That being said we wound up at the house, large hacienda and ranch, of one of the world’s biggest arms merchants with our shopping list of toys for Christmas. First on the list was a sniper rifle. The Barrett M82 is still considered the gold standard of long range sniper rifles. What we were introduced to by the arms merchant’s representative was the Chinese imitation of the .50 Cal Barrett. Which believe it or not is manufactured to a higher standard using better materials, if that’s even possible.

The M99, or WM99, is the Chinese imitation of the .50 Cal Barrett. Little was known about the rifle until it showed up in Syria being used by the Freedom Fighters in their civil war. It started being manufactured by the Chinese government in 2005. The Spec’s are; M99, or WM99, 12.7x108mm anti-material rifle Specification: Caliber: 12.7×108 and optional 12.7x99mm NATO ( .50 BMG), Barrel Length: 31.5 inches, Action: Direct-impingement gas system with rotating-bolt lock, Magazine: 5-round double-stack box magazine, Muzzle Velocity: 2624 fps, Max Effective Range: 1500 meters (1 mile), Weapon Weight: 25.96 pounds, Weapon Length: 58.27 inches.

But don’t let any of this fool you the 12.7x108mm, and 12.7x99mm rounds it uses are extremely powerful, with a 800-grain bullet generating around 15,000 ft-lbs of energy, that can travel up to hypothetically 5 miles, and effectively kill at 2 miles. Canadian Army Corporal Rob Furlong of the PPCLI shot a Taliban combatant at 1.5 miles, 2,429 meters, with a McMillan Tac-50 chambered in .50 BMG during the 2002 campaign in the Afghanistan war. Until 2009, it was the farthest confirmed kill on the books. In 2017, a sniper from Joint Task Force 2 (JTF-2) neutralized an ISIS target in Iraq at a distance of over 2.2 miles, 3,540 meters.

If you want to know where the .50 BMG sniper rifle of the future might be headed, read about the EXACTO Program (that stands for EXtreme ACcuracy Tasked Ordnance). It’s a sniper rifle that has been in the works by Lockheed Martin and Teledyne Scientific and Imaging since 2008. It will fire .50 BMG rounds with bullets equipped with “fin-stabilized projectiles, spin-stabilized projectiles, internal and/or external aero-actuation control methods, projectile guidance technologies, tamper proofing, small stable power supplies, and advanced sighting, optical resolution and clarity technologies.” That means a bullet you can steer, or it steers itself, or that can be guided to its target by satellite, or drone. At the moment, as far as I know, it’s still just a dream.

Next on our shopping list was suppressors for our guns. The myth that suppressed guns are “silent” has persisted for nearly as long as the suppressor has been around, and Hollywood has been making movies. However, Central Design and Research Bureau of Sporting and Hunting Firearms (TsKIB SOO), a Russian small arms designer and manufacturer, has recently made a huge leap forward in turning that myth into reality. According to our arms merchant’s representative, the rifle is produced in small batches and is used by the Interior Ministry, the Defense Ministry and the Federal Security Service. The MTs-116 rifles were noticed in Syria earlier, and they were used by snipers of Syrian government forces.

TsKIB SOO selected and modified a MTs-116M sniper rifle, originally developed in the early 1990s by the Shipunov Instrument-Making Design Bureau. TsKIB SOO retooled the weapon to not only fire the larger 12.7×108mm anti-material round (compared to the 7.62×45R cartridge it was originally chambered for), but do it at whisper-quiet noise levels.

That’s right ... the Russian company now makes a claim that its new upgraded sniper rifles, which now fire a round analogous to the .50 BMG cartridge used by sniper rifles like the tried and true Barrett M82 and McMillan Tac-50. The .50 Browning Machine Gun round (50 BMG, 12.7×99mm NATO and designated as the 50 Browning by the C.I.P), is a .50 inch (12.7 mm) caliber cartridge developed for the M2 Browning machine gun in the late 1910s, it entered official service in 1921. Under STANAG 4383, it is a standard service cartridge for NATO forces as well as many non-NATO countries. TsKIB SOO’s new sniper rifles function like the silenced guns of the silver screen now. In fact, TsKIB SOO claims that the only sounds that emanate from the weapon during its operation are the mechanical movements of the firing mechanism, and the ejection of the spent cartridge.

According to the rifle developers, the science behind the silent MTs-116M is actually quite simple believe it or not. In a conventional cartridge, a firing pin strikes a primer and detonates a charge of gun powder which expands and forces the bullet forward. The sound of that gases explosively venting the rifle barrel caused by the detonation is what gives a gun its loud sound. The new rifle uses a different type of round.

A suppressor reduces the noise of the gun by allowing the gas from a shot to vent through “baffles” in the suppressor which slow the gases down and diminish the resultant sound. While the sound is noticeably quieter than that of an unsuppressed shot, it is far from silent and can still be pretty loud given the added “sonic boom” of the bullet breaking the sound barrier. Then add the very visible flame spurting from the rifle barrel pinpointing where the shot came from and you have potential trouble.

The specially-developed “noiseless 12.7×108mm” round, however, utilizes a different concept which involves using a piston to accelerate the bullet forward while trapping the gasses inside the spent cartridge itself, preventing the release of that gas. This diminishes the noise of the weapon altogether, and removes the need for the added weight of a bulky suppressor, which can affect range and stopping power of the bullet.

The suppressed MTs-116M comes with an effective range of around 300 meters (984 ft), a Max Effective Range of 700-800 meters (a half mile), which is far below the Max Effective Range of the .50 Cal Barrett M82 sniper rifle’s 1500 meters, (one mile). Right now it is made available only to Russian special operations forces. Other versions of the upgraded rifle have also been unveiled, including ones chambered for a variety of other calibers, such as .308 Winchester and .338 Lapua Magnum. More powerful cartridges (with a greater powder charge due to the cartridge case’s larger size) ensure better trajectory flatness and firing accuracy, the representative added.

“Considering the high quality of the barrels, the bullet’s deviation is only 13mm per 100 meters,” the representative added. “Besides, rifle versions for 7.62mm subsonic and 12.7mm silenced cartridges will be shown,” the representative said. All the modifications have the stock of the MTs-116 rifle and use a versatile trigger and firing mechanism but have different barrels.

According to the merchant’s representative, the MTs-116 rifle’s silenced large-caliber version is used by special units mainly in urban conditions. This rifle can stealthily hit and kill an enemy in good protective gear (a high-class body armor vests) at short distances of up to 300 meters. The bullet’s large caliber 12.7mm, and its high weight, 800-grain, compensate for its low speed (subsonic) and low energy to retain its destructive effect on the target. The vest might stop the bullet, but the wearer’s chest was crushed stopping the heart, but don’t let any of this fool you. The round is extremely powerful, with an 800-grain bullet generating around 15,000 ft-lbs of energy, that can travel up to 5 miles, and effectively kill at 2 miles.

For pistols I chose the Colt 1911A1 45 and the Walther P38 automatic pistol with the infamous built-in silencer in .45 caliber subsonic. Yeah, there are silencers that attach to the 1911A1 pistol, but that makes the pistol a foot longer and much harder to conceal, or handle for that matter. The spook agencies, those that don’t even have three letter initial names, like the old OSS, Office of Strategic Services, came to prefer the P38 because it could be easily modified.

The original 5 inch barrel was replaced with a longer 7.5 inch barrel. The extra 5 inches of barrel that now extended from the frame was drilled straight through diagonally with a .125 drill bit at .33 inch intervals up and down the barrel. Then a unique 2 inch in diameter oval steel wool packed silencer was screwed on over the extended barrel. It made for both a more accurate, and a more compact silent pistol. The 9mm Parabellum ammunition for it is almost universal, and there are even subsonic loads that remove the sonic boom when the bullet breaks the sound barrier. If you are interested they even make a snub nosed version of the P38 now. It now comes in 9mm, or 45 Colt, which is a big 185gr hollow point subsonic bullet.

The M18A1 Claymore is a directional anti-personnel mine. In it’s simplist form it’s just a thin layer of C4 plastic explosive spread over a backing sheet of aluminum on which hundreds of steel BBs are spread, it’s very directional. The M79 40mm grenade launcher is a single-shot, shoulder-fired, break-action grenade launcher that fires a 40×46mm grenade. Of course it’s big brother, the Mk 47, is a belt fed 40mm automatic grenade launcher with an integrated fire control system. It’s capable of launching smart programmable 40mm air burst grenades in addition to various unguided rounds. The Mk 47 has the latest sensing, targeting and ballistics technology. The Lightweight Video Sight produced by Raytheon for the Mk 47’s fire control system, utilizes the latest in laser rangefinding, I2 night vision and ballistic computer technology. In addition to being able to fire all NATO standard high, or low, velocity 40mm rounds like the original Mk 19 grenade launcher. It can also fire MK285 smart grenades that can be programmed to air burst after a set distance. A computerized sight system allows the user to set this distance. We also had several different types of aerial drones.

I had no ideal why Nameless wanted all this fire power on our bus, but the arms merchant’s work crew was already busy installing the concealed pop-up automatic grenade launcher pods on the RV’s frame, along with kevlar armor plates. Inch thick Plexiglas was now replacing the glass windows, and the Claymores made a circle around the RV’s waist. All this fire power could be run remotely inside from the navigator’s chair I discovered, or a remote portable hand held Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 10.1” touch screen tablet. All the other empty holes in the dashboard were being filled I discovered too.

The last holes to be filled in our cockpit were the Electronic warfare ( EW) package. Counter Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (CREW) systems. Electronic warfare ( EW) is any action involving the use of the electromagnetic spectrum (EM spectrum) or directed energy to control the spectrum, attack an enemy, or impede enemy assaults. The purpose of electronic warfare is to deny your opponent the advantage of ... and ensure friendly unimpeded access to ... the EM spectrum. They are also used to counter remote controlled IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices). Military personnel are trained thoroughly on usage of these CREW systems to interrupt the communications links of an IED or any other device aimed at them.

I was to learn shortly that we were both about to become video game junkies, or nerds (a person who is extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about a particular subject, especially one of specialist, or niche interest) in our spare time. The person in the second seat was expected to buckle in and put the headphones, and headsets on, and run one of the lesson programs on the color monitor that explained how to run all the equipment “The RV from Hell” now had installed. This was from sniper school courses, to the gun pods, the drones, the EW, CREW, and other things we had aboard.

Wearing our Oculus Quest 2, advanced all-in-one Virtual Reality headset, and using the 360-degree videos, also known as immersive videos, or spherical videos, can be a very effective training tool. It can allow participants to engage with concepts in unexpected ways. There are differences between 2D video, 360-degree video, and VR itself. 2D video is a “flat” representation of a place, topic, event, or object on a 2D screen. Things such as a movie, or instructional videos.

In contrast, 360-degree video is a “realistic” representation of the world around us that can be experienced by wearing a virtual reality (VR) headset, or watching it on a 2D screen, a smartphone, laptop, or on YouTube, Vimeo, or some other video platform. Some VR experiences are more interactive than others in the sense that users are able to interact with things in the Virtual Realm as opposed to simply being an observer. Things like guns, steering wheels, etc., can be used as props to make it seem real.

The United States Armed Forces have created a regular smorgasbord buffet of different types of 40 mm grenades in both the low-velocity 40×46mm, and high-velocity 40×53mm calibers, which uses what it calls a high-low propulsion system which keeps recoil forces of the hand held weapon within the boundaries of an one man infantry weapon.

You have basic HE (high-explosive rounds), both standard and special purpose, then your AP (Antipersonnel rounds), next up smoke, signaling, and illumination cartridges, and then the so called LTL and RC (less-lethal and riot-control cartridges). There is even a round, the M1001, a canister round filled with 115 17-grain 2.0-inch long flechettes, that turns it into a short range shotgun.

High explosive grenades were one of the first rounds created for the 40×46mm and 40×53mm, and while basic HE grenades have largely been replaced by more complex multipurpose ones they still rule. This enables them to engage larger and more armored targets. The main differences between the HE rounds is their arming distances, 14–28 meters compared to the 2–3 meters for others. This allows them to engage closer targets.

The M433 HEDP (high explosive, dual purpose), has largely become the standard with its ability to effectively engage light vehicles and personnel at the same time. The M433 combines a small shaped charge with a wire fragmentation mesh for the dual effect. The M463SF is another specialist type and is smokeless and flashless (SF), and uses a type of piston system to force the grenade out of the cartridge, but keep the propellant and gases contained in the shell casing. While this reduces the effective range of the grenade, it allows for an almost silent 40 mm HE grenade. Well silent until it explodes anyway, ha, ha.

There are also armor piercing rounds, thermobaric, a nasty little white phosphorus (WP) Willy Peter incendiary grenade that produces intense heat by means of a chemical reaction, burning at 2,800 °C (5,070 °F) even under water, and even thermite itself which burns through steel.

Then we both got fitted for bullet resistant undies, ha, ha. Some of it was as fine and light as silk, some of it was as heavy as lead. Some of the heavier stuff could actually absorb the impact and shed the energy at right angles to the force exerted. Nothing is truly bulletproof, there is always a price to pay for stopping a bullet.

I guess that we, yes, Kelly loved these new toys too. I soon found out that Kelly had been into Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps, in high school, and now ROTC, in college. Her high school I found had an indoor shooting range and she was fully qualified with the new SIG Sauer P320 pistol, or M17 and M18, that replaced the venerable Beretta M9 as the service pistol. She was also proficient with the Colt 1911A1. In fact she was the top scorer on the college pistol match team even being in several NRA national competitions.

She was also a dirt bike racer, and into Jujitsu, while I had been into karate. I was to find out on the mat latter that she was much more ruthless, and reckless, than me. Jujitsu, also known as jiu-jitsu and ju-jitsu, is a family of Japanese martial arts, and a system of close in hand to hand combat, either unarmed, or with a minor weapon. It can be used in a defensive, or offensive manner, to kill or subdue one or more armed and armored opponents. A subset of techniques from certain styles of jujutsu that were used to develop many other modern martial arts and combat sports. Kelly was ruthless on the mat or street I found out the hard way.

The arms merchant, Hector Rodregas, allowed us to stay in the guest house on the estate while the “RV from Hell” as being worked on. We also had access to the same gym that his people worked out in. Kelly is about 5 foot 7 or 8, a C maybe a D cup, without a trace of sagging or giggle I can detect. Hey! I’m a guy, and a little giggle can be nice to watch. In this day and age it’s hard to tell what’s real, put there by good old Mother Nature herself, and what a plastic surgeon added latter. She’s also got a slim waist, narrow hips, a real bubble butt that giggles nicely, and a long mane of bright red hair, and deep sparkly green eyes. I think she weights about 120 pounds.

As fate would have it Hector’s macho bodyguards came to watch us work out. I knew she was holding back, they didn’t. Most of these men had been chosen because they looked “bad”. Well over 6 foot, weighing in at close to 200 pounds, well muscled, they looked the part of “bad henchmen”. Add to that that I doubt they had that many beautiful women working out with them and wanted to show off. I’ll also admit that I was 55, and I hadn’t worked out as much as I should have these last few years, but was working on it. While I was tired, Kelly was still full of energy so the men challenged her to spar with them.

As anybody knows, that practices martial arts, the first year of class is just learning how to fall without hurting yourself, or your partner, ha, ha. One instructor said, the most dangerous opponent we would ever face was a novice student. He could potentially do something so unexpected he could kill you both by accident. Kelly spared with the six bodyguards for maybe an hour after I sat it out before one of them took it too far.

All of them had taken advantage of Kelly, feeling her up as they worked out on the mat, but one just grabbed her in a bear hug and held on. Being held off the floor Kelly kicked and screamed good naturally at first, then asked to be put down still good naturally. When asking didn’t work, she demanded. I’m not sure what he thought the end result would be. Maybe he thought I would step in to protect Kelly’s honor or something, and he could embarrass the old guy in front of the hot young chick. Hey, I would have stepped in if I had thought she needed any help.

The School of Bruce Lee will tell you that size doesn’t matter, but the Quentin Tarantino movie, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, will tell you Bruce was full of shit. Size always matters in the real world. Maybe Luis, that was his name, thought that he was a better man than me and was challenging me? Whatever, he held on too long, and Kelly head butted him in the nose, then dropped straight down to the floor in a splits when his hug loosened. Then squatting flat on her butt on the floor she double punched him in the family jewels. It’s truly a sight to see the mighty oak tree fall in the forest young padawan.

Everything would have been fine, boys will be boys, “sin daño ni falta”, no harm no foul, but the next day he tried the same trick again, but this time wearing a full groin protector cup. Kelly did the same thing again, but this time her double punch had no effect, other than hurting her hands. We could all see she was ticked off, even if Luis couldn’t. As he reached for her, she spun to the side, and side kicked him in the knee which buckled because Kelly wasn’t pulling her punches this time. This time he had torn tendons, cartilage, and ligaments, and he didn’t come back.

Finally, it was all installed, and time to leave Mexico. With that we retired to our RV and christened the new 72x80 king sized bed for the first time with our love. Though the RV was 44 feet long, with a 25 foot wheelbase, 13 feet high, by 8.5 feet wide, the walls of our bedroom rolled out on each side making it twice as big inside when parked. Once again Kelly went wild doing most of the work, riding me until she literally collapsed from exhaustion after several very loud, very energetic, very wet orgasms. In her fuck-drunk blitzed out state it was quite easy to re-hypnotize her, and re-install all her triggers ... maybe I should say reinforce all her commands. Commands, I made sure this time, only I could give her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.