Finding Kelly - Cover

Finding Kelly

Copyright© 2022 by littlefrog454

Chapter 4: THEY

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: THEY - An older man and his Friday night poker pals decide they want to try their hand at creating a sex slave and his son's beautiful 19 year old girlfriend Kelly is chosen to be the lucky recipient for the experiment.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“Zebra Laboratory Technologies Corporation, ZLTC, started out life as a military contractor in the 60s with Vietnam. It was first involved in the development of the Bell AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter. The AH-1 became the mainstay of US Army attack aviation from its combat debut in South Vietnam in 1967. It was a top dog until it was replaced by the AH-64 Apache in the 1980s. The US Army has more than 800 Apaches in service today, and more than 1,000 have been exported. The Apache was first used in combat in 1989 in the US military action in Panama.” Nameless started his lecture.

“The Yuma Proving Ground, YPG, is a US Army proving ground, and one of the largest military installations in the world. It is a subordinate command of the Army Test and Evaluation Command. Located in southwestern La Paz County and western Yuma County in southwestern Arizona, United States. It’s approximately 30 miles north-east of the city of Yuma, it encompasses 1,307.8 square miles in the northwestern Sonoran Desert. This is where the AH-64 Apache was developed and tested ... where it continues to be developed and tested Karl.”

“The Apache is a twin-engine, four-blade tandem-seat attack helicopter equipped with an M230 30mm chain gun, Hydra-70 2.75-inch rockets, and HELLFIRE missiles, both laser-guided, and radio frequency guided. What is unique about the Apache is all that firepower is controlled by the pilots eye via the helmet he wears. The HMD helmet-mounted display provides critical information straight to the shooter/pilot’s eyes, which is particularly important for low-level combat operations where there is little margin for error. Three dimensional conformal and Synthetic Vision Symbology, plus fused sensor data with tactical flight and mission data, are presented onto a wide field-of-view display in a ‘transparent cockpit’ format.”

“ZLTC has been involved in the human side of that development. For the last 20 years they have been developing the next generation of the Helmet. The system will have a 61 degree field of view allowing the pilot to observe the full 52 degrees of blended Gen 2 Pilot Night Vision System, PNVS, video. The aircraft conformal 2D, and 3D symbology, video masking, picture-in-picture video, synthetic world symbology and the visual Display and Sight, DAS, sensor can be viewed through the 61 degree field of view with low latency line of sight for 3D symbology and augmented reality.”

“Camber’s Sensor Systems division in Dallas designed and manufactured the video panel interface while the VUIT-2 tactical visual computer is a Thermite computer from Quantum3D in San Jose, CA. The receiver assembly includes a UHF modem and OSRVT from AAI Corp. in Hunt Valley, Md. Unmanned Aerial Systems, UAS, video in the Apache cockpit, control UAS sensors and direct the flight path of the UAS. The VUIT-2 also takes advantage of existing video recorders, switches, and antennas on the Apache. The VUIT-2 tri-band omni-directional mast mounted assembly, TOMMA, and right extended forward avionics bay, EFAB, chassis video receiver, RCVR, assembly enable the video feed on the Apaches. The ground link to the UAS video and the Apache sensor suite is through the VUIT-2 mini-tactical common data link, TCDL. The information is collected and validated by soldiers operating a one system remote video terminal, OSRVT, or other similar equipment.

“For example an unmanned aircraft, such as a Raven, out seeking targets for Apache attack helicopters transmits the target video and map back to the helicopter pilots. The Apache pilot then uses the VUIT-2 video panel interface in the cockpit to analyze the incoming data, proceeds to fire its missiles, then watches the streaming UAS video to verify the target’s destruction ... all while remaining out of enemy weapons range. UASs transmitting video include Shadow, Raven, Hunter, Predator, Warrior A, Reaper, and other systems. VUIT-2 also enables the Apache to receive video from U.S. Air Force F-15s, F-16s, A-10s, and U.S. Navy F-18s that have advanced targeting pods such as the Lockheed Martin Sniper.”

“ZLTC is involved in the, day and night flight missions they were conducting. They successfully achieved several goals including the exhibition of a candidate system to meet objective requirements for a high-definition, binocular see-thru next-generation wide-view helmet-mounted display HMD. The improved the present HMD as a potential solution for future vertical lift, FVL programs, and obtained the input, recommendations from active Army pilots participating in the flight demonstrations. This included Picture in Picture application benefits for advanced attack helicopter applications/targeting. Demonstrated it’s capability to provide a crew tailorable combination of flight and targeting symbology, overlaid with fused sensor, Day/EO/IR, for enhanced situational awareness. They also conducted live fire demonstrations of the improved 30mm chain gun.”

“With this technology pilots are not limited by the boundaries of the cockpit since a vast view around and below the aircraft is provided. Visual obstacles are reduced, improving safety, pilot efficiency, combat survivability, and pilot workload is reduced ... all of which aid in protecting the pilot and help improve mission effectiveness.” Finally Nameless seemed to rundown and paused. I took that as my que and asked my question.

“Ok, Ok, what’s this got to do with my wife and sex slaves?” I finally had enough and demanded.

“I’m just trying to impress upon you how important this whole Program is and how many billions of tax payer dollars have been pumped into this Program. It’s a damn shame what happened to your wife, and I’ll even admit it is a spin-off of the Program, but I’m ... well we aren’t going to allow you to screw it up any worse than it already is. Conway is already dead and if you go barging into ZLTC’s main office demanding answers all you’ll manage to accomplish is getting yourself dead too. Sure it’ll look like an accident, but you’ll still be just as dead Karl.” He told me.

“But I need to do something?” I demanded.

“Karl I’m going to be honest with you. We’ve had you under observation for several months. We didn’t think that she could be identified, that cousin of yours with Doctors Without Borders ran that bone marrow matching, Be The Match Registry, before we were prepared. Neither us nor them thought about that. It was already done before we could stop it. We stepped in and expedited everything to get her back here in the States before ZLTC could tidee up it’s loose end. That positive ID is why Conway is dead by the way.”

“Now THEY know that she’s spoken to you and your all potential loose ends. So far nobody at ZLTC has panicked, so that means that at the moment your all safe. But that’s not why I’m here tonight on my own to see you. As I said we ... well me anyway, has been monitoring you for the last month and I know what you and your poker buddies did to Kelly Johnson.” He sort of hit me between the eyes on that one.

“What do you think you know asshole.” I bluffed with righteous indignation.

“I bugged you Karl, both audio and low resolution video. Here let me play it from the start, well my edited part of it anyway.” he then pushed the play button on the small recorder in his other hand...”I know a girl, Kelly, my son’s girlfriend. James is going to be away all next week, and she’ll be alone. I can get her.” I hear myself say from the recorder. “So this is set. This is a plan?”...”We’re really gonna do this?” I hear Ed follow up.

“This is the part I especially liked Karl ... this is Kelly Johnson herself...”Well to make a long story short, mother explained the birds and the bees to me. She also explained that I would have to be much older than I was to participate in adult games like her and Don were playing. They also made me swear to not tell grandma. I guess you would have to say that I imprinted on older men like Don and that monster cock of his at that moment. I had my first period at 11, and got the birth control implant at 13. I was still subconsciously saving myself for Don when Ricky, Charlotte Wilson’s older brother blackmailed me and her into having sex with him. I also have to admit he was almost as well hung as Don. We were 16 and he was 21, 5 years older than us, and in college. I guess technically I saw him as an “older man”, and that’s why I didn’t put up much of a fight when he enslaved us, ha, ha.”...”So yes Mister Baron I’ve been drawn to you since the day James took me to your house and I met you.”...”So you don’t have any problem being our slave ... our sex slave Kelly.” I heard myself ask her again...”No Sir, but I would rather just be your slave Sir.” I heard Kelly answer back on the recorder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.