Finding Kelly - Cover

Finding Kelly

Copyright© 2022 by littlefrog454

Chapter 2: Taking Advantage of Kelly

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Taking Advantage of Kelly - An older man and his Friday night poker pals decide they want to try their hand at creating a sex slave and his son's beautiful 19 year old girlfriend Kelly is chosen to be the lucky recipient for the experiment.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“Oh, hello Mister Baron.” Kelly says when she answers the door of her and my son’s, apartment the next morning.

“Karl, Kelly, just Karl. No need to be formal. Heck you’ve been dating James for almost 6 months now.” I tell her and laugh.

“Ok, Mister ... Karl, what do you want?” She asks seeming irritated for some reason.

“I just came by to see if you need anything Kelly. James is going to be gone all week and I’m just offering to help out. Aren’t you going to invite me in like a good girl Kelly?” At the “good girl” her eyes seem to unfocus and her body seems to tremble for a moment.

“Yes, yes, Mister Baron please come in.” She steps back and invites me in.

“Why don’t you sit down like a good girl Kelly where we can have a good talk.” Once again her eyes seem to unfocus and her body seems to tremble for a moment.

“Yes Sir, sit down like a good girl.” She says as she sits down on the end of the sofa looking a bit confused. I sit down on the other end facing her.

“Sleep Kelly.” I use her trigger that Pete had implanted.

“What? ... What?...” She stammers.

“Sleep Kelly.” I use her trigger again, and she’s out ... well under anyway.

“Kelly your deeply hypnotized now. Completely under my power. When I snap my fingers our Kelly will wake up and come out to play, ha, ha. Taking control and obeying all her orders and loving it.” I primed our Kelly.

“Snap.” I snapped my fingers loudly.

“Prepare for your reward Kelly”. I gave her her trigger and allowed her orgasm to build. I waited a full 3 minutes before allowing her to cum.

“Cum for me like a good girl Kelly.” I gave her her reward and release. After she recovered I started my questions.

“Kelly what do you think of older men?” I started off asking.

“I’m drawn to older men Sir.” Kelly answers without any hesitation, and I loved that Sir she put on the end without any prompting from me.

“Explain.” I used Pete’s technique on her.

“My mother Lucy was 18 when she married my father, he was 30 at the time. He had already been married twice and had two families and 4 other children to support. He was truly a “deadbeat dad”, ha, ha. I don’t really even remember him, or what he looked like even, and he deserted us when I was only 6. I never saw why my mother ever married the looser. Anyway Mom got a job as a salesclerk and I got raised mostly by her Mother and Father ... well stepfather really ... her real father died when she was young and her mother remarried Don latter. Don was much older than Nancy, Lucy’s mother, my grandma. Don worked on the railroad and he’d be gone for weeks at a time and when he showed back up at home he’d drag grandma off to the bedroom, lock the bedroom door, and they would go at it all day sometimes. And yes, Karl I would hear a lot of moaning and groaning, but I was too young to know what they were doing in the locked room. Of course like any other child I was curious.

“One day Nancy was gone and Don was home and my mother Lucy came in from work early. I guess they forgot I was home from school with a cold. In no time Don had my mother draped over the back of the sofa, butt high up in the air, skirt up over her ass and panties gone, and he was plowing her with his massive cock, aka, that thing between his legs. Mother was screaming and moaning loudly, and Don was grunting like a mad bull, and I was 8 almost 9 at the time. Well being a child, and not knowing any better, I rushed into the room and screamed and pounded on Don and told him to stop hurting my mother any more. Both my mother and Don were shocked and separated.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.