Finding Kelly - Cover

Finding Kelly

Copyright© 2022 by littlefrog454

Chapter 1: A Night Not to Remember

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Night Not to Remember - An older man and his Friday night poker pals decide they want to try their hand at creating a sex slave and his son's beautiful 19 year old girlfriend Kelly is chosen to be the lucky recipient for the experiment.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

My name is Karl Jackson Baron and it’s been a long time since I’ve had a real relationship with a woman other than a series of one night stands my buddies throw my way as blind dates, or pickups at bars that wind up at a dingy motel. Though I can truthfully say I love women I’ve never had much luck with women. It’s not that I’m ugly, or something, in fact I’m 6 foot 1, 180 pounds, still have a full head of curly brown hair and can still see my belt buckle if I actually look down. Not bad for a 55 year old senior vice detective.

I met Myra, my ex-wife, when she was 18 working at the local coffee and donut shop us local cops hung out at because it was right in front of the station house. She was young and a real looker, and I was 36 at the time and over the hill. We all made passes at her, but for some reason me and her just seemed to click. We dated for a couple of months, and I got to first base on the second date. Soon after that we were an exclusive regular item.

A little after she turned 19 she suddenly announced she was pregnant with our child. I want you to understand right now that both me and her had practiced safe sex. I would have been using condoms, but she assured me she was on birth control. What I didn’t realize was that she was a devout Catholic and that was, “the natural birth control method” approved of by the Pope himself. The only acceptable form of birth control for Catholic’s, both then and now, is natural family planning, which relies on the woman calculating her infertile period during her menstrual cycle and only having sex on those days. The only problem is that those cycles can have gitches, and good Catholics don’t get abortions, ha, ha.

Naturally I did the “right thing”, “the honorable thing” by her, I married her. Well I also realized that I couldn’t do any better than her, she was absolutely beautiful, and honestly way out of my league. In a way I was thankful for her because I had just about given up hope on finding a wife. So we bought into the Great American Dream, the preverbal house out in the country complete with the white picket fence around it and settled down to live the Great American middle class dream of marital bliss.

We bought a little house in the suburbs of Marietta, Georgia on the GI Bill, I got promoted to detective first class in robbery, and took a second job as a security consultant, aka night watchman, to pay for everything. She had James, our son, and became a good mother and loving housewife. A few years later, when James was bigger, she got restless and we discussed it like adults. She wound up going back to college and getting her degree in business management.

I know there are many variations on the “bird in your hand theme” about love and trust, these are the two I personally like best. “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.” by Richard Bach ... another version is; “But, if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, spends your money, and doesn’t appear to realize that you have set it free ... You either married it, or gave birth to it.”

Hey, I trusted Myra. Even though she was 17 years younger than me, and beautiful to boot, I trusted her completely. There was no problem raising the kid with two sets of available grand parents that doted on the little monster to help raise him. So Myra became an Effective Executive Assistant (EEA), one who builds value for the business by supporting the executive in such a manner that he or she is able to more effectively perform his or her job better. Well that was her title on her job description. Hey, she made more than me as a cop, aka public servant, ha, ha. Of course the job was just a glorified private secretary at Zebra Laboratory Technologies Corporation, ZLTC, in Atlanta, Georgia to me.

I honestly had no hint that anything was wrong with our marriage. She still came home every night, well every night she wasn’t required to work late at ZLTC. But then I wasn’t home every night either because of my job. When we were home together we still fucked like bunnies in heat. I mean the sex was still as hot as ever, hell it was the best sex I ever had, but 13 years ago I discovered my loving wife, Myra, was cheating on me. Somebody anonymously sent me a E-mail with a A/V clip attachment of Myra having sex with her boss. It seemed she was having an affair with her big shot corporate boss behind my back.

“In the A/V clip, or should I say the 55 minute porno movie. You could actually tell somebody had amateurishly edited it all together. In the movie Myra’s every hole; mouth, cunt, and ass, was fucked at least once by her boss Phillip Conway, with Myra screaming for more. Yes, I had met the man several times at different company shindigs, like the annual Christmas party I was required to attend every year. I can’t say I liked the man, but then on the other hand I didn’t dislike him either. I have to admit I had never realized Myra was so flexible till now, and honestly he was a little younger, but I was much better endowed than him I thought. Anyway they fucked all over the office, in the chair, over the chair, on the desk, over the desk, under the desk ... well you get the picture. In different positions, Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, 69, and others I didn’t know existed. I guess I should have realized then that Phillip himself had made it and sent it to me.

When I confronted her about it she didn’t argue, or cry about it, or deny it, she just turned around and walked out on all of us without saying a word. We never saw her again, she even cut her ties with her own parents who sided with me in the divorce. In fact, her and her new, soon to be new husband, moved to the corporate headquarters in Yuma, Arizona clear across the country. So I got custody of our 6 year old son, James, in the divorce.

At least I didn’t have to pay the bitch alimony. In fact, Pete acting as my divorce lawyer, said if I pushed it with the judge I could probably get her to contribute child support since her salary/income was way more than mine as a cop, well lowly civil servant, ha, ha. But I wanted it over and done with as fast as possible, so I took the default divorce on grounds of desertion. So for awhile now it’s just been me and him. Well truthfully me and him, and my Mom and Pop, and her Mom and Pop, who have helped me raise him. I like to think we’re very close, and I want you to know I love my son very much. But all this is probably the reasons I haven’t had any serious relations with another woman since his mother walked out on us 13 years ago.

My son James is over 19 now, has his own place in town, and is doing well as a junior in college. He’s a sociology major, and he really loves the career path he’s chosen, and the people he works with. There’s one other thing he really loves, that’s his current girlfriend Kelly Johnson. I can’t blame him, Kelly’s one of the most beautiful girls ... women I’ve ever been around. She has a beautiful face, and a firm curvy voluptuous body. Her and James are always together, so I see a lot of her when they come over to visit. I can’t help but stare at her some of the time, usually it’s when she’s not looking I hope, but I know she catches me looking sometimes. I definitely like what I see of Kelly and especially the way she dresses. Ever since they started dating, she’s been the porn star in most of my male erotic fantasies and wet dreams.

I got into erotic hypnosis a few years ago when some friends of mine turned me on to it. The thing I think about most with Kelly is just being in control of her. Having her to completely submit to my will, and do whatever I want her to do. Hey, I know it’s wrong, Kelly’s just 19, and I’m 55, almost 56, but it is what it is.

Every Friday me and the boys get together for our weekly poker session at Pete’s place. My group of friends, are four guys I’ve known for a long time, one of them since before high school. We’re all about the same age, so we have a lot in common. We’re all cops ... maybe I should say law enforcement related, ha, ha. I’m 55 and a vice detective now. Pete is 55, a former cop that got his law degree and worked his way up to ADA, Assistant District Attorney. Right now he’s a big hot shot defense attorney which pays much better. We also went to school together. Ed is 45 a sergeant on the front desk. Hank is 46, a sergeant in property. Lastly there’s good old Andy who’s the youngest at 44 and is still a simple patrolman.

Eventually, the interest in hypnosis and mind control spread around our little group of friends, and now it’s something that we discuss and learn about together. Almost from the beginning, we began to wonder about sexual hypnosis and its implications and uses. My friends and me get together to play cards about once a week, and this is usually when we talk about hypnosis and mind control. We’re all either divorced, or stuck in dead-end, loveless marriages. All of us are frustrated males starved for the most basic of female affection.

After we figured out its uses in voluntary sexual situations with a cooperative partner, we leaned more towards its use in more forceful ways. Contrary to popular belief, it is quite possible to hypnotize someone against their will, and it’s also quite possible to make them do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do while hypnotized. That’s the subject we all seem to have become obsessed with. You have to understand that at the time this all started there was a lot of controversy about the cops (us) using sodium pentothal, the so called “truth drug”, and beating confessions out of suspects (victims). There were also a lot of studies floating around out there about brainwashing ... from the Korean War, and the so called, “induced fatigue state brainwashing” the Chicoms used on our boys.

The theory is mental fatigue can manifest itself as somnolence. The words somnolence, somnolent, or somnolently go back to the Latin “somnus” meaning (please don’t yawn during the lecture) “sleep”, ha, ha. It can be dangerous when performing tasks that require constant concentration, such as driving a vehicle or operating dangerous machinery. For instance, a person who is sufficiently somnolent may experience something called “microsleeps”, and not even be aware of them. In our case this somnolent state of “sleep” could be induced by mentally stressing the subject with mental shocks. A series of events that the subject’s waking mind can’t cope with. Events that induce a state of deep mental fatigue, or “sleep”, that can be deepened like hypnotism itself we speculated among ourselves.

“I read an entire book about it. Its possible, and I know how it’s done,” Pete told us all that faithful day while we were sitting around the card table that night. We were discussing our favorite topic again, and the idea of forced sexual hypnosis had once again surfaced. He was dealing the cards at the time. We had all studied hypnosis over the past years, but Pete was the best at it. He really worked and practiced at it, maybe that’s what made him a good trial attorney with juries. He could actually sway a jury with his voice. He was very good we all agreed.

Yes, Pete had also demonstrated his skills on a couple of stripper/call girls we had rented for stag parties a few times. They had been very receptive to our requests after Pete had them under, ha, ha. Afterward they didn’t remember it all, but it was all consensual.

“So your saying it’s really possible for us to say, grab a girl, any girl right off the street, hypnotize her and get her to do anything we want her to do? Literally anything? And then just release her and she won’t even remember it?” Ed asked the group sitting around the table.

“Yes, exactly.” Pete answered Ed.

“Well hell, if that’s all there is to it, I can get us a girl,” Hank volunteers. He’s divorced, but has two teen aged daughters that live with his ex-wife. Both are underage and I hope he isn’t talking about either of them.

“How would you get one of your daughters alone long enough without seeming suspicious Hank?” I ask him skeptically. He doesn’t really get along that well with his ex and the girls and he doesn’t have an answer.

“Anything,” Pete replies to the original group question. “Anything you could think of. Of course it would constitute rape, but...” He trails off and smirkers at all of us around the table. None of us cared about the hypothetical consequences by this time. In fact it only seemed to sweetened the deal for us I have to admit. My cock throbbed at the very idea as I thought of Kelly, my son’s current girlfriend enslaved to me. One of my old fantasies about her flashed through my mind almost causing me to loose control and shoot off.

Every once in awhile, I like for James, my son to come over for dinner. If its warm and fair outside we grill hot dogs and burgers out on the patio, if it’s not we stay in and I cook. Of course he brings Kelly over now, and I get a nice piece of eye candy for dessert with the meal. The first time I saw her, I think I spent the entire time staring at her breasts. They’re not overly large, she’s about 5 foot 7 or 8, a C maybe a D cup, but they’re beautifully shaped, and without a trace of sagging I can detect. She’s also got a slim waist, narrow hips, a real bubble butt, and a long mane of bright red hair and deep green eyes. I can’t help but wonder what those babies would feel like in my hands.

“I know a girl, Kelly, my son’s girlfriend. James is going to be away all next week, and she’ll be alone. I can get her.” I tell them. Her and James are usually together, but he’s going to be attending a lecture in LA next week. He’s going to have to fly and she’s going to be alone while he is gone for the whole week. It’ll be just her in their apartment. It could work, so I suggested Kelly. After much more discussion it was agreed.

“So this is set. This is a plan?” Ed asks, smiling. “We’re really gonna do this?” Everyone is pretty much in agreement. We had fantasized about it long enough. It was time to put the talking and planning into action. We wanted a girl to control and use for our own pleasure, and I had to have Kelly. My wildest fantasies are finally going to come true? My wish come true.

“What’s she look like?” They all ask, eagerly.

“Oh, she’s a fox. Really hot. You’ll like her,” I smile and with that it was set. We would use Pete’s house, he lives alone in a big house a couple of miles off of the main highway, far away from anybody else. All I had to do was deliver Kelly and Pete would do the rest. James was leaving for LA on Monday, so I could drive them both to the airport then give Kelly a ride back, and stop off at Pete’s house on the way back. It was perfect.

I called James as soon as I got home insisting he change his plans and let me give them both a ride to the airport. He agreed, and the day’s events were set into motion. After James left to board his plane, I really took a good look at Kelly. Man, she was dressed sexy. Even in just a T-shirt and cutoff jeans, she still looked hot that summer night. She seemed nervous, hell she had to know I was looking at her, and I didn’t blame her for being nervous. If she only knew, ha, ha.

I let her walk ahead of me through the parking lot as we went back to my car. My eyes were fixed on her perfect round ass bouncing in front of me the entire way back to the car. As I got in and pulled out of the airport parking lot I began to feel a little nervous myself. If this didn’t go exactly as planned, it could really ruin a lot of things, including my relationship with my son James, so I had a lot riding on this.

“Where are we going Mr. Baron?” Kelly asked, as I made the sharp right turn off the main highway for Pete’s house. I needed an excuse, why hadn’t I though of it before I asked myself. Maybe subconsciously I was tying to ruin this?

“Oh, I need to stop at a friend’s house and pick something up Kelly, it won’t take long,” I sighed in relief as she seemed to accepted my lie.

Soon Pete’s large, two story house was coming into view up ahead of us so I pulled up into his driveway and got out, but Kelly didn’t move from her seat.

“Its too hot to stay in the car Kelly. Come on in with me this won’t take long,” I watched her as she got out, slowly. She looked more annoyed than alarmed it seemed. My cock was already hard and uncomfortable in my pants, but I couldn’t do anything about it in front of her. The nervousness and anticipation were reaching their peak within me.

The short walk to the front door seemed to take forever, but I finally reached the front door and rang the doorbell three times then paused then rang it two more times. We had worked out a code so they’d know it was me, with Kelly. The door opened to the dark room and I quickly stepped inside, then off to the side into the dark. Then I was slipping on my black ski mask and coveralls that Hank pushed into my hands. Kelly slowly came in a few seconds later.

“Mr. Baron?” she called out softly as she stepped fully into the dark room. It was dark and silent in the house, and she was understandably confused if not frightened. Hesitantly she took another step into the dark room.

“Mr. Baron?” she calls out again.

Quickly, Andy slammed the door shut behind her, and Hank steps up behind her and wrapped his arms around her slim waist. Hank is 6 foot 3 and weighs about 210 pounds, he’s almost twice her size, so despite her struggles he easily overpowered her. She’s screaming at the top of her lungs in the pitch black room, but there’s nobody for miles around to hear her cry’s that cares.

“Into the living room!” Pete tells Hank. With the door closed now it’s totally dark in the room and we all rush in to help Hank, grabbing her wildly thrashing arms and legs and trying to subdue her without hurting her.

We easily find the heavy chair we had previously set out for our guest of honor in the middle of the room. Hank sits her down in it and I move behind her and tie her hands and arms to the chair arms with the prepared Velcro straps. The others are securing her legs to the chair legs in the same way. Soon she is securely strapped into the chair and we all step back admiring our work. Ed then flips on the lights, which are all aimed at her. The bright lights shine directly into her eyes making her squint. and everybody gets to see her for the first time.

Her hair is disheveled, her clothing twisted and wrinkled, but Kelly is still gorgeous sitting there. She has now grown quiet, gazing around at us in fear. We must have been quite a sight to her, five large men in our black ski masks and dark gray mechanic’s coveralls. Just in case some part of the hypnosis fails, we had all taken the precaution of wearing black ski masks and easy to slip on gray mechanic’s coveralls, to keep our identities secret. But as her eyes, swept over us, I knew in my mind she recognized me.

“You’re quiet. That’s good Kelly. Good girls should be quite and follow instructions. Stay that way Kelly and you have nothing to fear from us,” Pete tells her. He was using what we called his “hypnosis voice”, talking in a smooth, steady tone. We were all supposed to stay quiet, so she would be focused on him.

“Who are you?” Kelly asks, her voice filled with fear and terror.

“Shhhhh, Good girls don’t ask questions Kelly. Good girls obey instructions Kelly.” Pete shushed her as he reached out and touched her face and hair with his fingers. She jerks away from him. We all moved in a little closer then, ready for the next step. Pete would begin the “induction” and his complete control over her was crucial at this point. Hank moved up behind her, and gently grabbed her head between both his large hands, holding her head steady so she would be forced to keep eye contact with Pete. She screams, and Pete quickly lightly touches her mouth with a finger shushing her again. She soon stops screaming as she seems to rundown. Finally she just stares up at Pete, trembling.

“Shhhhh, it’s Ok Kelly, good girls stay quite and obey. There is nobody to hear your screaming Kelly. Nobody to come to your rescue. We have all the control Kelly. Your just needlessly wearing yourself out for nothing Kelly. We’re not going to make you do anything you don’t want to do. Nothing you won’t enjoy.” Pete tells her.

“You don’t want to be silent and listen to me, so I’m not going to make you. I haven’t made you be still. You did that on your own when you realized your struggles were useless. It’s much easier to be still and not struggle. It’s much easier to be quite and listen to my voice. Your struggling only tires you out needlessly and makes you weaker Kelly. It’s all right to just relax and listen to my voice.” He tells her, while continuing to stroke her face and hair gently.

She’s crying softly now, tears rolling down her cheeks, but she’s also quiet and still, listening to Pete speak now, and that’s the key. Hank relaxes his hold on her head, and Pete takes his finger away from her mouth. Pete continues to stroke her cheek and hair. She jerks away at first like before, but eventually she sits still, allowing him to touch her and stroke her skin.

“See there Kelly it’s Ok, nobody is going to harm you. We all love you Kelly. Just relax. Relax. Don’t think about anything, just let your mind relax thinking of nothing. Let it become blank Kelly. It’s Ok to relax Kelly.”

“It’s Ok Kelly, to relax.” Pete keeps repeating, getting real close to her, so close she can see his eyes in the ski mask. You can tell now that her eyes are locked onto his eyes. Pete’s eyes are a rather odd colored light blue. I’ve seen women get sort of trapped staring into his eyes without needing to be hypnotized at bars when we were younger.

“All this unnecessary struggling has tired you out Kelly. You’re tired Kelly, so very tired Kelly. I can tell. Very, very tired. It’s Ok if your tired, don’t worry, just relax. Just close your tired sleepy eyes and sleep. You can fall asleep right here Kelly. When you sleep you’ll feel warm and safe. You want to feel warm and safe don’t you Kelly. Good girls want to feel warm and safe Kelly.” He says to her softly. Kelly’s eyes begin to blink a few times. She really is getting tired I can tell. A thrill runs through me as I step closer fascinated by what Pete’s doing.

“That’s it, just close your tired sleepy eyes and go to sleep Kelly. Sleep Kelly. Sleep. Deep sleep Kelly all warm and safe.” Pete keeps saying this over and over as Kelly’s head nods, and she jerks it back up instantly. But eventually her head droops and her eyes close and stay closed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.