The Hand of Titans - Cover

The Hand of Titans

Copyright© 2022 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Captain Alan Drayk is a soldier fighting a neverending war against the relentless and brutal Me'ria alien race. The death of his parents fuels his anger to kill the Me'ria but when he meets the beautiful hybrid Nyx, his bloodlust mission becomes complicated.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens  

“It appears he is slowly coming to,” a voice said.

Drayk woke up feeling pain throughout his body. He was in a dark room and his hands and feet were bound to a wall. He tried to move his head but found that he was unable to. He noticed that he was completely naked. Bright lights turned on and Drayk squinted from the pain of the light.

He saw two Me’rians standing in front of him. One was an older male that was fat with a short gray beard. He had on a white leather suit that bulged from the rolls of fat on his body. He wore eyeglasses and stared at Drayk like he was an interesting specimen.

The other Me’rian made Drayk’s eyes widen in surprise. She was a woman and she was absolutely beautiful. This was the first time that he had seen a Me’rian woman up close. He always saw Me’rian female soldiers in battle with helmets on their heads. He could tell that the soldiers were women by the design of their armored suits as there was a bust on the chest as well as the womanly curves of the hips of the suits.

She had long purple hair that cascaded down her shoulders, light green eyes, and light pink lips. She was about 5’7 and was thin but had hips that were shaped just like an hourglass from the days of yore. She was dressed in a white leather suit that seemed to cling to her amazing body. Drayk could not help himself. His eyes went to her bust and he saw just how prominent it was under the leather. His cock started to rise.

The doctor noticed that Drayk’s cock was stiffening and he let out a hearty laugh. “It appears that Captain Alan Drayk is aroused from your presence, Dr. Nyx.”

The Me’rian woman named Nyx looked at Drayk’s cock and her face seemed to flush a pink color. She quickly looked away. Drayk tried to speak but he noticed that he was still unable to. He wanted to yell out a host of profanities at the fat bastard before him.

“Oh, the clipper device is still in your neck. I have forgotten. Dr. Nyx, please take the device out from the Captain’s neck,” the fat Me’rian said.

“Yes, Dr. Jakar,” Nyx said.

Drayk saw that he was in what looked like a medical room as he saw a surgical table and different surgical devices on trays. Nyx grabbed a device from the tray and came back over to Drayk.

“This may sting, Captain,” she whispered before she put the device next to his neck. There was a sharp pain in the right side of Drayk’s neck as he felt something depart his flesh. His entire body went slack and he could finally feel sensations in his hands and feet. He flexed his hands to get some blood back in them.

Nyx held the clipper device in her fingertips. It was a minuscule piece of metal that had a glossy color to it. It looked completely insubstantial.

“Amazing isn’t it, Captain? That such a small device could immobilize the body. It is from my own design,” the fat bastard said with a proud smile. “Pardon me, but I have yet to introduce myself. I am Dr. Ryto Jakar. This is Dr. Thiza Nyx.”

Nyx applied some sort of fluid to Drayk’s neck and he felt a soothing cold pressure then the pain from his neck had vanished.

“What the fuck do you want?” Drayk said with anger.

Jakar laughed. “No need for profanity, Captain. I personally do not want anything from you. It is Senator Jenzen who does.”

Drayk felt his anger deepen inside of him. Many thoughts skittered across his mind as he thought of the bodily harm he would do to Colbix including ripping his head clean off.

“I see that there is a mutual dislike of the Senator on your face. He provided specific instructions that you and your team are to be sold as slaves and to spend the rest of your lives as such,” Jakar said.

“Where are my team?” Drayk asked him.

“I believe they are all in the prisoner bay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.