The Hand of Titans - Cover

The Hand of Titans

Copyright© 2022 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Captain Alan Drayk is a soldier fighting a neverending war against the relentless and brutal Me'ria alien race. The death of his parents fuels his anger to kill the Me'ria but when he meets the beautiful hybrid Nyx, his bloodlust mission becomes complicated.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens  

“Wait just a moment!” Colbix shouted as he walked towards Drayk and Ashor. The senator looked flustered and upset. “Chio, leave us!”

The soldier ran out of the room in a flash. Drayk let out a hearty laugh. It was just a funny sight to see the young soldier dash away from them. Ashor had even chuckled at the poor boy.

“Now, Cpt. Drayk, I know that we can have a civilized conversation. Please, let us talk,” Colbix said in an even tone. The two whores still flanked him and had small smiles on both of their faces.

“What is it you would like to discuss, Senator?” Ashor asked him. She knew she had to get ahead of this before Drayk made things worse. The senator was only going to be accommodating for so much longer.

Colbix smiled and seemed to relax. “Please, join me in my garden. It is a pleasant day and we should go for a walk.”

“Yes, Senator,” Ashor said. Colbix looked at Drayk who stood as if a statue. He did not respond. Colbix turned around and began to walk to the back of the house. His whores walked beside him. Drayk’s eyes went to their asses. His cock twitched as he looked at them.

Maybe, I should take him up on his offer, Drayk thought. He wanted to fuck Walla with an intensity that he had not felt in a while. But, she was a whore and rather had someone who wanted him not for his money or a favor for her pimp.

“Let us hear him out, Captain,” Ashor whispered as they followed Colbix. They walked by so many virtual paintings that showed various sexual acts. Drayk’s cock responded in kind to each. It was like watching porn all around you at once.

They got to a big sliding door that automatically opened as Colbix approached it. The warmth of the sun and the beauty of the garden made Drayk relax a little. He looked out at the various plants and vegetables that composed the garden. Several naked whores were tending to the garden.

Drayk’s mouth fell open as he looked at a big-breasted Gyterri woman who was kneeling in front of what looked like radishes. Her dark blue skin shun in the sunlight and her big tits hung loosely in front of her. Her areolas were a light blue color while her nipples were a soft pink. She had long flowing black hair that touched her ass as she knelt.

She turned and glanced at both of them as they followed Colbix. She smiled at Drayk’s inquisitive look. His cock was now rock hard as he stared at those huge jugs of hers.

“Damn. Look at her!” Drayk said to Ashor.

Ashor glanced at the woman. “She is quite a treat. Do you want a taste of another Gyterri woman, Captain?”

Drayk glanced at Ashor who was grinning at him. He had had many Gyterri women throughout his life but Ashor had proved to be the absolute best in bed. He had told her that one night and she had taken it with a sense of humor. She would bring it up from time to time as she knew that no other Gyterri woman could satisfy him like her.

“Well, since you are dating that bumbling oaf Lupa, I might have to find myself another Gyterri woman to satisfy my needs,” Drayk said with a teasing smile.

Ashor laughed. “Lupa is not a bumbling oaf and I know the only Gyterri thighs you want to spread are mine.”

Drayk laughed but he knew that she was right. He loved having sex with Ashor as she knew how to fuck. She was like a Hyiw in bed. This creature was a muscular beast of white and gray skin. It had a head that was oval in shape and large fangs that hung from its mouth. Its eyes were black as midnight and its tail was sharp as blades. It fucked other Hyiw’s with a ferocious intensity that was a marvel to watch. Drayk had seen a Hyiw in action once and was shocked at the violence of its fucking. He had watched a female Hyiw slam a male to the ground and jump on top of its large cock. It would bite the male’s neck as it grinded on top of it.

Ashor fucked just as wild in bed and brought him to orgasm quickly many times. Her cunt was a delight to his cock as it would moisten quickly and grip his cockhead tightly. Many Gyterri women were known for their sexual prowess but Ashor took the cake. He had not found another Gyterri woman who could match her fucking.

“She is quite a sight, isn’t she?” Colbix said as he noticed Drayk looking at the big-breasted Gyterri woman. “Her tits have brought many men and women to total satisfaction. Would you like her instead of Walla?”

Drayk almost said yes. “No, thank you. What do you want to talk about, Senator?”

“I have a mission that I discussed with your Major right before you arrived. It is another scouting mission but for teraks. I have been told that the planet Eeo has many teraks in the Ridgeyawn Desert. I was hoping that you and your team could scout this area for me.”

Ashor looked at the Senator with an expression of astonishment on her face. Drayk was even shocked by this offer. “Teraks?! No one has encountered a terak in over a century!” Ashor said.

Colbix smiled. “I was astonished just like you, Lt. Ashor when it was brought to my attention. The war with the Me’ria has made it difficult to obtain a team to scout this area for me. I was hoping that Cpt. Drayk would do so.”

“That is a kind offer, Senator but I must decline. My team’s main objective is to destroy the Me’ria and put a total stop to their colonization of planets,” Drayk said forcibly. He would love to see a terak as this translucent substance was the most sought-after prize throughout the galaxy. It was used to provide limitless fuel to ships and could be made to create near-indestructible weapons and armor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.