The Hand of Titans - Cover

The Hand of Titans

Copyright© 2022 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Captain Alan Drayk is a soldier fighting a neverending war against the relentless and brutal Me'ria alien race. The death of his parents fuels his anger to kill the Me'ria but when he meets the beautiful hybrid Nyx, his bloodlust mission becomes complicated.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens  

“What are you looking at, Captain?” Ashor asked him as she saw him staring intently past her. She looked and saw Nyx walking away. Her ass was swaying side to side as she walked away. Ashor turned and grinned at Drayk. “Oh, I see. The Me’rian doctor sure has a nice ass doesn’t she?”

Drayk laughed. “I don’t know what you are talking about, Ashor. I was not looking at the Doctor’s ass. I was thinking about the mission and strategies.”

Ashor looked at Drayk for a moment and laughed loudly. “Oh, you haven’t seen the Doctor’s ass? An ass-man like you?”

Drayk grinned at Ashor. “I don’t know what you are talking about, Ashor. Let us head to the airship bay and take off.”

Ashor shook her head with a smile. “You can’t fool me, Captain. I know you and what you like and you definitely like that doctor’s ass.”

Drayk smiled as he walked out the room with the team behind him. Drayk was indeed an ass man. It was his favorite part of a woman. Ashor had discovered that early when Drayk would look at her ass during training. Ashor had a nice ass that Drayk spent many fine nights touchig and watching bounce against him as he fucked her.

They headed to the airship bay where everyone was moving about as they got ready to depart. Drayk walked up to Quot who was having her team load the airship with various goods and things that they owned.

“Ready for this, Commander?” Drayk asked her.

“Yes, I think I am. I must admit that I am nervous but I am so ready to get off this planet,” Quot said. “What do you think are the chances of success tonight?”

“We are going to get those spaceships and get to that communications hub. There is no other result,” Drayk said firmly. “So, I would say 100 percent is our chances tonight.”

Quot looked at Drayk in surprise and then she started to nod. Drayk could see the effect that his words had on her. She was motivated and inspired completely.

“What will happen to this base?” Drayk asked her.

“We will keep the camouflage shield up so that the Me’rians do not find it,” Quot said. “I can’t believe that we are leaving here. We have been here so long.”

“I can imagine. I am in awe of what you have done here, Commander. You have saved so many lives and I want to thank you for what you have done for me and my team,” Drayk said warmly.

Quot smiled. “Thank you, Drayk. I could not have done this without the help of everyone here and especially Doctor Nyx. She has risked her life so many times to get people here.”

Drayk nodded. He looked around on the deck and saw Nyx talking to Ashor and Nuum. “She is quite something, isn’t she?”

“Yes. She is an amazing person who really wants to put a stop to this war as much as we all do. She told me about other Me’rians who are on their way to Jaqlub to rendezvous with us when we arrive. They are all escaping from the Onslaught Federation and want to end the war. I can’t wait to meet them but first we need to get off this planet.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.