The Hand of Titans - Cover

The Hand of Titans

Copyright© 2022 by Detailed Archery

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Captain Alan Drayk is a soldier fighting a neverending war against the relentless and brutal Me'ria alien race. The death of his parents fuels his anger to kill the Me'ria but when he meets the beautiful hybrid Nyx, his bloodlust mission becomes complicated.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens  

“Captain, are you sure that this is a good plan?” Ashor asked Drayk as they armed themselves. Quot had shown them a weapons room that was filled to the brim with various weapons, many of them that were ancient and obscure. He saw weapons that he had only heard about in military campaign stories. Many of them looked like weapons from a forgotten time.

There were already several beam pistols on his person as well as a Torrent Rifle which fired razor sharp bullets. Drayk had used the Torrent Rifle only once before while on the planet Guweral. A Guweralian had given him the rifle before a mission as he seriously doubted the military weapons that Drayk had to attack a Me’rian compound.

Drayk had been surprised by the sheer brutality and carnage that the weapon produced. It did take several rounds to cut through the armor of the Me’rian soldiers before it made any impact. Drayk had watched as the bullets opened up holes in the flesh beneath the armor in the Me’rian soldiers. Many of the Me’rian soldiers had Torrent Rifles of their own that they fired back at the troops. He had witnessed a lot of deaths on both sides during that campaign.

Over the years, Drayk had been trying to find more Torrent Rifles to supply the troops back on Huron but the weapons were manufactured on Guweral and when the planet was conquered by the Me’ria, there was no way to get them. It surprised Drayk to find one of them in the weapons room. He wondered what happened to the previous owner even though he had an idea.

“It’s the best plan that we got, Ashor. There’s nothing else we could do,” Drayk said as he grabbed an ancient looking pistol. He checked the chambers and saw red looking bullets in each slot. He frowned in confusion as he had never seen anything like this. He shrugged and put the pistol in the holster on his thigh.

“How many of these people do you think even saw any combat before?” Ashor whispered. She already had her weapons on her suit as the other members of the team scoured the room for weapons that they found to their liking. Nuum seemed to be grabbing and stockpiling as many weapons as she could onto her suit. Drayk smiled to himself as he knew that she did not trust any of these ancient weapons.

“That does not matter, Ashor. They are going to see combat tonight whether they like it or not,” Drayk said in a firm voice. He looked at the people who were also grabbing weapons. Many of them looked like desk clerks and merchants.

The plan was that they would get in the airships and ride out to the compound under the cover of night. They assumed that the base would not be expecting them to launch an attack so soon after Drayk and his team escaped. It was going to be a stealth mission as they were going to go in under the cover of night and not allow the Me’rian soldiers to send out any messages for backup. Quot’s team was going to commandeer the spaceships while Drayk and his team made their way to the communications room. Quot gave Drayk 30 minutes from the time they boarded the first spaceship to send out his message before she departed. She was going to leave without him and his crew if need be. Drayk had agreed.

Drayk was in charge of the mission as he and his team had many years of experience with stealth missions. Quot and her team had never undertaken such a mission before. He couldn’t chance things going wrong and told Quot and her team to follow his every command. Quot had readily agreed as he could tell that she was ready to get the hell off of this godforsaken planet.

“Do you really think we’ll be able to get a message to Huron in time? Do you think Major Lyton is still alive?” Ashor asked him. Drayk could hear the concern in her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.